It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War is Started in Europe

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
So, nearly 1000 women were sexually assaulted, robbed, groped, and even raped on new years eve in Cologne in 2015 by - wait for it - gangs of up to 1000 Muslim Migrants all in the same town square.
FACT.
So - explain THAT smartass.

edit on 9-3-2016 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You know, I would really like to know if this is propaganda. I don't see it reported on any other media. It is hard to believe.

Nope. Its not propaganda. Its all over the Internet if you look for it. Newspapers from every country in Europe have cobered a tiny fraction of these stories. Police reports abound, and are on the net. Its only in the US and Canada that this is being heavily censored. Well, maybe in Sweden too. Do the research...its all out there and very real unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Sorry...but wt a load of crap. Culture is an illusion? Lol! Tell that to muslims if you dare. Advising people to take "hallucinagenics"?? Ermm..yep, sure. What kind of pathetic advice is that? You need to get a life - and get off drugs. Culture is only an "illusion" to you because you are too high all the time perhaps? a reply to: Sparkymedic

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Here we go again, using emotional words to get a response by the weak minded, Europe was rebuilt after ww2, and you guys truly believe that the evil muslims will destroy Europe,.

Epic fail as usual.

Poor people usually do more crime that the rest of us, but hey there muslims am i right lol.

Do people understand the word war, and if they do how can they not see this as propaganda.
edit on 9-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999
Sorry...but wt a load of crap. Culture is an illusion? Lol! Tell that to muslims if you dare. Advising people to take "hallucinagenics"?? Ermm..yep, sure. What kind of pathetic advice is that? You need to get a life - and get off drugs. Culture is only an "illusion" to you because you are too high all the time perhaps? a reply to: Sparkymedic

I have told that to Muslims, and every other religious person I come across. Generally it's a lively discussion - unlike what you are willing to provide it seems.

Prove to me that culture is not created in our minds, and only our minds. Indeed it's by-products are something tangible, as to how humans can think, imagine and thus create it. But how is what we create anything MORE than just a manifestation of our imagination? Especially something like culture.

Religion is a GREAT example of cultural illusion. Everyone waiving around their color of books, proclaiming that they are right and we are children of "god". Yet here we are wiring the world with TNT and everyone is taking turns flipping the coin as to who's going to pull the trigger. And many people, even on ATS, suspect that an apocalypse, like setting the world on fire is going to solve all our problems and some yahoo from novels written (poorly) from long ago will come save everyone, somehow. When really all it will do is just make a bigger mess for who ever is left to clean it all up. Insanity in it's purest form.

If that's too offensive for you, then take the culture of money. Money is the furthest thing from being real. Sure, everyone agrees that it holds some sort of value, but that is quite an abstract concept when you think about it. We print something on paper, or even make up digits in a virtual world, and somehow it can get you a Ferrari or a house. And don't say its based on work, because a good number of people get super "rich" by doing absolutely nothing other than part taking in an imaginary world of 1's and 0's.

A small antidote for the abstractness of money (we imagined it and then made it) would be that the Great Depression was much like house builders not building a house because they ran out of inches, or centimeters - which ever way you want to look at it. The economy ran out of money for everyone. Well much like the house builders, they had the resources (wood, nails, drywall, manual labor, etc.) But they couldn't build the house because they ran out of inches.

I can appreciate that it is a very complex idea to wrap your head around, but there is no need to be hostile towards me, or anyone else for that matter. Especially when you are steeped in the illusion of culture itself, which you clearly are as you seem quite annoyed with what I said. I have a true feeling you read only as far as those words you reiterated and didn't really give anything I wrote any thought. Though, yes, I could be wrong about that.

Again, as it's not easy to swallow or comprehend. ESPECIALLY if you haven't had a psychedelic experience to allow you to see that we are all connected on a much deeper level than what you can read about. You must experience it to understand it. Otherwise all you experience is culture - illusions. Created and maintained by institutions like religions, banks and governments.

