It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War is Started in Europe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: Helicopter

Just took a long hard look out of my windows. Nothing to see, no soldiers, no police, total peace and quiet. Switched on the radio - no alerts, just sweet music playing. TV has the usual nonsense, nothing to worry about. No sirens to be heard, no helicopters flying around, no gun shots. A few deer just crossed the dike, they are shy animals and only come out if there is absolutely no danger. There are 400 refugees in a near by refugee camp - if you have very good ears you can hear some of them snoring.

Nope, No War Has Started In Europe.

Russian propaganda again. Bah, humbug.

You see, I #ing knew it. I must be god-like and #.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Rape is a perfectly effective weapon of warfare, the Romans did it, the Germans did it, and Scandinavia was practically founded on pillage and rape.

The only answer I see, is to flee or organize and defend yourselfs, if your government is unwilling or unable to protect its citizens.

I think in the rural, American south, rape gang attacks would result in dead Muslims laying, bleeding in the streets.

Ok, now the anti gun crowd can pile on.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I know right? But this is the country in which I was raised. Where I crashed my bicycle and hurt my knee. Where I discovered a dismembered squirrel and gave him a proper burial. Where my little sister and I could stay out even after it became dark... Was it all an illusion?

edit on 7-3-2016 by honeybadger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

So you're saying a bunch of middle Eastern Muslims travel in packs to Europe to gang rape women as tactical warfare? Really?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

No, I really could not see this happening with american women on a mass scale like that. Not just the guns. My daughter had an abusive husband. After they divorced, she joined cross fit, and packs.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

No, I really could not see this happening with american women on a mass scale like that. Not just the guns. My daughter had an abusive husband. After they divorced, she joined cross fit, and packs.

You couldn't see this happening in America? Hmm. Strange because just about every women I know has been raped one way or another. My sister, my ex, my ex,ex was twice but she ran with a rough crowd. I genuinely don't know many women that at one point or another were not victimized sexually one way or another. True story.

You don't need to be a Muslim to be sick.
edit on 7-3-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Just took a long hard look out of my windows. Nothing to see, no soldiers, no police, total peace and quiet. Switched on the radio - no alerts, just sweet music playing. TV has the usual nonsense, nothing to worry about. No sirens to be heard, no helicopters flying around, no gun shots. A few deer just crossed the dike, they are shy animals and only come out if there is absolutely no danger. There are 400 refugees in a near by refugee camp - if you have very good ears you can hear some of them snoring.

I will tell You a story. 13th of November is not a random date for muslims (1683, Vienna). Sunny day at Paris streets, people are laughing and drinking coffee, shy animals like rats are crossing the streets and pidgoens are flying around, some are going to the concert hall to lister their favorite music. Then Your calm, awesome day is changing into nightmare . Remember 13th of November 2015?

War is born from peace.
edit on Mon, 07 Mar 2016 18:03:17 -0600America/Chicago170307America/Chicago3312016f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
No problem worrying about terrorists amongst these immigrants, that’s a legit concern

You people really believe Arabs are prone to being criminals: rapists, murderers, thieves, etc. over any other race, particularly the holy white race?

All of a sudden Arabs are worst than anybody in the planet

I don’t recall a problem of crime waves in Arab society

The fact is that Arab societies have some of the lowest crime rates in the world

People better examine their own bigotry if you believe this.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: honeybadger

I know right? But this is the country in which I was raised. Where I crashed my bicycle and hurt my knee. Where I discovered a dismembered squirrel and gave him a proper burial. Where my little sister and I could stay out even after it became dark... Was it all an illusion?

It became sinister far before people from other cultures came.

When I was little I could go out on my own at 6 years old yet now I will not allow my 10 year old son out unattended.

This has nothing to do with people from other countries though, the people in my own country are sick enough to make me wary of allowing my child to be outside alone. Celebrities and politicians, businessmen and land owners? religious teachers anyone?

Get your heads out of your xenophobic anus's people stop fearing immigrants it is the school teachers politicians and youth leaders that you should be fearful of...

Forget the hype and look at the history.

End of.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

I will tell You a story. 13th of November is not a random date for muslims (1683, Vienna). Sunny day at Paris streets, people are laughing and drinking coffee, shy animals like rats are crossing the streets and pidgoens are flying around, some are going to the concert hall to lister their favorite music. Then Your calm, awesome day is changing into nightmare . Remember 13th of November 2015?

War is born from peace.

that was a story?

What do the Ottamans have to do with Muslim's gang raping their way through Europe?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

History, language, tradition? Islamic nationalism is based on Ottomans.

The story was addressed to the Man with sunny day outside the window with animals.
edit on Mon, 07 Mar 2016 18:15:58 -0600America/Chicago581507America/Chicago3312016f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

History, language, tradition? Islamic nationalism is based on Ottomans.

So it's tradition to gang rape women as descendent from the Ottamans?

Hmm. Citations required! Please.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Who said 13th of November has something to do with rapes? Because I am sure I don't.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Who said 13th of November has something to do with rapes? Because I am sure I don't.

Then I am completely sorry. Perhaps I mistook the premise of the OP. I read (at least in my head) that war started in Europe by way of gang raping their way to victory. I said um, no, that's really retarded and gave some off handed reason why I felt that.

You, I believe, told me to reference a date that invoked Muslims attacking Vienna as though that should clarify my misunderstanding that I think it's dumb women should live in fear of raping Muslims when in fact they should be cognizant of mans cruel nature in general.

War IMO hasn't started because of claims of Muslim rapes on Europeans. The whole concept is about as believable as ISIS or Al Qeada, or any other stupid nonsense slightly less idiotic people feed to more idiotic people.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I mean on a mass scale like these people are experiencing. Most girls/women's rapist are someone they know in US. I was never raped but there were many attempts that I escaped.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I mean on a mass scale like these people are experiencing. Most girls/women's rapist are someone they know in US. I was never raped but there were many attempts that I escaped.

On a mass scale is hogwash IMO and it's my point. I'm just saying it's an engineered storyline and it's not what is genuinely being experienced. The entire story on its face smells of COINTEL.

There is a greater fear and threat to women going to bars and getting inebriated and becoming victims of rape than getting gang raped by maurading horny Muslims....truly.

Also, I'm glad you were able to not allow that to happen to you

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I believe a solution will come in the form of citizens taking the law into their own hands much like the 'Zoot Suit' riots of 1943 where servicemen accosted and eliminated the non-white Zoot people from the streets of Los Angles by force. The information can be found on several sites on the internet through search. But many will have heard of and remember it.

It will boil over, and it will also be deadly. And one by one the different countries with these violent refugees will join suit.
edit on 7-3-2016 by Plotus because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

There have always been pedophiles etc. Although horrendous, they at least were operating alone (I hope).

What we have now are bands of young cavemen roaming our streets. Unintelligent and forever destined to remain uneducated. They hate us and our way of life and will forcibly remove us from power when they are numerous enough. But somehow these cavemen simply cannot resist trying to have their way with our young blonde girls.

If there ever was a call to arms...
edit on 7-3-2016 by honeybadger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Ah, my bad. You weren't posting to me. My apologies, thought you were a response to my post. :/

Maybe a tad overzealous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join