It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunrise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You know, the sunrise is an amazing thing. I've traveled the planet many times over, and the sunrise is always my best moment.

The sunrise is a new day, a new beginning; it's another day you get to live.

Some people really like to travel, and I respect this, but I don't so much anymore. I spent the better part of 20 years on an airplane. In fact, I truly believe there were a couple years where I spent more time in in the air than on the ground. It takes a toll; mentally, physically and emotionally, I know...I lived it.

I tell people "I've seen the World, almost the entire World", but most cannot understand. I don't expect them to really, and quickly change the subject. 75 countries and 7 continents (even Antarctica). I've seen so many cultures, so many people, so many societies...nature in its most extremes and most importantly "people" in their most innocent and honest.

I wish I could tell all the stories of all the things I've seen, but it would take centuries.

One thing which I always marveled at was...the Sunrise (no matter how long it took)

Enjoy LIFE...it's all we have.

edit on 3/7/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I live on the West Coast and would never trade in a good sunset for a sunrise.

The beginning or the end of a day, its quite a site

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i live in northern alberta and at the right places the sunrises are amazing here.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

It's the stillness, and sharing with nature the broken silence

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Before every sunrise of the day, I know the mutant creative mouse model of mine provides a great convenience for us to study the development, physiology and disease occurrence of individual genes.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Sunrises are fantastic. For me, in my location, and because my work day starts just before 7:00AM, this time of year I get to see the sun rise every day.

That being said, I find sunsets to be far grander.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Sunrise,

“the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen!”
Lewis Carrol, Sylvie and Bruno
edit on 9-3-2016 by MoreInterior because: (no reason given)

top topics

join