It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Charged With Using Stun Gun on 4 Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Title says it all. Some folks should N O T have the ability to reproduce. Period. It baffles me that parents can be so horrible to their children.

It doesn't mention the ages of the children, it's irrelevant; one of the children showed police the scars from being tazed...

Two southwest Florida parents are facing child abuse charges after authorities say they used a stun gun to discipline their children.

The News-Press reports that 28-year-old Joshua Pierre Louis and 33-year-old Roxanne Paduani were arrested Thursday.

L I N K

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

sad times, poor kids.
throw the parents in a bath and send a current in their

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

And people wonder why the New World Order want to cull the population.

If it means getting rid of people like this, I'm afraid I agree with them. Its the old quality over quantity argument all over.

I am, of course, being sarcastic. Let's not all start our revenge fiction competition.

You have to wonder what goes on in some peoples minds, though, don't you?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Some of the little tyrants could stand to have a stun gun used on them...Just kidding! Don't get your panties in a bunch!

Another symptom of a civilization in the process of going mad.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I thought I saw it all when I read one time of some parents getting busted for using the electronic dog collars on their spuds.

This just takes the cake.

I'd say lets turn the device on them and see how they like it!

Sickos.

edit on 7-3-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
What's the problem?

They are just preparing them for when they go up to a police person and ask them for directions or ask what the time is.

Just joking, or am I?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

There it is. 'Stun Guns' as they are called are the perfect bully weapon. Requires no exertion, little training, leaving little trace of the insidious trauma they induce behind.

No broken bones or blood. And no defense against them.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I thought I saw it all when I read one time of some parents getting busted for using the electronic dog collars on their spuds.

While he was still a small boy, my grandmother used to keep my father tethered to one of those laundry carousels in the yard. That way she could keep an eye on him, so he wouldn't 'run off' and play with the other kids.

They would come around and tease him, throwing rocks at the tethered monkey in the yard.

Now you've seen everything…

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

A lot of the problem is because babies are having babies. Most teens don't have the responsibility nor the controlled temperament to raise children. Using a stun gun to control their child's behavior shows their love and feelings for their children are non-existent. Planning to have children plays a big part in preparing and adjusting to the demands and caring of a child. To teens, their just an unfortunate result of an hour of pleasure, or their following the example of female friends who have gotten pregnant.

If this couple had any kind of extended family, I would think the grandparents or others would have noticed their bruises and the children would have disclosed how they received their bruises.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
Parents Charged With Using Stun Gun on 4 Children

I can understand the thought (having fathered a ball team), but 'believing' your thoughts is insanity!
Besides, those doggy shock-collars work so much better... and they're remote control!! *__-

top topics

join