It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Gets Feisty with Hillary at Face to Face Debate !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It's extremely telling in my opinion, how she avoids making her paid speeches public. If there's nothing damning in those speeches, release them! She has a major problem with being honest. Releasing transcripts of her speeches would only help her in that area. Making excuses that GOP candidates need to release their transcripts too, is clearly a plan to avoid having to release them.

I question why the moderator's don't press her on this issue. Bernie released his, what's her problem? I'm glad Bernie is getting a little more aggressive towards her. She was taking advantage of him being respectful and considerate to her. Maybe Bernie is starting to take the gloves off. This should be interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hi guys,
I just now finished watching the Sunday debate. Started it a couple of days ago.

I just want to say that it was awesome......
The whole thing, so adult and dignified (while lively) (aside from Hillary's smugness, also her laughing at Bernie -- made me want to smash her face....he got in some really good eyerolls and other facial gestures, though.)

But - when at the end, she said she won't roll around in the mud with whoever the Republicans pit, and then pointed out how much more civil and mature and serious these Dem debates are.....Bernie then agreed and said, "This is why we will expand mental health services in this country!"

LOL!!!!! It makes my heart just soar. His closing remarks were brilliant. I'm betting he wins Michigan tonight.
Even if he doesn't - his message as been heard.....LOUD and CLEAR.

edit on 3/8/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The better he does the more I fear he will just be made into a martyr. Although, maybe that could end up being a good thing in the long run.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join