It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War is Started in Europe

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

1)What if the illusion of the vote is just process that can never be proven or dis-proven that our mark on the vote paper actually does not actually instigate the government, a lot of jobs etc. are advertised but a decision on the role has already be made in the background?

The voting system is a farce but what has it got do with the conversation ?

2)Why is an individual held responsible for his/her decision to democratically vote for a person/party that has (allegedly) the best interests of the people and country at heart, EVER CHOOSE TO WAR WITH ANOTHER NATION THAT WILL COST LIVES of the people that voted for them?

You as a voter are enabling those in power by you vote, if you vote the devil in you deserve the heat in hell ...

3)Does the IMF, UN, or other bodies have any sort of control over Government’s?

No they are international organisations comprising of many countries , here is an example...

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization headquartered in Washington, D.C., of "188 countries working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world

source

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
They once called this a "fifth column" tactic; infiltrating countries with warriors disguised as ordinary citizens.
I guess that only applies to Nazis and they're gone now so nevermind.
Can't happen in Europe.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Nickn3

So you're saying a bunch of middle Eastern Muslims travel in packs to Europe to gang rape women as tactical warfare? Really?

I didn't write the op. I am saying it has happened in past history. Wasn't rape gangs a big problem Bosnia only a few years ago leading up to the genocide. If an enemy wishes to disrupt a culture rapping the women is a simple course of action. No guns or bombs required to bring about terror in the streets, as I said simple but effective.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

No, I really could not see this happening with american women on a mass scale like that. Not just the guns. My daughter had an abusive husband. After they divorced, she joined cross fit, and packs.

You couldn't see this happening in America? Hmm. Strange because just about every women I know has been raped one way or another. My sister, my ex, my ex,ex was twice but she ran with a rough crowd. I genuinely don't know many women that at one point or another were not victimized sexually one way or another. True story.

You don't need to be a Muslim to be sick.
There are a few sick bastardes around.

I am saying the wholesale rapping of women can be used as a weapon of war, the same as a car bomb or killing a police chief. It is a recognized tactic of gorilla warfare. It happen in the American south during the civil war of the 1860's . I think that is one reason we southerners are such rabid gun enthusiast. We will not allow our women to be abused wholesale again.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
They once called this a "fifth column" tactic; infiltrating countries with warriors disguised as ordinary citizens.
I guess that only applies to Nazis and they're gone now so nevermind.
Can't happen in Europe.

Well ... ahem ... you know ...

Israel told: pay up for hapless spies who got stuck in mud

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Obviously the process of expanding the European Union is more important than problems like this. We will just have to defend ourselves from this primitive peoples until the expansion is over, and the goal is reached.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999
a reply to: Rosinitiate
So, nearly 1000 women were sexually assaulted, robbed, groped, and even raped on new years eve in Cologne in 2015 by - wait for it - gangs of up to 1000 Muslim Migrants all in the same town square.
FACT.
So - explain THAT smartass.

You better stay in your house than. Best not to go out. You can hang out with us here on the inner webs.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

No, I really could not see this happening with american women on a mass scale like that. Not just the guns. My daughter had an abusive husband. After they divorced, she joined cross fit, and packs.

You couldn't see this happening in America? Hmm. Strange because just about every women I know has been raped one way or another. My sister, my ex, my ex,ex was twice but she ran with a rough crowd. I genuinely don't know many women that at one point or another were not victimized sexually one way or another. True story.

You don't need to be a Muslim to be sick.
There are a few sick bastardes around.

I am saying the wholesale rapping of women can be used as a weapon of war, the same as a car bomb or killing a police chief. It is a recognized tactic of gorilla warfare. It happen in the American south during the civil war of the 1860's . I think that is one reason we southerners are such rabid gun enthusiast. We will not allow our women to be abused wholesale again.

I don't blame you. Maybe ask for your gun rights back?

If groups of Muslim rapists were making their way up my driveway I'd shoot their peckers off long before they made it to the door.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: BlackProject

the government of a very few, decided to go do what they do without your consent or advice. WE as civilians of a country have done not one thing, we are always at the hands of those at the top.

