It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Box results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I had the opportunity to do a paranormal investigation at Oxford Castle which has history going back 1000 years.

I used my new P-SB7 Spirit Box with surprisingly good results. I do beleive that EVP's are a key to understanding spirits and the paranormal, after death communications. If we can provide proof of after life communications, we have strong evidence that death is not the end.

This video was filmed in a closed cell inside Oxford Castle during an investigation on Saturday 5th March 2016.

Equipment in use is a full spectrum camera with an IR illuminator (available to purchase from my website) and a P-SB7 Spirit Box.

After a few minutes recording, I went to adjust the settings when a voice came through saying 'HELLO'.

Feel free to comment on the video but i beleive I have captured interesting evidence to support EVP's

edit on 7-3-2016 by Gregandgemma because: add video!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The thing about this type of technology is that it's never conducted in a closed system, and it's entirely up to subjective observation in order to determine results.

As much as I find it incredibly interesting, I'm not quite sure if we could call it evidence without something more concrete and repeatable.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gregandgemma

Spirit boxes do work.

My partner of 20 years died around five years ago. Recently my new partner had downloaded a spirit box on his smart phone off the internet.

I was not aware what my partner was doing, at the time he did this, we both have our own computers in the bedroom, I was actually on ATS blogging, then out of the blue, crystal clear I heard my deceased partner say hello and called me by my nick name that only he calls me by, and no one knows that nick name, I never told anyone.

Anyway, when this happened I swung around in my office chair in total shock! I ask my partner did you just hear that? He said yes and was holding his phone in his hand.

My partner told me what he had just downloaded off the internet, So I asked him let me have that phone, I asked my deceased partner if he was alright, he answered me, yes.

My deceased partner told me: "I can see you." It was his voice, no one has his voice and speech pattern.

I am a firm believe that only our bodies dies and we carry on, on the other side.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Thanks for sharing. Fascinating subject.
What is the name of the app on the phone that you used? Please

I just purchased one called TX1 Spirit, is that the one he used?

Thanks,

STM
edit on 7-3-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You should of asked him what he was doing there still. And tell him he can move on and that you are alright.
Have you kept in contact with him since that night?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I just purchased one called TX1 Spirit, is that the one he used?

You can make a real one yourself.

I just hacked a new $15 Memorex radio to be a spirit box.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
You should of asked him what he was doing there still. And tell him he can move on and that you are alright.
Have you kept in contact with him since that night?

I'd like to know too!

That hello in the vid was quite clear, though those boxes are noisy and annoying as hell. LOL Fascinating subject!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

How did you do it? What model or app did you use?

STM

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Here you go:

Memorex hack Ghost Box

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Thanks!

Have you heard anything?

STM

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Nothing crystal clear, but so far I've asked it if it knew my name (quite a few times) and about 3-4 times it sounded like my name was spoken. That startles you when you hear it. Unfortunately, I haven't used it much - yet.

If you do get one, you'll see that it's easy to hack, and it only takes about 10 minutes...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Sono X10 spirit Box was the program he used. You may find a different one on your phone apps.

Some of them are free and some may cost you a few bucks.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the responses. I was actually in a closed prison cell with thick walls so that should have removed possible interference. The castle at oxford in parts is up to 1000 years old. I have more footage to review where some scraping and creaking sounds happened so will post up when I get chance to review

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gregandgemma

Looking forward to seeing more footage! I LOVE castles and ghosts!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I am hoping that I got a shadow figure that was seen by me and a couple of others down a corridor by the cells. Will review tonight and see what is there.

Loads of activity on the night

check out www.gregthomlinsoninvestigates.co.uk for more paranormal vids etc

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Nothing crystal clear, but so far I've asked it if it knew my name (quite a few times) and about 3-4 times it sounded like my name was spoken. That startles you when you hear it. Unfortunately, I haven't used it much - yet.

If you do get one, you'll see that it's easy to hack, and it only takes about 10 minutes...

Do you any instructions or links? Would love to create one! Thanks in advance!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rjaravenheart

My apologies. I thought the first link I posted showed the process but it doesn't, sorry.

This person shows the required steps:

Memorex hack process

new topics

top topics

join