It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the ultimate aim of the Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
There are so many theories and so much confusion and I'd like to know more about all that.
In my opinion, theories about illuminati's purpose can be divided into three categories: religious, political and other.

Examples for Religious category:
- The Illuminati are pawns in the hands of Satan and they are here to destroy every religion;
- Or, they are here to persuade Pagans/Atheists/something to become Christians;
- Sometimes, they want to create their own religion;
Etc.

Examples for Political category:
- They want to destroy every national identity, because they are here to create a World Government;
- They want to promote gay rights because... well, I don't know why;
Etc.

Other:
Actually, "other" isn't a real category. Into it, sometimes we can found political and religious elements mixed together.
- They are here to create a NWO to impose their own religion, etc etc.

None category is better or worse than another. It's just a list.
What I don't understand is this: Ok, they want to rule the world, but why? Avidity? Precise religious or political reasons? What is the real, ultimate goal?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Keplero

Power. Surprisingly not one of your categories.

That's if they exist of course.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The Ultimate aim is control. Control of everyone and everything.

Allegorically speaking… (change the "D" battery to money gold at the end)
A prison for your mind…

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The ultimate goal is the return of Jews to Eretz Yisrael, or Zion, the Jewish synonym for Jerusalem and the Land of Israel.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

Power. Surprisingly not one of your categories.

That's if they exist of course.

Read up on the order of the skull and bones. (Bush's were S and B) Are, rather.

They have members everywhere in society. Colleges, universities, big banks, the federal reserve. Lawyers, Supreme court. IRS, CIA, NSA, etc.
Many, many Bilderberg members are Skull and Bones. The council on foreign relations are as well members of secret orders including Skull and Bones.

They all help each other become successful and in power.. They will fund other members with unlimited resources if it aids the order and pursues their goals and agendas which is total control of everything. Power and wealth and influence are theirs already.

The average person out there has no clue at all how well in control these people are over their lives. John Kerry, a democrat is a member and assisted GW Bush by running and then copping out which gave Bush the winning edge to win the presidency. J. Kerry never intended to be president.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

The ultimate goal is the return of Jews to Eretz Yisrael, or Zion, the Jewish synonym for Jerusalem and the Land of Israel.

It's also the Rastafarian synonym for Ethiopia, why do we believe one and not the other?

Personally I don't believe in such an organisation as the illuminati, it's just another term for the powers that be, which in turn boils down to the pantomime villain in almost every conspiricay theory.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Work in progress...

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

There were this odd cube removed which had a date 16th October 2014, October 2014 is when refugees influx started in Europe. Coincidence perhaps.. who knows.
In that point of view with Georgia Guidestones.. its divide et impera. Eventually people will destroy each others. Run down social security systems with influx.. get rid of sick "genes" caused by homogeneity, but the genes influxing are not any better as cousins marriages are very common.

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.
Peter Sutherland told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural.

Link
Thats a bollocks... but serves the idea on stone 1 and 2

just for thoughts..

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I refer to those who run the money, which ultimately means politics and the economy ergo our world. The Rothschilds etc.

I must add, in no way do I mean all Jews, as some horrible people assume. Just the Zionists.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Wow. You really need to read up on them. They Have no agenda. None.

They ARE the agenda...already...and have been...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

really?

if control is the logic goal and it is the logical goal, people in religion are controlled lol

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
1 always thought the Illuminator(s) attempts to make the way BRIGHTER as if advocates of those who enlighten minds like the BRIGHTEST LIGHT, to calculate-perceive data-read-take instructions and follow them out as ancient Builders,Masons of stones and mineral materials did. Eventually laying down the foundations for intelligent societies Learning, working, worshipping & living within the stone & mineral material structures. These seem to be the original goals used to set up and establish intelligent communities on planets moons ect. Communities that if illuminated well enough that could further link with other intelligent communities as they develop that may be just as native to the inhabited region but obscure to the unaware distracted minds sharing the same native home, or even links off world... But it seems the ego and materialism here has taken over. And now the illuminated are compartmentalized into sectors. Sectors from entertainment to religions to politics to Military on and off world to SECRET MILITARY AND PRIVATE CORPORATIONS that may have intelligences to interact more clandestine then the general population they may be responsible for... So still illuminated builder masons just future kind. However among the mentioned compartments it seems some are much more aware then others who may perceive they know it all of whatever is going on. They are the true ILLUMINATED ONES keeping the unaware alive, surviving and learning. W/o the unaware even noticing. This is 1z subjective analysis of the Illuminated and illuminati...
edit on 3/7/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: missedinformation

I can only speak from my own research. Please believe what you will.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

What I don't understand is this: Ok, they want to rule the world, but why? Avidity?

To stop the mixing of chocolate and peanut butter. It is an abomination.

Or really - why did you post this question when it has unlimited results?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I refer to those who run the money, which ultimately means politics and the economy ergo our world. The Rothschilds etc.

I must add, in no way do I mean all Jews, as some horrible people assume. Just the Zionists.

That's fine, but the term used is extremely specific. The original group known as the illuminati had nothing to do with Jewish people moving to Israel, nothing to do with zionism.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I saw a video not long ago about how the date on the cube could be read "8-14-2016" and so something could happen this year on that date.

Sal

a reply to: dollukka

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally it was benign but wound up with the enlightened self interests of the cultic leaders behind this secret movement.
Then it became about power and control.
Then population control for the self interests of the higher echelon's of this cult.
Finally they entered the darkness and the Illuminate became what would better be called the Occult as they hide the light of truth and work in the shadow's.

There have been war's among them, they are not always unified and they use other organisation's and cult's to do there bidding as well as form allegience's which have proven the downfall of the True Illuminate as the vested self interest of there higher member's took precedent over there original founding principle's.

They are no longer the Illuminati but they still cling to that skeleton they refuse to let out of the closet as it serves them as an identity even if they are now inwardly a dark organisation of greedy and corrupt members.

There are probably still some among them whom believe they are doing the RIGHT thing for everyone but I doubt they run the show.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I see. Like the original/German secret society. I was not aware they still existed. Shows what I know!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well..I dont believe they exist. But if they did, it would just be power would it not?
edit on 7-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I see. Like the original/German secret society. I was not aware they still existed. Shows what I know!

There is absolutely nothing to say they still do exist, that's the point. Rather like the phrase TPTB, it suits people to assume these shadowy figures control every aspect of our life from birth to death as it absolves them of any responsibility - everything is always someone else's fault.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I think they just want to survive us and preserve our legacy from the torch of broken animals.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join