Thats not quite right....tell me do you vote ?........the reason i ask is because if you do vote, when your government declares war and invades another country you had a role to play in that war by enabling it ......

I can imagine you would have loved me to say that I vote, I do not. Have never voted. The voting system is yet another blind hope, like the lottery. Only there to let people feel the sense they are in control, when we are not.

So no I do not vote and thus did not enable anyone, ever. This is my point however regardless of voting or not voting. Whatever you do or anyone does, whatever will happen, will happen.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Helicopter

The wife's just back from Germany.

Maybe she should visit shonky websites instead of relying on what she saw and heard while she was there.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999

a reply to: Rosinitiate

You know, I would really like to know if this is propaganda. I don't see it reported on any other media. It is hard to believe.

Nope. Its not propaganda. Its all over the Internet if you look for it. Newspapers from every country in Europe have cobered a tiny fraction of these stories. Police reports abound, and are on the net. Its only in the US and Canada that this is being heavily censored. Well, maybe in Sweden too. Do the research...its all out there and very real unfortunately.

Indeed.

The internet is a far better research tool than visiting and talking to people who live in those countries. They're obviously biased.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Fantastic post. I very much agree with you. Also, for someone born in a non-English speaking country, your writing of English is outstanding and better than many people I've met who have English as their first language.

I'm very worried about what the consequences of this uncontrolled migration is going to be in the next few years.
I have the feeling that here in the UK, most people turn a blind eye to it. Basically, people are complacent and are of the view that it's not affecting them just now, nor will it in the future. They could be in for a rude awakening.
edit on 12-3-2016 by coland because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: coland

Fantastic post. I very much agree with you. Also, for someone born in a non-English speaking country, your writing of English is outstanding and better than many people I've met who have English as their first language.

I'm very worried about what the consequences of this uncontrolled migration is going to be in the next few years.
I have the feeling that here in the UK, most people turn a blind eye to it. Basically, people are complacent and are of the view that it's not affecting them just now, nor will it in the future. They could be in for a rude awakening.

Immigration to the UK is not a new thing though?

You talk as if it is a newly invented concept when the truth of the matter is that the UK is made up almost entirely of immigrants?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: coland

Immigration to the UK is not a new thing though?

You talk as if it is a newly invented concept when the truth of the matter is that the UK is made up almost entirely of immigrants?

No, it's not a new thing and I didn't mean to make it sound as such. It's actually still very uneven, where fairly large areas of England are heavily populated by immigrants and other areas are not. Scotland, Ireland and Wales don't have as high a density of immigrants as England either, even in the cities

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I hope that guy is found and gets his just rewards in heaven.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I was against going into Iraq as were many Brits were so much so that a million plus of us protested and marched however, I notice how you skip 9/11 and blame the West for Islamic terrorism!. So if everything stems from the West going into Iraq then why did Islamic terrorists fly planes into the twin towers and kill thousands? Why do people try and blame the refugee crisis on the West and in particular Europe when the rise of ISIS came about because of civil war in Syria before the UK, Europe were ever involved in Syria? And considering only 20% of refugees are from Syria what is your excuse for migrants from Afghanistan which is now seen as a safe Country, Morocco, Somolia Eritrea? When Iraq went into Kuwait was that the West's fault?

What about all the British muslims who were born in Britain and have no links to the Middle East why do they have such hatred and feel the need to join ISIS?

What about Islamic terrorists in Israel is that the West's fault?

Even if everything was the West's fault, it wouldnt be the citizens of those countrie but the leaders. How can you excuse a 10 year old boy being raped because a man had a sexual urgency on bombs being dropped? Can you explain please.a reply to: intrptr

Actually that is incorrect. The mainstream media has hidden from the common person that Western Europe and the US have funded, trained, and armed the opposition in the Syrian Civil War since the very beginning. This isn't a conspiracy theory. It is a fact. They have been trying to regime change Assad the whole time.

Whenever any person or pundit states "we haven't been involved in" or "we should have become involved in" Syria, it's either propaganda/lies or ignorance.

So no, we do have a great deal of responsibility for the refugee crisis. And Middle Eastern folk have a right to be angry at the West for yet again neo-imperialism in their homelands. Especially the Syrians in this case.