I'm not telling people they should or must have that experience in life. But how else do you think you'll see the man behind the curtain pulling the strings - and your connection to that man, those strings and the planet/ universe it all came from? By telling people not to have that experience, it would be no different than saying to everyone that they SHOULD go through life without the experience of sex, which is a psychedelic experience. What a robbery of existence if you were forced, or coerced to do so! I know many people do in fact miss out on such experiences, which I find sad. I truly believe that they are missing out on a significant part of life, and therefore are missing out on a significant perspective as to why they exist. And it wouldn't surprise me that these people struggle in life. I'm not saying that people that do have these experiences don't struggle though.

Also, I'm not talking about hallucinogenics/ psychedelics as in heroine, coc aine or the like. Those are NOT psychedelics, nor do I condone the use of such bottomless pits. Psilocybin, ayahuasca, lysergic acid diethylamide...these are psychedelics. And they are even beginning to be used AGAIN as treatment for multiple forms of mental illness. Most likely caused by sick cultures, like the majority of, but certainly not limited to, western culture.

I'm going to stop it all there so you can go do your homework and respond like an adult, if you wish, and so I also don't totally derail this thread.

For homework read anything by Aldous Huxley, Terrence McKenna, Alan Watts, Timothy Leary, Plato, Aristotle...and whoever else you may find along the way.

Good luck!
edit on thpamWed, 09 Mar 2016 09:49:45 -0600k1603America/Chicago0949 by Sparkymedic because: typo

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic
Culture is the behaviour of the people and communities tend to form where common enough values exist. We all make value judgements to determine who we are and if needs be, we should stand up for those values. We shouldn't encourage values that we don't approve of or we're betraying ourselves.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
Culture is the behaviour of the people and communities tend to form where common enough values exist. We all make value judgements to determine who we are and if needs be, we should stand up for those values. We shouldn't encourage values that we don't approve of or we're betraying ourselves.

I don't disagree. Clearly it is a behavior of people and communities. And of course we shouldn't encourage values we don't approve of, but here we are. Look at the western world...it's rife with values, or lack there of, which I personally don't agree with, and it's all steeped in culture. The same goes for the Islamic world or any other culture.

It still doesn't make culture appealing. And it is still a construct of the human imagination.

Culture is still not your friend, and it still uses you.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If in the UK we don't allow the marrying of children, while other cultures do - where does illusion come into it?

How could the illusion of culture use me?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 7devilsinurheart
a reply to: grainofsand

It's a campaign to excuse what they did

It's staged

They will let you see what they want you to see don't you still get it

Here's a little help for you if you think this stuff is "staged" then:

www.dailymail.co.uk... l?

www.breitbart.com... slim-cabbie-beat-up-gay-couple-for-kissing-in-his-car/

translate.google.com... l=sv&u=http://www.friatider.se/flyktingbarn-fick-inte-k-pa-godis-d-br-nde-han-ned-asylboendet-till-grunden

translate.google.com...: //www.friatider.se/bara-var-fjarde-asylinvandrare-har-jobb-efter-atta-ar-i-sverige

sputniknews.com... sinki.html

www.express.co.uk... orld/650919/Sweden-migrant-sex-attacks-Ostersund-women-go-out-night-refugee-centre

www.independen... t.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/nine-year-old-girl-raped-in-open-hall-by-isis-report-says-a6918881.html

www.express.co.uk... e-crime-report

www.thesun.co.uk... /homepage/news/politics/6978633/Only-1-in-3-refugees-out-of-1million-are-fleeing-ISIS.html

ww... w.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3482214/Five-migrants-arrested-suspected-sex-attack-girl-12-using-waterslide-pools-Cologne.html

