It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know Area 51, but just what in the world is Area 6?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: snowspirit

Ok, I guess that link isn't allowed.

Google it.

What am I supposed to be not looking at here or is this an elaborate prank??

It seemed to me to be an informational post, taken from a link on today's Drudge. Don't know why it's considered "restricted" and they blew away my post.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

i believe it has to do with past legal action on copyright infringement by Drudge, or someone representing them. Not against ATS necessarily...but against enough other folks that ATS has protected itself from needless litigation by blocking their content altogether.

Its a casualty to an information war waged by parties other than ATS. Just based on my years experience reading here, and a pretty good memory for detail.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 3/7/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Google it.

It seemed to me to be an informational post, taken from a link on today's Drudge. Don't know why it's considered "restricted" and they blew away my post.

i believe it has to do with past legal action on copyright infringement by Drudge, or someone representing them. Not against ATS necessarily...but against enough other folks that ATS has protected itself from needless litigation by blocking their content altogether.

Its a casualty to an information war waged by parties other than ATS. Just based on my years experience reading here, and a pretty good memory for detail.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

How disappointing, I really did think for a moment there that the MIB had blocked people from discussing Area 6 on ATS.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Google it.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Not Drudge, the Las Vegas Review Journal. They sent out DCMA takedown orders on anything that even mentioned one of their articles so to protect the site they automatically get that tag.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Not Drudge, the Las Vegas Review Journal. They sent out DCMA takedown orders on anything that even mentioned one of their articles so to protect the site they automatically get that tag.

Ok. I'll add the Las Vegas Review Journal to my BIN, Examiner, Inquisitor "Don't use as sources" list.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomTwo
Area 6 is exactly 45 fewer than Area 51. Clearly 45 is significant and from my study of the astrological charts (thank you Nancy Reagan) the year 1945 was particularly interesting.

What happened in 1945? Glad you asked:

April 25
Founding negotiations for the United Nations begin in San Francisco.

Clearly Area 6 is an Illuminati stronghold, cause let's admit it, the UN is a Bilderberg front, most probably a base where the UN meets in secret with the Greys to plan their imminent takeover.

As you can see, there is no flaw in my logic so no need to debate my points.

This is so pathetic. You come and spend time and energy, to write things you don't mean, to be sarcastic, and to not actually give your opinion or knowledge about the OP or subject at hand.

Immature in other words. Posts and sarcasm like this, is the reason why conspiracy theorists are looked down upon.

Anyways, any "area #" will belong to the military complex. It's either not a big deal or top secret and not for the PUBlick.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

I was pretty excited about it till I got there.

Jeez, "Area 13" does sound cool. You must be chuck a block full of secrets.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There you go....one of those sites. Thanks for clarifying!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

hrm..

Don't most news sites get content from AP News Wire?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

This was five or six years or more ago. They ended up suing almost 150 websites claiming improper usage of their articles.

www.imediaethics.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

jeez.

Most News companies make money off of other peoples misery.

hypocritical of them.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

I was pretty excited about it till I got there.

Jeez, "Area 13" does sound cool. You must be chuck a block full of secrets.

I can't confirm or deny any knowledge of secrets, but I can tell you that if I did know something it would be quite boring. That type of knowledge has zero impact on conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

That's how most of it goes. Everyone gets all excited and then finds out that it's really pretty boring.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Allow me to address your points one by one:

Pathetic - possibly true

Time - 2 minutes

Energy - math (51 minus 6), wikipedia search '1945', a few keystrokes

Sarcasm - chocked full of it, and all in good fun

Immature - quite possible

My post is the reason conspiracy theorists are looked down upon - hardly

I'm remorseful for all the great harm my earlier post caused to the wider conspiracy community. And to Nancy Reagan.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
FYI - I found this thread from 2005 giving a brief on each of the areas (the source from that OP however, no longer exists)

Area 1— As a part of the Nuclear Test Zone, this area occupies 70 km2 (27 mi2) near the center of the Yucca Flat weapons test basin.

Area 2 — This area, within the Nuclear Test Zone, occupies approximately 52 km2 (20 mi2) in the northern half of the Yucca Flat basin. ( Link has Some Pictures)

Area 3 — This portion of the Nuclear Test Zone occupies 82 km2 (32 mi2) near the center of the Yucca Flat weapons test basin and was the site of 17 atmospheric tests conducted between 1952 and 1958.

Area 4 — This area, within the Nuclear Test Zone, occupies 41 km2 (16 mi2) near the center of the Yucca Flat basin.

Area 5 — This area, within the Reserved Zone, occupies some 246 km2 (95 mi2) in the southeastern portion of the site and includes the Area 5 Radioactive Waste Management Site, the Hazardous Waste Storage Unit, and the Spill Test Facility.

