It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail spray plane pics unlike what you have seen before

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This picture included in the OP is a picture of cloud seeding (which is NOT the same as what people call chemtrails) in Malaysia in hopes of bringing rains that can help extinguish forest fires in Sumatra.

Source of that image and the actual story behind it:

Cloud seeding over Sumatra until all fires are extinguished

edit on 3/7/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Why would they disappear when all they did was steal pics off the internet that have nothing to do with chemtrails?

Look familiar?

www.dailymail.co.uk... global-warming.html

There is no doubt that the pictures in OP's link are purposefully taken out of context, but to be fair, the article you found sort of confirm chemtrailing to be a thing, does it not?

The large scale attempt to modify or control the weather through spraying of the skies by means of planes?

That is EXACTLY one on of the proposed theories by the chemtrail proponents,

Cloud seeding is not secret, nor new. It's been studied for a very long time. Please check out this link to learn a bit more about it.
climateviewer.com...

Cloud seeding has nothing to do with contrails or for those who lack knowledge "chemtrails".

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

that written word is just for fun?

3-4 images of almost 35+ are not about chemtrail, ok

but don't trash the thread because of some images from the source was wrongly placed.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: missedinformation

A pilot did it as a joke. There's nothing remotely around it that would possibly have anything to do with releasing anything. The buttons above it are for bleed air and below it is windscreen heat.

None of the pictures are about chemtrails. All those pictures of the tanks on the plane are water ballast tanks. They're for center of gravity testing. Nothing to do with spraying.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

not ONE of those pictures are what they are advertised to be in the OP. Everyone of them is a lie. Every one. Why you would want to trust people who openly lie to you in order to capture your attention is mind boggling. But whatever creams your twinkie.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I find it hard to believe.

As a former chemtrail sprayer ( I.e I used to spray weeds ) I can tell you that you never spray in a strong breeze or more than arm length anyway from the weeds.

This is a reason why crop dusters fly so low and when there are low winds- to make sure the pesticides are equally distributed. A fast flying, high altitude aircraft could never achieve that-the currents in the air would make chemtrails absolutely pointless.

edit on 7-3-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
time will tell

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

It hasn't yet.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
what about the storm steering....like the two hour tv show special even after Katrina.....national tv even....do they really put barium and nano aluminum in the fuel..? none of that train of discussion has ensued....crop dusters was mentioned up there three posts.....why was that sob spraying wheat the last two years....two weeks before harvest....vaccine for humans....in the wheat, great idea.....never seen before

edit on 7-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 7-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

edit on 7-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well the OP didn't exactly stay around to defend their opinion.
Looks like you guys scared them away.
edit on 372016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 372016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It hasn't yet.

duh! hahahahaha

oh man...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So after 20 years of nothing you think that more time is going to prove it?

Sure it will.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

There's nothing remotely around it that would possibly have anything to do with releasing anything. The buttons above it are for bleed air and below it is windscreen heat.

Hmmm. I know that when conditions are just right (hot and humid days) and I turn my windscreen defogger on in my car, I can sometimes get "artificial clouds" coming out of the vent.

edit on 3/7/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
some nights I can only see the britest stars other nights I see a lot more.
to day I can see a Very clear sky and we are having a lot of frost.
but the sun is Hot like summer. have we LOST the ozone layer?
and that is why they spray?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
some nights I can only see the britest stars other nights I see a lot more.
to day I can see a Very clear sky and we are having a lot of frost.
but the sun is Hot like summer. have we LOST the ozone layer?
and that is why they spray?

It's doubtful that we lost the Ozone layer, but here is a bit of Info on what it actually does, so should it disappear, we will know what to look for.

What roles does ozone play in the atmosphere and how are humans affected?
The ozone molecules in the upper atmosphere (stratosphere) and the lower atmosphere (troposphere) are chemically identical, because they all consist of three oxygen atoms and have the chemical formula O3. However, they have very different roles in the atmosphere and very different effects on humans and other living beings. Stratospheric ozone (sometimes referred to as "good ozone") plays a beneficial role by absorbing most of the biologically damaging ultraviolet sunlight (called UV-B), allowing only a small amount to reach the Earth's surface. The absorption of ultraviolet radiation by ozone creates a source of heat, which actually forms the stratosphere itself (a region in which the temperature rises as one goes to higher altitudes). Ozone thus plays a key role in the temperature structure of the Earth's atmosphere. Without the filtering action of the ozone layer, more of the Sun's UV-B radiation would penetrate the atmosphere and would reach the Earth's surface. Many experimental studies of plants and animals and clinical studies of humans have shown the harmful effects of excessive exposure to UV-B radiation.

www.ozonelayer.noaa.gov...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well the OP didn't exactly stay around to defend their opinion.

Not many do when it comes to chemtrail threads.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
what about the storm steering....like the two hour tv show special even after Katrina.....national tv even....do they really put barium and nano aluminum in the fuel..? none of that train of discussion has ensued....crop dusters was mentioned up there three posts.....why was that sob spraying wheat the last two years....two weeks before harvest....vaccine for humans....in the wheat, great idea.....never seen before

What did the farmer say when you asked him?

You did ask him right?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

None of the pictures are about chemtrails. All those pictures of the tanks on the plane are water ballast tanks. They're for center of gravity testing. Nothing to do with spraying.

Dunno about that mate, what evidence do you have support that assertion?

Do they put ballast tanks in all empty planes? If so why, for what reason, to achieve what?

Are you suggesting they take all the empty seats out of a commercial airliner and put ballast tanks in all of them?????????? Do they put ballast tanks in all empty passenger planes? If only some, why only some? If they have to do with all passenger plans why? Sounds very inefficient at best.

May I suggest your explanation is just a little on the unlikely and the improbable side.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: missedinformation

that written word is just for fun?

3-4 images of almost 35+ are not about chemtrail, ok

but don't trash the thread because of some images from the source was wrongly placed.

well may be, may be not.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Ballast testing is done on all new aircraft before they're allowed to fly. Don't believe me? Check out these links.

Inside the 747-8

747-100 ballast testing
edit on 085008/3/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join