Having said that, I don't support retribution against random innocent civilians in the West. Like yourself, I have been protesting all of these actions from the Syrian interventions to the Iraq War. I don't deserve being randomly attacked. However, civilians who do support the western attacks and manipulations in other countries, and the leaders who push for them, DO have responsibility.
edit on 13-3-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helicopter
In the Balkans, the ethnic/religious conflict was quite sudden. Where once people of different beliefs had lived besides one another, then there was murder, and there was genocide. So many people thought "it will not happen to us, not in our country!" But then, it did.

I was born in Vučitrn, Serbia, in 1984. Vučitrn is within Kosovo. Of course I don't live there anymore. Now, I don't wish to speak about many details, and I am not an expert in war, all I really want to say, is that I have seen it happen. And I am seeing it happen again. Unless I die tomorrow, I am going to see another war. The Muslim Albanians in Serbia do not want to live with us. They are trying to claim their territory, and they are very happy to kill Serbian civilians. In many parts of Kosovo you do not want to be heard speaking Serbian, it is very dangerous. And these Albanians look very similar to us, they are from similar geographical location, but in West Europe, their Muslims comes from very far away, so they have even less in common.

In Europe, the government is not helping the people. Far right politics, but it will take a little time for them to take command. During this time, so far it is left for the civilian people to fight. There is a very major dissonance between European people and their governments. The people in West Europe have not had war in their homelands for a long time, so they are often unexpecting of it. It's like, they know there is a very very big problem, but they're not quite sure what to do. Usually war is done by the military, not the civilians!

So what we have... Native Europeans with no knowledge of war, against Islamic fighters who have often visited training camps in Pakistan etc and themselves who have often seen war and see it as no great shock and most of all they are united. The Europeans must not only fight the invaders, but also their own authorities, the ones who try to enforce Muslim presence.

The EU is under fascist control. It is a thought-crime to dislike Islam. People who protest against mass Muslim immigration are denounced as "racist" and "xenophobic", which limits ability of political change, which eventually gives the need for physical conflict. Much violence could be avoided by the European governments, but of course they will not deport Muslims, stop them entering, or limit existing Sharia Muslims because "that's racist" so instead they prefer blood. They are encouraging civil war all for the sake of they don't want to be called "prejudiced". And so they have betrayed their people.

Many migrants pass through the Balkans but they don't stay, our welfare is not exactly nice as Sweden. But even so, this war will drag us into it. Left wingers suddenly are saying very far-right things. Seeing as there are many right wingers here, our involvement is almost certainly inevitable.

The media under-reports all what is happening. All over Europe, people are picking up guns. To you guys over in the USA, it may seem like so far, nothing really has happened. But that's always the case in war. It starts with some small signs that you don't really notice, not until hindsight. Sense only happens when it's far too late.

Thank you for this enlightening post. Be well my friend.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

"War is Started in Europe"

I wish. Life is terrible, I'd welcome WW3 being here full-on, it'd give the law something actual to worry about and then they'd leave me alone. Plus we could get guns, so that's a big plus.

Can't wait for that 'Mad Max' world to commence.

I like your Putin quote btw, that is very true.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitors

"War is Started in Europe"

I wish. Life is terrible, I'd welcome WW3 being here full-on, it'd give the law something actual to worry about and then they'd leave me alone. Plus we could get guns, so that's a big plus.

Can't wait for that 'Mad Max' world to commence.

So your life is more terrible than living in a warzone, is that what you are saying?
Hmm, perhaps I should read a little more about the conditions of war-torn nations, I mean you are posting on ATS so I presume you have electricity wherever you are?

...I don't think you really want the reality of living in a warzone, just the perceived life of the hero in Mad Max films maybe.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

No, just the collapse of this sham. No false heroics, not what I meant to suggest at all. I welcome the WW3 getting here as then I could go out and drive about where I liked in what I liked for example, they'll be too busy dealing with a whole lot else to bother chasing up all the people whose lives they currently make miserable.

As the machines said to Neo in The Matrix - we're prepared to accept things a lot lower than you might realise. It's not a direct quote, but it'll do, I think it's from the Architect part of the second movie. Clearly you don't realise how bad this reality is.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join