It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War is Started in Europe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Danish muslim societies exposed as parallel societies, all unwilling to integrate in western culture.

"We are taking over Europe"
nyheder.tv2.dk...

(google translated version)
Google translate

For a few weeks an in depth undercover program has been underway in the Danish national TV.

Here we could follow the trials and tribulations of "Fatma" and "Muhammad" who seek advice in regards to several things that are pretty much indisputable in terms of Danish law and order.

To mention a few:

- Can the husband hit his wife?
- Can the husband deny his wife to take a job?
- May he take a second wife if he wants to?
- Should the wife call the police or not if the husband hits her?
- Can they attend Danish birthday parties?

And so on...

Here are the general answers:

- Divided... some Imams say no, some say yes, if she is being troublesome or causing problems for the family
- Yes he can... why would she need a job if he can provide for her?
- Yes... according to Sharia that is his right.
- Divided... some say that she should seek councul by the Sharia council first. If he continues she should contact the police. Some Imams advised her never to contact the police.
- No... it's a sin to attend western social gatherings like birthdays. They should completely avoid this and instead find good social gathering within the muslim community.

All in all, after 3-4 programs, all undercover, with lots of coverage we sit here disillusioned by the idea that Islam is able to integrate. Here in Denmark there are lots of well spoken gentlemen who will lie through their teeth when asked about islams abililty to integrate into western culture.
One of the spokespersons even went as far as saying concretely that he believed that women in his opinion had more rights than men.... that was before his Imam sat down and gave contradictory advice to Fatma thus taking away the rights given to her as a person by Danish law.

Another Imam from Odense even went so far as to, with the undercover agents even asking him, cheat the Danish social system by giving them advice how to get a subsidised apartment within 1 day by lying to the social services about their circumstances.

Last week, we watched in dismay as one Imam was giving teachings about how to live as a good muslim, hereby including that Sharia says that an unfaithful woman should be stoned to death, although this was not possible to practice here in Denmark because of law.

One can't help but feeling that they have actually come to "invade" by their own ways, while at the same time pretending to be part of the social norm and willing to integrate.
Unfortunately all major mosques in Denmark all showed that they are more than willing to uphold the parallel societies they need to perpetuate this muslim state inside the western state.

THEY ARE SIMPLY DESTROYING US FROM WITHIN.

Being a left wing voter, I normally find myself on the side of those in need. This includes the fellow humans in the faith of Islam, but there is one thing I hold dearer than that, and that is "When in Rome".

So yes, the war has started, but it is a covert one, and we have got to stop being so damn naive and think that we can continue saving the world.

One thing is that we need to stop bombing these damn countries, but we also have to stop the flow of cultures into the Europe mainland that has proven themselves so different from our own and so unwilling to take part in the societies that we have created over the last 1000 years.

I REFUSE TO AT ANY POINT IN MY LIFE, to be affected by anything remotely Sharia.

If you don't like the laws of a country or if you already know you are unwilling to subject and live by these laws, then you should stay away.... don't even consider coming here, cause at this point, even being leftist, I'm ready to say flat out:

You are not welcome.
edit on 8/3/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/3/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

There came a time in my childhood where I realized the world isn't nice outside of home,I didn't LIKE that it frightened people so I learned to stop it...which was used and I learned my trade like a good feral monkey.
Then I got out and noticed people had NO attention spans and I knew I was in trouble.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Lol I see you are from the US, I guess you cry tears for your collective responsibility #ing the native American's over then.
I carry no responsibility for anyone involved in the current migrant situation...but if you wish to carry it for me then cool.

You carry no responsibility for anyone in the current migration situation...of course you don't, and you shouldn't. So why do Americans today always have to be connected to something most if not all were not even born at that time...so why do we have to bear responsibility for something we had nothing to do with?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I have always accepted the consequences of my life, as an individual. Invading countries, bombing habitat out of existence, what did we expect. We need to stop our wars now, withdraw our weapons, vehicles, send the migrants/refuges back, let them have their civil war.

Is it the consensus, then, that there would be no migrant crisis, or other crises, had the U.S. not invaded Iraq?

Harte

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
so why do we have to bear responsibility for something we had nothing to do with?

You don't.
Such an idea is ridiculous, we agree completely.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I don’t recall a problem of crime waves in Arab society

You've got to be kidding. Their definition of 'crime" differs from the rest of the planet. If they had our laws, many of them would be in prison, [for things like assault, mutilation, bestiality, domestic violence, false imprisonment, child abuse, cruelty to animals, child molestation, and sexual assaults) while many adulterous females and misbehaving teenage girls would still be alive.

It's all in the definition.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

It is none of our business. That is the concensus. Never should have been.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Teeky

Lol I see you are from the US, I guess you cry tears for your collective responsibility #ing the native American's over then.
I carry no responsibility for anyone involved in the current migrant situation...but if you wish to carry it for me then cool.

