It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail spray plane pics unlike what you have seen before

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Azureblue

Your comments were answered a few times, but you just disregard what you have been told and shown.

It's truly amazing how people want a conspiracy so bad they disregard the truth and would rather believe a facebook post then do any actual research on their own for the truth.

whether or not something is a conspiracy or not is based upon the evidence. Have you reviewed all the pictures and considered them in totality?

You say I say I say you say etc etc,

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Your comments were answered a few times, but you just disregard what you have been told and shown.

It's truly amazing how people want a conspiracy so bad they disregard the truth and would rather believe a facebook post then do any actual research on their own for the truth.

whether or not something is a conspiracy or not is based upon the evidence. Have you reviewed all the pictures and considered them in totality?

The evidence is that all of those pictures were stolen from publicly available pages explaining exactly what they are but here you are presenting them as "chemtrail spray plane pics"

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
So pathetic that people are still trying to pass these off as chemtrail photos. Absolutely pathetic. Not talking about you Op, talking about the guys from the website. That being said, Op, you could have discovered the truth with about 3 mouse clicks or one right hand mouse click and "search google for this image"

Thanks for that, I'll keep that in mind next time as a check.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

The evidence is that all of those pictures were stolen from publicly available pages explaining exactly what they are but here you are presenting them as "chemtrail spray plane pics"

Even if we give the author of the article the benefit of the doubt, and let's say that he was purporting that these images had an "official cover story" of being one thing, but were actually images of chemtrail spaying equipment, then it would seem only right that the author would have included what these pieces of equipment were "officially" purported to be.....but he didn't.

The fact that the original article's author totally hid this information from us leaves me no choice but to think the author is attempting to intentionally fool people and feed them disinformation claiming that these are used for chemtrails.

edit on 3/9/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Yea, it's not really a lie if it's what you want to hear.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Even if we give the author of the article the benefit of the doubt, and let's say that he was purporting that these images had an "official cover story" of being one thing, but were actually images of chemtrail spaying equipment, then it would seem only right that the author would have included what these pieces of equipment were "officially" purported to be.....but he didn't.

The fact that the original article's author totally hid this information from us leaves me no choice but to think the author is attempting to intentionally fool people and feed them disinformation claiming that these are used for chemtrails.

Quite. It's a demonstration of the kind of deliberate dishonesty required to keep the chemtrail hoax alive. The kind of deliberate dishonesty that is completely ignored by the chemtrail believers

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

8.7k SHARES Facebook Twitter Gregg Prescott, an author and editor at In5d.com got an intriguing private message from someone on Facebook. This is the message: “Hi Gregg, I follow your in5d website everyday and I’m thankful there are like minded people like yourself who are aware of global things that I have know since I was a little girl. I came across some photos from a trusted source of the inside of planes that are used for chemtrails and I figured if I passed them on to you, you can help spread more awareness with it on your website. Let me know if this is ok with you. Thanks.” Gregg saw the images and he immediately wanted to know who the source was and if they wanted to elaborate on these photos. He was told: “Unfortunately my source does not want to be known and would rather remain anonymous…I’m sure they have some pretty good reasons and I must respect their wishes. As long as the information gets out there I think that’s the most important thing I’ll send you more photos later on in the day when I have a chance thank you.”

Link

These appear to be very damming evidence however it would appear that the only realistic alternative explanation is that its someone engaging in spraying some harmless or even beneficial chemical but I'll leave the viewer to draw their own conclusions.

Suggest you view them before they disappear.

Yes, they look very damning....to an idiot. Why would they disappear? Out of embarrassment? LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Why would they disappear when all they did was steal pics off the internet that have nothing to do with chemtrails?

Look familiar?

www.dailymail.co.uk... global-warming.html

There is no doubt that the pictures in OP's link are purposefully taken out of context, but to be fair, the article you found sort of confirm chemtrailing to be a thing, does it not?

The large scale attempt to modify or control the weather through spraying of the skies by means of planes?

That is EXACTLY one on of the proposed theories by the chemtrail proponents,

No, it's talking about cloud seeding. If you think cloud seeding and chemtrails are the same, you probably know even less about the topic than you originally thought you did.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: missedinformation

None of the pictures are about chemtrails. All those pictures of the tanks on the plane are water ballast tanks. They're for center of gravity testing. Nothing to do with spraying.

Dunno about that mate, what evidence do you have support that assertion?

Do they put ballast tanks in all empty planes? If so why, for what reason, to achieve what?

Are you suggesting they take all the empty seats out of a commercial airliner and put ballast tanks in all of them?????????? Do they put ballast tanks in all empty passenger planes? If only some, why only some? If they have to do with all passenger plans why? Sounds very inefficient at best.

May I suggest your explanation is just a little on the unlikely and the improbable side.

