It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War is Started in Europe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by scubagravy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: residentofearth

Who said 13th of November has something to do with rapes? Because I am sure I don't.

Then I am completely sorry. Perhaps I mistook the premise of the OP. I read (at least in my head) that war started in Europe by way of gang raping their way to victory. I said um, no, that's really retarded and gave some off handed reason why I felt that.

You, I believe, told me to reference a date that invoked Muslims attacking Vienna as though that should clarify my misunderstanding that I think it's dumb women should live in fear of raping Muslims when in fact they should be cognizant of mans cruel nature in general.

War IMO hasn't started because of claims of Muslim rapes on Europeans. The whole concept is about as believable as ISIS or Al Qeada, or any other stupid nonsense slightly less idiotic people feed to more idiotic people.

I've been aware that You could just gloss my post, no problem. Of course rapes are not the catalyst of the war, but they're happening and are justified by media. The media are quite silently when it's going about causes of migrant crisis. The both sides of this 'game' are manipulated. Imigrants and Europeans...by leaders, to hate people who You dont even see.
edit on Mon, 07 Mar 2016 18:50:51 -0600America/Chicago515007America/Chicago3312016f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You know, I would really like to know if this is propaganda. I don't see it reported on any other media. It is hard to believe.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Who said 13th of November has something to do with rapes? Because I am sure I don't.

Then I am completely sorry. Perhaps I mistook the premise of the OP. I read (at least in my head) that war started in Europe by way of gang raping their way to victory. I said um, no, that's really retarded and gave some off handed reason why I felt that.

You, I believe, told me to reference a date that invoked Muslims attacking Vienna as though that should clarify my misunderstanding that I think it's dumb women should live in fear of raping Muslims when in fact they should be cognizant of mans cruel nature in general.

War IMO hasn't started because of claims of Muslim rapes on Europeans. The whole concept is about as believable as ISIS or Al Qeada, or any other stupid nonsense slightly less idiotic people feed to more idiotic people.

Imigrants and Europeans...by leaders, to hate people who You dont even see.

Than you and I are in agreement.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

There is a blackout on this the fact that 120 countries are currently having war games and emergency management/martial law drills and many other things

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

But do we really need that people here? Poor migrants without food and water? Sorry but NO.

Can someone put this video inside the thread? www.youtube.com...

edit on Mon, 07 Mar 2016 19:03:28 -0600America/Chicago280307America/Chicago3312016f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Attention all parties,

Focus on culprits, ie cause of situation.

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.
www.bbc.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: honeybadger

I know right? But this is the country in which I was raised. Where I crashed my bicycle and hurt my knee. Where I discovered a dismembered squirrel and gave him a proper burial. Where my little sister and I could stay out even after it became dark... Was it all an illusion?

Yes, essentially it was/is an illusion. Well, not the physical space you grew those memories from. And those memories are real. But how you put them into a context of culture is not. The culture which is associated with those memories is indeed an illusion. All culture is an illusion. An imagined construct used to identify oneself in relation to your surroundings. The flag you look to as a representation of where you are from is nothing but cloth. It is purely an illusion. A material representation of culture. And it is being used against you, as it is used against everyone else on this planet who buys into culture. Tribalism is the most plain way possible to describe it. Imaginary lines in the sand. And if you believe the illusions, you will believe that your culture can be threatened. Think about that for a second. Your illusions are being threatened...

Culture is not your friend. It is used against you as a convenience for institutions like church's, banks and governments. A simple means for control. It is meant to disempower you as an individual - which clearly it has as you are fearful of the "others". I'm not saying you have no right to be fearful. But the only thing to fear is fear itself. Fear is also perpetuated by ignorance. You could literally be fearful about any dark place that anyone walks alone in. If you don't like this feeling, then be proactive. But I would encourage you not to impose your culture on someone, as you should not take their's either. Be who YOU truly are and accept others for who THEY are. Don't be a victim of any culture.

Culture is like your operating system - and many cultures, especially the western cultures are broken and needs updating. Manic consumerism, perpetual war against essentially defenseless people, breaking the individual down to the lowest level of function and dehumanizing people to be robots for seemingly endless profit is beyond insane. But this is what our culture is in the west and it is not sustainable, and it WILL be the end of civilization - if you can call this, what we live in, "civilized". I wouldn't dare, as I try my best to respect my intelligence and the intelligence of others. Something culture does NOT do.

