It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Assination Atempt / AL Shabaab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have seen a few statements made about how the Shadow Government Illuminati etc will end Trump because of the threat this man posses...

He is not a member he has not been initiated he is not part of the plan...

While I fully know he indeed is not a part of thier plan and that he alone is hope for the US and the World at this juncture in time for many reasons. I know and many of you know for them this is a problem...
I don't care how many of you are not aware and believe otherwise there are enough who do realize and they are enough to see him come into power...
I was not in agreement with people saying he would be wiped out...I assumed he would be robbed with rigged voting or a false accusation arising to smear him bad enough...
That is until I have had a recurring dream in this dream a terror attack is made at an airport and the target is Trump...
I don't know what city it's in or which airport all I know is there were a lot of windows like glass block from top to bottom on one end and the roof was odd shaped like the brim of a cowboy hat and as I stood in the midst of the chaos in my dream which transpired in slow motion as bullets and explosions from suicide bombers were going off I remember looking at a large picture of JFK on the wall...
I do not know if the attack is a success both times I have seen the same after this attack becomes to much and I want out of it I find myself in a blacked out room watching a TV in the darkness and video of the incident is playing and it is stated President Trump clings to life after the terror attack committed by AL Shabaab...
As I am watching this a hand is placed on my right shoulder and a deep voice says this was a false flag...And then I wake up...
Now I wouldn't be posting this even after having the same dream twice, except I have never even heard of AL Shabaab if I have I wasn't paying attention but today I seen a video of them posting thier opinions on Trump...
edit on 7-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
foreigners wouldn't take trump out, by the looks of it trump will do more damage to america by himself.
currently the world is viewing the US primaries as an IQ test, that's being failed.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I had a dream trump gave me all his money. Then donald trump came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder... When I turned around he nodded. Then I woke up...

I'm gonna be rich.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

world is viewing the US primaries as an IQ test, that's being failed.

Like the world has any business judging our IQ. Pfft. That's rich.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
foreigners wouldn't take trump out, by the looks of it trump will do more damage to america by himself.
currently the world is viewing the US primaries as an IQ test, that's being failed.

You mean worse than Obama has, and his henchmen Harry Reid and Pelosi and Van Jones and those people? IMPOSSIBLE

No one could screw things over as bad as those mentioned above. Trump wouldn't even know how to ruin things like that. He has spent a life of making good things happen for others and himself, which is why he is a good business man. People don't do business with losers, unless they are also fellow losers like those people I mentioned above.

(post by 5StarOracle removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Does AL Shabaab translate in English to Mitt
Romney?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Maybe you saw Azerbaijan's Heydar Aliyev Airport? Search images of it, it looks like what you described. I'm not sure Al Shabaab is present in Azerbaijan, but they could be if they wanted I suppose.

Most interesting, thank you for sharing your dream.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov
I don't think the airport was outdide the US there were mostly individuals speaking english dressed like people from the west...
The terrorists were mostly very dark skined and a couple looked Arabic they were both short haired small rimmed glasses well dressed long jackets carrying briefcases they were the suicide bombers...
I just looked at pictures of it... not it... I'm going to look at other airports...
edit on 7-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

Thanks for the idea this is what I seen from the outside same angle...

JFK international
Feel sick now

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I've seen that name before. Please promise you're not trolling.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
U.S. strikes al Shabaab training camp in Somalia, more than 150 killed

The United States launched an air strike in Somalia that killed more than 150 fighters with the al Qaeda-linked Islamist group al Shabaab following U.S. intelligence on preparations for a large-scale militant attack, the Pentagon said on Monday.The Saturday strike, using both manned aircraft and unmanned MQ-9 Reaper drones, targeted al Shabaab's "Raso" training camp, a facility about 120 miles north of the capital Mogadishu, the Pentagon said.

The U.S. military had been monitoring the camp for several weeks before the strike and had gathered intelligence, including about an imminent threat posed by those in the camp to U.S. forces and African Union peacekeepers, officials said.

Umm...
Interesting events

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

If I could rate this dream on weight of seriousness I would give it much weight because I'm sure there're plenty of higher-ups who would plan/are planning something like this, and would want to make it look like a terrorist attack and not an assassination. That's a perfect example of what a false flag is.

I'll bet Mr. Trump is well aware of exactly who wants to be rid of him.

It's my belief, born of years of study, we are watching an ancient battle of epic proportions being played out in the world by the elite and we usually have little actual, true knowing as to what the real story is behind events that happen.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Sir Donald Trump is living proof you don't need to be smart in the US of A.

Rich beyond belief, everyone knows his name and soon to be the president of the most powerful country in the world.

I challenge you to stop it.

Good luck, you will need it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Never say never. We could always elect Bernie.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Your description made me think of Terminal 3 (Delta airlines terminal) The old Pan-Am building at JFK, more than any other, although you could be describing part of terminal 4. The Delta one was my first thought. There is also the old mothballed Terminal 5 TWA terminal, still extant and surrounded by the current Jet Blue T5. All 3 buildings are pretty old and very iconic. Featured in numerous movies and TV shows based around New York City.

Of course JFK wasn't always called JFK, it was only renamed that after President Kennedy was assassinated.

It's original name was Idlewild Airport.

An assassination attempt on a president at an airport named after an assassinated president. Maybe once that happens we might start considering some sensible gun legislation. Or at least lower parking rates at all NY airports.

If I was Trump I would be eating and sleeping in state of the art body armor all the time at the moment. Someone is so going to take a shot at him any minute now. I think he wants it to happen. He wants to able to get back up after somebody shoots him, rip open his jacket and go: 'bulletproof vest!'

The dude is playing with fire. It's time to walk away. There are like 16 different factions that want to murder Trump right now. On top of that I hear that Kanjaclub want their investment back from him too.

Trump is so far from screwed right now the light from screwed will take six minutes to reach him.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

His ego won't let him quit but I do think he seems a little reserved recently.

new topics

top topics

join