It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know Area 51, but just what in the world is Area 6?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

This facility is exactly what is stated. Likely it is a Global Hawk range/altitude platform replacement testing site. Looks similar to sites I've been to in that area. The Top Secret stuff isn't near the tour bus route. People can believe in anything from Bill Clinton's personal sex hangar to a Galactic Unicorn Orphan sausage factory to Irradiated HillaryBernBearPigs, ignorant speculation doesn't make it true... [snip]

edit on 10 3 16 by IridescentPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomTwo
Area 6 is exactly 45 fewer than Area 51. Clearly 45 is significant and from my study of the astrological charts (thank you Nancy Reagan) the year 1945 was particularly interesting.

What happened in 1945? Glad you asked:

April 25
Founding negotiations for the United Nations begin in San Francisco.

Clearly Area 6 is an Illuminati stronghold, cause let's admit it, the UN is a Bilderberg front, most probably a base where the UN meets in secret with the Greys to plan their imminent takeover.

As you can see, there is no flaw in my logic so no need to debate my points.

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: PhantomTwo
Area 6 is exactly 45 fewer than Area 51. Clearly 45 is significant and from my study of the astrological charts (thank you Nancy Reagan) the year 1945 was particularly interesting.

What happened in 1945? Glad you asked:

April 25
Founding negotiations for the United Nations begin in San Francisco.

Clearly Area 6 is an Illuminati stronghold, cause let's admit it, the UN is a Bilderberg front, most probably a base where the UN meets in secret with the Greys to plan their imminent takeover.

As you can see, there is no flaw in my logic so no need to debate my points.

This is so pathetic. You come and spend time and energy, to write things you don't mean, to be sarcastic, and to not actually give your opinion or knowledge about the OP or subject at hand.

Immature in other words. Posts and sarcasm like this, is the reason why conspiracy theorists are looked down upon.

Anyways, any "area #" will belong to the military complex. It's either not a big deal or top secret and not for the PUBlick.

I agree with Elementalist, in 2010 I worked at a part of a base that was designated with an Area number a lot higher than 51 or 45. I don't know the qualifying terms in which they name a location an "Area" or pick the number, but there was a lot of protected (by armed guards and roster of who was allowed entrance), classified things in that section of the base.
In the Army you start with a Camp XYZ then at a certain size it becomes a Fort XYZ, similar to the Air Force you have a Air Field then it becomes and Air Base, ie at first you had Bagram Air Field and now it's Bagram Air Base, as it has significantly grown in size and units positioned there. Even within those bases you can still have an "Area."

I don't know anything about Area 45, but I know that over 50 million dollars was pumped into refreshing Dugway Proving Grounds several years ago, which was where the Army was moving its drone testing.
edit on 20-3-2016 by trashquatch because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join