It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who and Why ordered assassination of Pastor T.Remington in Idaho after endorsed Cruz?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Well IAMTAT,

We are going to see who is responsible of this, who is behind the horrible crime committed today in Idaho.

Now, if the official investigation find evidence that this criminal belongs to any kind of organization with political affiliations, I can predict that what ever we have seen before in this election, including the Emails Gate, is going to look as a game of Children in comparison.

Again, it is a really weird coincidence that he gave an endorsement to Ted Cruz less than 24 hours before and that this occurs in the first State where Trump lost a primary or Caucus.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: seeker1963
Excuse Sir, you can believe all what you want of yourself, but I am not a liar, I have opened this thread supported in press reports of an horrendous act.

I have posted systematically every time I reply in ATS all my posts over political issues supported in links to materials authored by people that have spent a lot of time investigating the issues there referred.

There are not only links to press websites, but also references to books written in the subject among my references in different threads.

I you have decided in your own self-religion to believe in all what certain candidate is saying , against a ton of evidence of serious sources showing the contrary, is your problem, but this thread in particular, as all my other ones, are among some of the best documented ever posted in their respective subjects in ATS.

For a person that was raised Christian it surprises me the sense of Humor you have, no to talk about the cynicism of your personal attacks to whoever contradicts your political preferences.

We are talking here about a crime against Religion, something that in the international standards is considered as a crime against Humanity, and you are doing mockery about it? What kind of values do you have respect to human life?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

You're upset with me over what you perceive as a personal attack against you? Well my sincerest apology for offending you! But in all fairness, I would really love to see you show facts that what you are preaching is true, versus the "rumors" which you seem so willing to jump on when they fit your political agenda!

Opinions and fiction mean nothing to me, merely entertainment, when all I "Seek" is the Truth! I know it is a hard concept to understand when narcissism and selfishness seems to be the norm in this world, but I will offer you an apology if you can prove your OP was based on fact versus a rumor!

If I remember correctly being a gossip monger wasn't something acceptable for those trying to live in the light?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
IF it was an actual sanctioned 'hit' by a Billionaire, I would suggest looking at any shadowy Billionaires intimately and currently involved in financing the Clinton or Rubio campaigns first.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wait...You are implying Trump called out a hit against the Pastor?

I bet we know was responsible

It was mitch mcconnol and mitt romney!! gasp!!! And HIllary gave them the number of the hitman!!

See people this is why you double tap!!(joke joke just trying to lighten th emood a bit)
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: added black humour joke.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
First, I'd look into any connection between the pastor and suspect. First thing I'd figure out if the pastor was screwing the suspect's wife or girlfriend. Then I'd look into business dealings and personal relationships between the two.

I've seen conflicting stories of the pastor's fate as well. At least one report I saw, said the pastor survived and has a pretty decent chance at full recovery.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

This shooting has nothing to do with Cruz or Trump. Currently there is no known motive. I have a few theories. Odom was possibly crazy and decided to kill his pastor. Or... Odom was abused by this pastor when he was a kid and decided to seek justice. Or... Romney wanted this guy dead because of silly political reasons.
edit on 7-3-2016 by BIGPoJo because: splellign

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

This shooting has nothing to do with Cruz or Trump. Currently there is no known motive. I have a few theories. Odom was possibly crazy and decided to kill his pastor. Or... Odom was abused by this pastor when he was a kid and decided to seek justice. Or... Romney wanted this guy dead because of silly political reasons.

I read on CNN I think that there seems to be a sealed case involving the pastor in Idaho courts. I'm thinking that is the reason and also why no one is talking about motive. Very well could be something to do with abuse.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The shooter at large being a Trump supporter? Okay, no one knows yet. In fact as I expressed in the other thread-on this page, because it happened in my area of the country and can very well affect the community more than it has(suspect went to the Univ here he could be in the immediate area for all anyone knows), that it may have nothing to do with politics at all. Anyway he's still being searched for and I'll share if I know anything further.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Trump challenged over ties to mob-linked gambler with ugly past
Is this Just only a really bad coincidence ?
Thanks,
The Angel of Lightness

What I don't get here is why anyone should be bothered about Trump being friendly with this guy LiButti?

Oh! I near forgot, is The Angel of Lightness a company involving shift work?
edit on 7-3-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

I read on CNN I think that there seems to be a sealed case involving the pastor in Idaho courts. I'm thinking that is the reason and also why no one is talking about motive. Very well could be something to do with abuse.

I thought we were past little timmys being glued to the preist crotchs but hey guess i was wrong eh? PRogress in reverse!!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Maybe it was Rubios sisters husbands cartel buddies.....

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Police: Suspected pastor shooter arrested in Washington D.C.

He's in custody in Washington D.C. as told by CDA, ID authorities/news.

The U.S. Secret Service said in a press release, Odom was taken into custody after he threw suspicious objects over the south fence on the White House. It happened at around 5:30 p.m. PST and the materials were determined to be non-hazardous, the U.S. Secret Service said in a press release.

Source-Krem2

DMail put out an article sharing;

Police said shooting was 'preplanned attack' but are searching for motive
Odom sent a letter and flash drive with multiple documents to parents
Documents show his plans to attack Remington and other church member

edit on 8-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

When he was arrested, he claimed the Pastor was a "Martian".

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Strange, so he was at The White House when arrested?
Wonder why he homed in there?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Mother of God! what kind of political intrigue is this one?

How this man was able to fool the police hunting against him in Idaho, make them believe that he was moving either to the Canadian border or Oregon and suddenly appear in Washington DC and able to approach the capitol and the white house in just 48 hours, this is almost unbelievable and pretty awful!

Who is behind all this? this is not only weird, pretty scaring, this is a so dangerous man that was able to cross the entire country from extreme to the other in hours, how was this possible?

www.washingtonpost.com...

Is this really just a mad man or what kind of political conspiracy is baking this terrorist?

This reminds me the conspiracy theories that talk about Political crimes of the 1960s supposedly committee by assassins that were distantly controlled with hypnosis techniques! ( Used to explain the assassination of RFK in 1968)

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Strange, so he was at The White House when arrested?
Wonder why he homed in there?

Since they said he threw a flash drive over the fence I'm guessing he was trying to expose something. He probably thought of himself as some kind if spy etc and is mentally unbalanced. Unless his aim was to kill the president but that doesn't sound like its the case. You don't stand outside the white house lawn throwing things into the whitehouse if your trying to kill someone.

Maybe he thought he discovered a huge conspiracy and thought the president should be warned??

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

How this man was able to fool the police hunting against him in Idaho, make them believe that he was moving either to the Canadian border or Oregon and suddenly appear in Washington DC and able to approach the capitol and the white house in just 48 hours, this is almost unbelievable and pretty awful!

Is this really just a mad man or what kind of political conspiracy is baking this terrorist?

Looking at a map of Idaho and Washington.... he headed west then south, as police said, but they assumed he would end up in Oregon, get away from Idaho. Instead, he headed back into Idaho to go to Boise to catch a plane to Washington, which he probably had intended to do. Not an unreasonable route to do this.

Odom was smart and quite capable of planning and carrying out his plans. He seems no more mad than many of the mad people who end up trying to do mad things at the White House fence.

The idea of a political campaign connection came about with that damnable headline!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Time will tell,'but it's been verified by Feds that Odom somehow got on a plane and flew to DC after the shooting, and after he was placed on a "wanted" list.

The info on the flash drive might explain more (if released to public). Most reasonable explanation, mental illness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join