YOU MATTER! The people around you matter! And if humans really do matter to you, you won't allow a terrible minority of them to speak for the masses.

Immigrants, refugees, citizens, people, no matter their operating system (culture), are still human. They still love, hate, orgasm, cry, laugh, scream, show bravery, compassion, fear, etc... we all do as we all do...with varying degrees of course. We are all human and therefore all capable of the same greatness and horrors imaginable.

If you cling to culture, you are nothing more than a victim of your limited knowledge of your connection to other humans.

Is it easy to connect with others from another land with another view on life? Yes, it is...they are human, like you and I.The only thing perhaps getting in our way is a lack of linguistic knowledge/ understanding between the two parties.

Have you approached any refugees in a welcoming way? Have you introduced yourself? Or have you been scared stiff by the media machine who is hell bent on keeping your rigid illusion of culture alive and well, so you fall in line and do as you are told?

Divide and Conquer is the name of the game here. And it is being done through the illusions of culture.

Worrying/ fear is preposterous. So focus on what you do know and act in accordance with the deeper connection you need with others. Consider the preposterous nature of their fear, caused by an illusion they are not familiar with.

Traveling to foreign lands is a good way to wipe your cultural slate clean. Hallucinogenic agents are probably the best, and safest way to do so though.

Remember, culture uses you. You don't use it.

Awake from the illusion.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

No problem worrying about terrorists amongst these immigrants, that’s a legit concern

You people really believe Arabs are prone to being criminals: rapists, murderers, thieves, etc. over any other race, particularly the holy white race?

All of a sudden Arabs are worst than anybody in the planet

I don’t recall a problem of crime waves in Arab society

The fact is that Arab societies have some of the lowest crime rates in the world

People better examine their own bigotry if you believe this.

Funny I didnt know the white race was holy.... OOPS it isnt Because there are no races exccept humans. Even Bill nye has said this. so WHY are so many people ignoring science? POwer. thats it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 7devilsinurheart

You sound like a rapist defending other rapists...I hope it happens to you, over and over.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Helicopter

COME on, YOU'VE seen how they train ,IT'S A JOKE. Europe can turn around anytime it wants they just HAVE to get fed up...UNLESS that is what the oligarchs are seeking in order to create their NWO.

(post by Gothmog removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Helicopter

I tried searching Swedish news articles about a train station and refugees but all I could find was this adorable video.

I did find an article about asylums centers being attacked.

Swedish asylum centre targeted in attack

And doing a search on that site for train station the only article I find is from September.

Stockholmers gather to welcome refugees

You have a lot of sources in the op so I'll just stick with the first one, FPM. You acknowledge yourself these sources are not great so before posting them I would have to see their source. That video of the man attacking the mother of two could have been anywhere. The propaganda is strong in this day and age so all news outlets should be questioned.

Are the Swede's media outlets keeping quiet on this or are foreign outlets exaggerating or lying about these events?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Jump on Youtube bud. There are huge roaming hordes of young Muslim military aged men and teens attacking trucks on the highways in France like they are fricking zombies. If they are attacking tractor trailers for the hell of it, what do you think they are doing to women?????

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: honeybadger

I just wanna say this: I am a Swedish female, living in a so called "no-go-zone"... This is the truth! There is no hiding the facts any more. I know TWO women who have been raped by "immigrants"!

Whenever I am walking by myself nowadays and it is dark... I say a silent prayer there is a Swedish man close nearby and that he will be brave enough to risk his all... Even though I might not deserve it. Even though he might not have the balls.

It is way worse than you think...

I fear for you honeybadger..is there anything you are allowed to carry to help defend yourself? Can you organize friends so you all are never alone? This makes me sick that your country is losing itself.

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

Have you approached any refugees in a welcoming way? Have you introduced yourself? Or have you been scared stiff by the media machine who is hell bent on keeping your rigid illusion of culture alive and well, so you fall in line and do as you are told?

Are you #ing serious?! I am betting you are not female and have never been in a situation like this!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Europe is screwed. At least here in America we have a ton of ready and willing men with guns to stop this kind of invasion.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 7devilsinurheart
Who is "we"?

Punish yourself if you feel so guilty but don't presume to speak for anybody but yourself.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

They want YOU Ma'am they find humanitarian values to be a weakness.
Isolation will make you an easy target if that is their wish.
I am NOT going to personally pay the bill for my country's misdeeds.
I'm trained and equipped for it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It worked for the Vikings ...IRONICALLY.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Did you see this?

www.washingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join