It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How My Wife and I Solved Our Cover Stealing Problem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I guess I should say "her" cover stealing problem since she was the one doing all the stealing

We tried sleeping with different blankets and a few other things but this thing did the trick, I sleep with it every night now!

coverclamp.com...
Here is a video:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Amenti

Awesome !! I'm getting my Wife one.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

My solution:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Really? I was thinking trip mine. Moment it senses movement/stealing..

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Too impersonal. You owe it to your spouse to deliver the message in person.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
You know? You're right. Tomorrow I'll go to her grave and apologize.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hmmmm... as a bonafide blanket thief I disapprove of this product! I love stealing the blanket and cocooning myself in it, leaving my partner to freeze

But no, I'm sure he would approve of something like this xD I might just have to be kind and get one.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
But no, I'm sure he would approve of something like this xD I might just have to be kind and get one.

The clamp or the 10 pound sledge?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

If you get a dog or cats and allow them to sleep in the bed... You won't need this, neither of you will be able to sleep in the bed.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Why not both?
If the clamp fails, I'm sure he'd like a backup option

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

My wife pulls the covers every night.

Who ever invented that clamp really must have been at the end of their rope! Fastening it to the bed frame is a little too much don't you think? If someone is strong enough they could pull the bed frame out! Crazy inventions, but I can see some people getting pissed off enough and buying it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It seems like it's always the woman cover stealing in all the anecdotes I hear.

Couple problems.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Forgot the trip mine! I know it's impersonal, but if you don't really love someone is there a need?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I do love them which is why a blow to the legs with a sledge is much more compassionate than a lethal proximity mine.

You think I want to make my own sandwiches for the rest of my life?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Motion sensing taser turret. That is the solution. Or motion sensing sledgehammer (auto)drone. Just imagine that.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My solution:

Mine's a blanket/sheet thief AND a bed and pillow hog. I've seriously considered an air horn

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I happily let my girlfriend steal all the covers & push me out of her way throughout the night. As I lay there shivering, half my torso off the bed, I think about how good it makes me feel that she is as comfortable as possible.

Y'all are just bad husbands!!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Mine's a blanket/sheet thief AND a bed and pillow hog.

I've got the same problem.

Not only does he steal all the covers, hog 3/4 of the bed, and lay half on my pillow... but just to add the icing to the cake, the bugger also snores like a fricken chainsaw.

Airhorn ?

Now you're talking my language girl !

If it wasn't for him working 2 weeks off/2 weeks on way up north in the Arctic (which means I get to sleep like a baby for 2 weeks out of every month)... it's quite possible I would have commited helter skelter by now.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Great thread and quite humorous. It does provide a good reason for one to remain single and spend most nights alone in the bed with the covers belonging only to the owner. The sledge is a little drastic but the clamp is at least nonviolent and will work. However, wearing the proper attire to bed to deal with the loss of covers is another option. Enjoy and LOL.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

I sleep with 4 dogs. CalKing Sleepnumber bed. They are more of a 55 while I like 40.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join