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476426/German-swimming-pool-two-migrant-sex-attacks-carried-says-forced-segregate-men-women.html

www.frontpagemag.com... slim-raped-6-australia-targeted-72-women-daniel-greenfield

www.dailymail.co.uk... -daughter-not-properly-dressed-fears-rise-no-areas-Vienna.html

www.manchestereveningnews... .co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/jalal-uddin-murder-terrorism-police-11004486

h ttp://www.ansa.it/english/news/2016/03/07/muslim-teen-reports-physical-abuse-by-family-investigation_daf303ae-d8a4-4b19-9353-303cc597fdb8.html
www.dailymail.co.uk... calized-wife-kill-child.html

www.express.co.uk... /news/uk/650257/Cultural-differences-somalian-migrant-sexually-assaulting-child-UK-train-station

www.birminghammail.co.uk... s-news/two-thugs-brutally-attacked-photographer-10990127

www.dailymail.co.uk... izens-discussing-refugee-influx.html

That's just a tiny, tiny sampling I found in just a few minutes. The tip of a huge iceburg. You wanted evidence? Here it is then.

PS: With some of these links, it seems you'll have to copy the address and Google it for some unkown reason.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds

I don't disagree. Clearly it is a behavior of people and communities. And of course we shouldn't encourage values we don't approve of, but here we are. Look at the western world...it's rife with values, or lack there of, which I personally don't agree with, and it's all steeped in culture. The same goes for the Islamic world or any other culture.

It still doesn't make culture appealing. And it is still a construct of the human imagination.

Culture is still not your friend, and it still uses you.

You have a very sad and depressing view on culture. Culture is the identity of a given place and it's indigenous peoples. Culture is the end result of thousands of years of sytematic and progressive (at least in Western society) evolutionary advancement.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Here we go again, using emotional words to get a response by the weak minded, Europe was rebuilt after ww2, and you guys truly believe that the evil muslims will destroy Europe,.

Epic fail as usual.

Poor people usually do more crime that the rest of us, but hey there muslims am i right lol.

Do people understand the word war, and if they do how can they not see this as propaganda.

Read my post above with the links. You are out of touch with what is happening in Europe obviously.
Don't worry, Trudeau is bringing them your way too

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yeah we should just let immigrants do what ever they want? Its part of their culture to sexually harrass and be trash? I guess Im a yokel because if I saw someone sexually assault my wife or daughter I'd make sure they'd be unable to do it again.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 7devilsinurheart
What's done can not be undone

Truth is we shouldn't of gone exploiting countries for greed like we did for centuries

It's just sad .. And like above said .. It's too late

If anything I hate for people to say about themsevles without realising is 'WE'. You did not choose to go do it, the government of a very few, decided to go do what they do without your consent or advice. WE as civilians of a country have done not one thing, we are always at the hands of those at the top.

Thats the sad fact here.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

"we are always at the hands of those at the top"

If you have not got the things that you think life should unravel then look to the bodies using and manipulating yours why the dogma of only believing in the prestige deceived by the trivial pursuits Face book Twitter Instagram, the new social clubs of the masses designed for following falseness and fantasy the new-ish desire capitols.

The virus of humanity is manipulated within itself to harbour inequality envy and discrimination of itself the human conditioned to oppose within its ranks each other based on class education religion every combination of belief instantly in opposition.
Is this the constructed design of our race, or the diminished cultural response that has been engineered or are we just a virus that does not understand the essence of our being, so the only response we can desire is a sexual monetary consuming constant desire to for-fill or not only desire to desire more of that that instigates desire?
Then our political systems be it Labour, Conservative, Liberal, Democrats or Republicans is in reality one and all the same one proclaims to always undo the damage done by its opposite that is basically the same regardless, the same old repition.
The Brexit do or don’t is this the same old double shuffle, Obama care world war 1 world war 2 who always pays the cost it should be social and economic governmental control “it’ll always cost Ya” so when has Governmental control as a ruling and representative body benefitted the people? It claims to represent?