Area 6 — This area occupies 212 km2 (82 mi2) between Yucca Flat and Frenchman Flat, straddling Frenchman Mountain

Area 7 — This area, within the Nuclear Test Zone, occupies 52 km2 (20 mi2 ) in the northeast quadrant of the Yucca Flat weapons test basin

Area 8 — This area, within the Nuclear Test Zone, occupies 34 km2 (13 mi2) in the northeast quadrant of the Yucca Flat weapons test basin

Area 9 — This area, within the Nuclear Test Zone, occupies 52 km2 (20 mi2 ) in the northeast quadrant of the Yucca Flat weapons test basin

Area 10 — This area, incorporated in the Nuclear Test Zone, occupies 54 km2 (21 mi2) in the northeast quadrant of the Yucca Flat weapons test basin.

Area 11 — This area, which is split among the Nuclear Test and Reserved Zones, occupies 67 km2 (26 mi2) along the eastern border of the NTS

Area 12 — This area, within the Nuclear or High Explosive Test Zone, occupies 104 km2 (40 mi2) at the northern boundary of the NTS known as Rainier Mesa.
Just Reveled In a nondescript mustard-colored building that was once a military recreation hall and barbershop, the Pentagon has built a biological warfare factory that could make enough lethal microbes to wipe out entire cities

Area 13 — Officially, there is no Area 13 within the NTS boundary; however, there is a land plot on the Nellis Air Force Range [NAFR] Complex, known as NAFR Complex Area 13, which lies off the northeast corner of the NTS.
This was the location for a plutonium-dispersal safety experiment conducted in early 1957.
The only future DOE activities that would occur in this area would involve environmental restoration

Area 14 - Unknown

Area 15 — This Reserved Zone area occupies 96 km2 (37 mi2) at the northeast corner of the NTS, and no atmospheric tests were conducted at this location. However, between early 1962 to mid-1966, three underground nuclear tests were carried out in Area 15.

Area 16— Area 16 — This area, within the Nuclear or High Explosive Test Zone, occupies 73 km2 (28 mi2) in the west-central portion of the NTS. No atmospheric tests have ever been conducted at this location

Area 17 — This area, within the Reserved Zone, occupies 80 km2 (31 mi2) in the north-central portion of the NTS

Area 18— Area 18 was the site of four nuclear weapons effects tests conducted in early mid-1962. This area, within the Reserved Zone, occupies 231 km2 (89 mi2) in the northwest quadrant of the NTS

Area 19—This area, within the Nuclear Test Zone, occupies 388 km2 (150 mi2) in the northwest corner of the NTS

Area 20 — This area, within the Nuclear Test Zone, occupies 388 km2 (150 mi2) in the northwest corner of the NTS.

Area 21 — There is no Area 21

Area 22 — Area 22 in the southeastern corner serves as the main entrance to the Nevada Test Site with vehicular access from Las Vegas via U.S. Highway 95

Area 23 – Unknown

Area 24— There is no Area 24 on the NTS. However, Las Vegas and North Las Vegas are sometimes referred to as Area 24.

Area 25 — This is the largest area on the NTS. It occupies some 578 km2 (223 mi2) in the southwestern corner of the site and includes an entrance gate to the NTS. Approximately 3 kilometers (2 miles) north of the town of Lathrop Wells

Area 26 — This area, within the Reserved Zone, occupies 57 km2 (22 mi2) in the south-central area of the NTS. No nuclear explosive tests were ever conducted at Area 26

Area 27— This area, within the Critical Assembly Zone, occupies 130 km2 (50 mi2) in the south-central portion of the NTS

Area 28— No longer in existence, the Area 28 designation formerly applied to a portion of the NTS that has since been absorbed into Areas 25 and 27

Area 29 — This area, within the Reserved Zone, occupies 161 km2 (62 mi2) on the west-central border of the NTS. The site of a communications repeater station for the NTS is located in the Shoshone Mountains

Area 30— This area, within the Reserved Zone, occupies 150 km2 (58 mi2) and, like Area 29, is on the western edge of the NTS. Area 30 also has fairly rugged terrain and includes the northern reaches of Fortymile Canyon. In the past,

Area's 31-50 - Unknown if any.

Area 51 – That’s a given

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I can't confirm or deny any knowledge of secrets, but I can tell you that if I did know something it would be quite boring. That type of knowledge has zero impact on conspiracy theories.

Aaaaw, bummer.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Area 51 is always 5+1 stars on insignia.

5+1= 6

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Dont forget Pine Gap and Woomera for funnyflyinggoingson

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I just wonder if anything that is named "Area" with a "number" after it is ALWAYS classified as "Top Secret"?

Yeah, there is a little sarcasm in my post.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
good eye there...!!!!a reply to: grey580

only one car there
edit on 10-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join