No I don't cry tears for the Natives, but I sure as heck don't feel anything for the European immigrant problem either. Europeans should be proud of their history, but just know what goes around comes around.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teeky

originally posted by: 7devilsinurheart
Good we deserve it for all the xenophobic bashing

This semester I'm taking a class on the "Colonization of Africa" which basically follows African history from the 1500's to the present. European immigrants seeking religious freedom went to Africa and wouldn't leave. Missionaries went to Africa to convert Africans to their brand of christianity.
Next came the military and Europe began a systematic take over of Africa. Europeans basically told Africans that their culture, religion and way of life was wrong and commenced to destroying and raping Africa for economic gain. Oh and lets not forget European invader immigrant men raped the African women on the regular to gain control of the continent as well. Just like the Swedish women that are being raped by immigrants today.

So, yes you are right Europe has bad karma, and I can't believe how uneducated most Europeans and people of European decent on this site are to Europe's xenophobic bashing ways. But I get it, Europeans have to be proud of their history of rape and pillaging because it's all they have.

To anyone interested the name of the book I'm studying is: HISTORY OF AFRICA 3rd edition by Kevin Shillington
Read it so you'll understand that it's no coincidence that Sweden and other European nations are being over ran by immigrants. Invading and rape is the European way.

I am from Europe. How I am responsible for what other people did over 200 years ago?
How are any of the ones living today responsible?

Unless you know someone that is over 200 years old.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

It is none of our business. That is the concensus. Never should have been.

Is the current crisis none of our business?

Harte

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Helicopter

Round em up...chum for shark...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 7devilsinurheart
Good we deserve it for all the xenophobic bashing

You are an idiot. Muslims are raping and murdering women and children an you day "good" Very sick.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: Helicopter

The mission statement from the parent site of your first link suggests there may be a little bias in the reporting here.

The David Horowitz Freedom Center combats the efforts of the radical left and its Islamist allies to destroy American values and disarm this country as it attempts to defend itself in a time of terror. The leftist offensive is most obvious on our nation’s campuses, where the Freedom Center protects students from indoctrination and intimidation and works to give conservative students a place in the marketplace of ideas from which they are otherwise excluded. Combining forceful analysis and bold activism, the Freedom Center provides strong insight into today’s most pressing issue on its family of websites and in the activist campaigns it wages on campus, in the news media, and in national politics throughout the year.

A large pinch of salt may be needed.

Nope. No salt needed. All these stories are widely covered by the press in Europe. Try using Google, and don't be sodismissive as this is serious and dangerous stuff. We are being lied to in the media over here about what is ocurring over there.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Yeah this sure does not come off as hyperbole with an agenda. Feels like this article source would have a lot in common with certain groups in the US that have a lot of Ks in its initials.

What an ignorant thing to say
You are very misinformed and obviously not remotely aware of what is happening in europe right now

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheShippingForecast

originally posted by: pikestaff
I do hope your mother/wife/girlfriend/daughter enjoys her contact with all the grope gangs, perhaps you would like a pickpocket to steal your wallet/bank card/creditcard? House keys/car keys?

Calm down you hysterical Hetty.

Total Syrian/Muslim immigration to the EU during this trauma is what 1 million, 1.5 million ? That's being diluted into a population of over 700 million. Europe's been through far worse than that. It's entirely manageable, or would be, if the mechanisms of the EU weren't so slow to act and overly bureaucratic.

Sure it's a trauma for anyone to be assaulted in the terms you describe. But you're just stoking up hatred and intolerance through the mis

You really have no idea whats going on over there do you? They say Ignorance Is Bliss I guess. Too much MSM huh?

ery of others. Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Are you unable to comprehend english? There is a rape epidemic going on in Sweden - and the pepertrators are all Islamic. it's also occurring in Germany, Austria, UK etc etc. All muslim attackers.
reply to: nonspecific
De

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Hey. You can quit the baiting. I have been protesting war since Nam. I hate George Bush. You understand now.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This person is "taking a class" at a regressive univercty with a regessive left wing professor who is using regressive leftist books. Gee whiz - we should be suprized that their opinion is biased. Childish and regressively stupid? O course not. This is exactly why American univercities are the mess they are today.

reply to: pompel9

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You are the fool I'm afraid. I suppose you know nothing about the news years eve attacks in Cologne? Do you ever read the news? You say you once had a stopover in Europe? I guess your absolute lack of knowledge about what is happening in the world shows your Ignorance in a very clear light. Deny Ignorance? If only you were capable.

ply to: Rosinitiate

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Its actually a well known and traditional Islamic tactic mentioned in the koran. But then, you wouldnt know that of course...
a reply to: Rosinitiate

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join