It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Iraq All Set for Strike against Syria. (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Since the start of the Iraq war, Syria has been a terrorist / insurgent safe haven, and now it looks as if the United States is preparing to stike at the heart of the insurgent strong hold!

www.debka.com
US and Iraq All Set for Strike against Syria. Israel Is Braced for Hizballah Second Front.

Last Sunday, January 2, US deputy secretary of state Richard Armitage performed his last major mission before stepping down in favor of Robert B. Zoellick, whom incoming secretary Condoleezza Rice has picked as her deputy. (Zoellick, currently trade representative in charge US world trade, served as deputy to secretary of state James Baker in the Reagan and Bush Sr. administrations.

This mission took Armitage to Damascus with nine American demands.

DEBKA-Net-Weekly’s Washington sources published those demands for the first time in its last week’s issue: see link!

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Ok, I have been saying this here on ATS for the past year, either Iran or Syria is next in regards to the war on terror.

The logical move would be Syria first, then Iran. This move on Syria make total sense to me, before the Iraqi invasion a mass exoudus of Iraqi material was transported to Syria along with high ranking Iraqi military leaders, and its these people along with the material moved before the war that has been such a problem for the new Iraqi government, and this threat must be removed.

I say if your a reporter for CNN, book a suite in Demascus at the Hilton for early February, you dont want to miss this show!

new topics

join