And the fact that you think all of that and know nothing of cg testing in prototypes is why the chemtrail pushers know you will believe their crap. If you don't know, find out. You'll note that most of those pictures are obviously taken by visitors. The prototype of the cancelled Avro RJX airliner, for one example, is housed in the viewing park at Manchester Airport and it still has its ballast test ranks in place. You can just go and look at them. There is plenty of information available about this but it's more fun t just accept the claims of chemtrail pushers without bothering to check anything, isn't it.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Off topic reply, this thread is pretty much over anyway, but great images n your flikr Waynos.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Cheers. I'm uploading new ones all the time.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Do you think this is the first time these pics have been used for a lie?

Check my posting history and you will see I have been around this forum before it was even a forum for chemtrails, so yes I have seen these pics and know what they are...and yet you seem to be the one who needs to see these pics for what they are...and it isn't chemtrails, sorry.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

Cheers. I'm uploading new ones all the time.

Your Flikr banner here on ATS could use some work though.

As someone who works with graphics every day...

But thats OK, that probably what you would think of my photography.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

It's not possible to post a link to your own Flickr account in your sig as ATS code destroys it. I had to ask someone on staff, who very kindly made that for me. It doesn't look how I'd have chosen, but I thought it would be ungracious of me to say so.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

It's not possible to post a link to your own Flickr account in your sig as ATS code destroys it. I had to ask someone on staff, who very kindly made that for me. It doesn't look how I'd have chosen, but I thought it would be ungracious of me to say so.

I hope you know I was joking.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Oh yes, sorry, it's just that I agree

Interesting movement at my local airport today. M-CHEM is scheduled to arrive in about an hour, lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I've been a member here since 2004, looking into this topic ever since I first saw it on here. There isn't one photograph in that OP that I haven't seen before over the last 12 years with most of them appearing many many times as various different people make their "shock revelations" that we've all seen before.

The photographs, all purported to show evidence of a single thing, chemtrails, are actually of many different and unrelated aerial activities, that's how silly they are. There are water ballast interiors for C/G testing of airliner prototypes, there is cloud seeding to attempt to draw rain from existing rain clouds, there is ice pattern spraying to test how an aircraft will cope with icing up in flight, there are vents for water/fire retardants on aircraft that are used to dump vast quantities very rapidly over forest fires and there are fuel vents releasing fuel from wing tanks on airliners, which happens to be standard procedure if a fully loaded transport has to turn back and land for any reason. There is even one showing aerodynamic contrails and vapour clouds forming as an aircraft comes in to land in very humid air (something I enjoy photographing and often look for, so entirely predictable).

What you don't have is a photograph that can be said to be showing chemtrail activity, or anything unidentifiable by anyone familiar with the topic of aviation, much less photographs that haven't been seen before, which is an equally inaccurate claim.

You may well believe that one or more of these may ALSO be able to be used for chemtrails, and you may be right (depending which one you are going for and how you allow for what effect that may have on the other aspects of the aircrafts normal operation), however pictures of something with a known mundane function that is easily photographed while performing that function, are always going to be very weak as evidence of something else.
edit on 13-3-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Oh yes, sorry, it's just that I agree

Interesting movement at my local airport today. M-CHEM is scheduled to arrive in about an hour, lol.

Tell me what you originally had in mind and ill be happy to make up one for you if you want

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The EU, being a police state since long ago is the first and foremost user of chemtrails, largely for 2 purposes: neurological weapons and wheather manipulations.
The EU uses chemtrails to dispense nanoparticles that are used to break through the blood-brain barrier with ease and attach those nanoparticles to neurotransmitters. GSM networks provide enough electromagnatic power to stimulate those transmitters to use them as a neurological weapon system.
The EU also constantly uses chemtrails to create the illusion of global warming and climate change that they so much profess as a religious belief under the tacit approval of Obama and the british Royals.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
The EU, being a police state since long ago is the first and foremost user of chemtrails, largely for 2 purposes: neurological weapons and wheather manipulations.
The EU uses chemtrails to dispense nanoparticles that are used to break through the blood-brain barrier with ease and attach those nanoparticles to neurotransmitters. GSM networks provide enough electromagnatic power to stimulate those transmitters to use them as a neurological weapon system.
The EU also constantly uses chemtrails to create the illusion of global warming and climate change that they so much profess as a religious belief under the tacit approval of Obama and the british Royals.

Not quite right.

Actually Chemtrails are used to slowly but surely turn us into mushrooms. In fact we'll be the favorite kind of mushrooms that unicorns like to eat. The chemtrails contain chemicals which in combination with acid rain set off a chain reaction in our brains that transmute our neuronstransmitters into micelial growth which stimulates formation of psilocibine deriviates.

This causes a type of hallucination which draws us to the mythical forest which only those who are affected by the mycelium can perceive. After we enter the forest, we settle in a preordained spot, and the transformation in a mushroom starts. Once the transofrmation is complete, the unicorns find us and feast on us.

Want proof? Every year about 90.000 people disappear in the USA alone:

www.usatoday.com...

Where do you think they go? For me, that's all the proof I need. Plus those trails in the sky don't look natural.. something is going on, and I know what it is!

ETA: Photographic evidence:

edit on 420165 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join