Marcus Garvy, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, did they have an understanding based on the discriminatory portion of the times they grasped as their understanding Martin Luther King had a Dream for all the people of the world regardless of creed that one day all men would be free!!!
Will there one day be a united states of Africa to lead and show the world the truth of freedom Or is the inevitable United Nations the EU on a global scale with the IMF the financial police of the entire worlds is this then the time we are in where through Brexit the New World Order emerges through the breakdown of EUROPE REGARDLESS OF IF OR NOT THE UK stays with Europe the middle east is alight with differences as is Africa America the UK China (south China Seas) and many more.

Are we again going to fall for the intolerance between our governed selves or just maybe say NO!!!!

This Time……………………………………..

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

Just a note Martin Luther King was a plagiarist.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Still cannot get it into some peoples heads that radical muslims are pure evil and their is 100's of millions of them.
edit on 9-3-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Martin Luther King was a plagiarist

Authorship issues concerning Martin Luther King, Jr. center on claims of Martin Luther King, Jr. having committed plagiarism. These issues fall into two general categories: one is his academic research papers (including his doctoral dissertation), and the other is his speeches. Regarding his PhD dissertation, an academic inquiry concluded in October 1991 that portions of his dissertation had been plagiarized and that he had acted improperly. However, "[d]espite its finding, the committee said that 'no thought should be given to the revocation of Dr. King's doctoral degree,' an action that the panel said would serve no purpose."[1][2][3] The committee also found that the dissertation still "makes an intelligent contribution to scholarship." However, a letter is now attached to King's dissertation in the university library, noting that numerous passages were included without the appropriate quotations and citations of sources.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Weapons of mass Destruction , The first use of the term "weapon of mass destruction" on record is by Cosmo Gordon Lang, Archbishop of Canterbury, in 1937 in reference to the aerial bombardment of Guernica, Spain:

en.wikipedia.org...

Terrorism, The War on TERROR terror (n.)
early 15c., "something that intimidates, an object of fear," from Old French terreur (14c.), from Latin terrorem (nominative terror) "great fear, dread, alarm, panic; object of fear, cause of alarm; terrible news," from terrere "fill with fear, frighten," from PIE root *tres- "to tremble" (see terrible).

From c. 1500 as "fear so great as to overwhelm the mind." Meaning "quality of causing dread" is attested from 1520s. Sense of "a person fancied as a source of terror" (often with deliberate exaggeration, as of a naughty child) is recorded from 1883. Terror bombing first recorded 1941, with reference to German air attack on Rotterdam. Terror-stricken is from 1831. The Reign of Terror in French history (March 1793-July 1794) was the period when the nation was ruled by a faction whose leaders made policy of killing by execution anyone deemed an impediment to their measures; so called in English from 1801. Old English words for "terror" included broga and egesa.

www.etymonline.com...

Shock and Awe (The concept was formulated by the American strategic analysts Harlan K. Ullman and James P. Wade in a Pentagon briefing document of 1996)

www.encyclopedia.com...

History seems full of it

edit on 9-3-2016 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2016 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

the government of a very few, decided to go do what they do without your consent or advice. WE as civilians of a country have done not one thing, we are always at the hands of those at the top.

Thats not quite right....tell me do you vote ?........the reason i ask is because if you do vote, when your government declares war and invades another country you had a role to play in that war by enabling it ......

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

1)What if the illusion of the vote is just process that can never be proven or dis-proven that our mark on the vote paper actually does not actually instigate the government, a lot of jobs etc. are advertised but a decision on the role has already be made in the background?

2)Why is an individual held responsible for his/her decision to democratically vote for a person/party that has (allegedly) the best interests of the people and country at heart, EVER CHOOSE TO WAR WITH ANOTHER NATION THAT WILL COST LIVES of the people that voted for them?

3)Does the IMF, UN, or other bodies have any sort of control over Government’s?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

None of your examples were about individuals. Your rebuttal makes no sense. The guy was brave and he cared about a rightful cause thats all I'll give him.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join