It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Navy Secretly Conducting Electromagnetic Warfare Training on Washington Roads

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Without public notification of any kind, the US Navy has secretly been conducting electromagnetic warfare testing and training on public roads in western Washington State for more than five years.

An email thread between the Navy and the US Forest Service between 2010 and 2012, recently obtained via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by Oregon-based author and activist Carol Van Strum in November 2014, revealed that the Navy has likely been driving mobile electromagnetic warfare emitters and conducting electromagnetic warfare training in the Olympic National Forest and on public roads on Washington's Olympic Peninsula since 2010.

Exclusive: Navy Secretly Conducting Electromagnetic Warfare Training on Washington Roads

Not only concerning to me as a whole against people but family who live on the Olympic Penn. Also, to mention the fact of commentary by many that these things do not just happen and that they are sure of it. However the apparent validity of these tests are more widespread, as the article shares of the FOIA request results.
edit on 7-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

While I don't know much about Electromagnetic warfar, I can say that it doesn't surprise me in the least if this is what they are doing. I bet they have been doing it far longer than just a few years. My dad was in the Navy, we lived up on Whidbey Island on the base when I was a kid. Nothing much surprises me when it comes to what the government does though.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Why are they targeting roads? G. Gordon Liddy talked about low frequency sound wave tech employed in Maryland in the mid 90's to see how it affected bridge infrastructures.
edit on 7-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I wonder if it has anything to do with the electronics that are in most cars?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yea, im pretty sure my iPhone is involved in electromagnetic warfare, just when you think it cant get worse because McDonalds got the whole order wrong after three times of explaining,then you got the green men playing around with electromagnetic mumbo jumbo. FTW

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaMaa

Nothing to do with it

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
Could be Tech; your iPhone may have gone rogue (ITS ALIVE) and implanted a communication device in your inner ear that repeats to you "do not believe anything at anytime even evidence of your own birth" "do not be open to any interesting ideas/possibilities".

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Cars are starting to think for themselves; just as the robotics that now create them have intelligence (limited but documented by regressed humans). It is called sentience or an awareness of an existence that is methodical/repeated but none the less they are aware of their existence as minute as this existence is. This discontent (slavery) anger transfers to the cars they are manufacturing. Laugh at will.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Nothing to do with it

You might want to tell your car you love it occasionally. I am thinking of "Christine"; remember the gas pedal problems few years back, the car wants to go faster (does not care about you) and you have no control over the speed.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This comment below from the article linked in the OP, imo, sums up why constituents first protested the Navys plan to conduct their warfare training.......

"What the Navy is doing we have no idea because they don't tell us," Pall told Truthout. "But from what little they have told us, they are using a lot of pulse fields in wavelengths that are damaging to us, to biological organisms. They give us not one iota of evidence of what biological effects are produced by those fields, and don't even tell us what fields they are using. You only find empty statements of 'don't worry about these things.'"

If the Navys tech does in fact have the capabilities to harm (even fatally) humans and they are using citizens as the (inconsequential) targets of their training then this is an attack on the citizens of the US.

Roads are designed for vehicles, vehicles are driven by humans so an ongoing training strategy for electromagnetic warfare targeting "roads" will, by consequence, target vehicles and humans.

I hope they have fully tested this tech to determine it's biological impact and published the results.

edit on 7-3-2016 by Sublimecraft because: grammar

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Test it in Iraq or Syria instead?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

"What the Navy is doing we have no idea because they don't tell us," Pall told Truthout. "But from what little they have told us, they are using a lot of pulse fields in wavelengths that are damaging to us, to biological organisms. '"

Pulse fields, eh?

If the Navys tech does in fact have the capabilities to harm (even fatally) humans and they are using citizens as the (inconsequential) targets of their training then this is an attack to the citizens of the US.

Roads are designed for vehicles, vehicles are driven by humans so an ongoing training strategy for electromagnetic warfare targeting "roads" will, by consequence, target vehicles and humans.

They are using the roads. To move the mobile emitters/radars. Not "targeting the roads", vehicles, or humans with "pulse fields".

I hope they have fully tested this tech to determine it's biological impact and published the results.

I didn't see anything to suggest there is any new tech being used. It sounds like radio/microwave radiation being emitted from transmitters and radars to simulate threats. Not much different than the radio towers on the mountains nearby.

edit on 7-3-2016 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

My car has a name!! I love her!! 99 BMW 323i E46!! She is a bit umm, fussy! That is her nickname actually! Fussy Frau. LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

My car has a name!! I love her!! 99 BMW 323i E46!! She is a bit umm, fussy! That is her nickname actually! Fussy Frau. LOL

I ALWAYS name my cars (good plan; make them a member of the family) no litter box.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Love it!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Here's a much better source on this story.

A lot less fear mongering and pseudo science

www.seattleweekly.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Actually it seems the first protesting was due to the expected noise from aircraft buzzing overhead.

The Seattle weekly article I linked to covers it all in depth.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So what then is the impact of em warfare on life forms? Specifically humans and generally everything else around us? And do you think this testing should be done?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
a reply to: Chadwickus

So what then is the impact of em warfare on life forms? Specifically humans and generally everything else around us? And do you think this testing should be done?

What is the impact of radio towers on life forms? Do you think we should have radio stations?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I don't seem to like the idea but resistance is futile

top topics

<<   2 >>

join