It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You're so offended by Trump's language!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The Republicans keep thinking they need to be "moar conservative!!" to win ...and every four years they throw someone at the wall that's more crazy and zanier than the last.

The Republicans and Democrats are so much alike that the Republicans would rather have Hilary than someone that their constituency actually votes for in a supposedly 'fair' election process.

What both parties need is a reboot and a focus on freedom and liberty. Both parties try to take from the people...whether our rights or our hard earned paychecks. They both should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This idea that Trump is only appealing to the right wing of the Republican party is ludicrous. In the past few weeks I've talked with at least a dozen run-of-the-mill registered Democrats in the run-up to Kentucky's Republican caucus. Several of them have expressed the wish that they had changed parties just to give Trump a boost because they like the fact that he's not taking money from anyone and not filling mailboxes with begging letters. They're sick of the Democrats they've elected and they're smart enough to know that the debt is going to bring us down. These are business people, at least one of them told me that he'd never voted for a Republican in his life but come November that was going to change. "My grandpa will be spinning in his grave over it, but by heavens, I think he's probably been spinning in his grave since Obama told us that we didn't build our business."
I'll tell you who is leaning toward the Donald, people who are running businesses and have found themselves overwhelmed with the piles of regulations, audits, the skyrocketing costs of health insurance and the certain knowledge that none of the major party candidates give a rip-roaring toot whether a small business sinks or swims. As one guy put it to me, "It's like every year they add a few more weights to our backs to make us sink a little further toward the bottom."
They are smart enough to know that the crash of the economy can't be stalled much past the election if it even lasts until then. They saw what happened in '08 and they have some hope, perhaps vain hope, but some hope that the Donald will help someone other than the banksters. I'm not sure since I'm pretty sure that he has some serious banking connections that he can't afford to tick off.
What I do know is that they're stashing cash in hopes of surviving. I know that of three major jobs done at my home recently, I saved several hundred dollars because when I offered them cash, they reduced the cost of the jobs substantially.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Jeanine rocks!

I heard that yesterday morning and loved it.

She is spot on with all her opening statements.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
The Republican party is tearing itself apart.

They've had 8 years of Obama. In those 8 years they could have fortified a unified approach and plan, they could have done more to keep their supporters from becoming so outraged and angry at politicians in general -- but they didn't. The GOP simply made their supporters more disillusioned and angry at ALL politicians. And now look at where we're at -- Trump.

The Republicans keep thinking they need to be "moar conservative!!" to win ...and every four years they throw someone at the wall that's more crazy and zanier than the last. It isn't working. It hasn't worked since Bush Jr's last term -- and that only worked because of 9/11.

So now we see fear being whipped up again over immigration and ISIS...since the memory of 9/11 can't be used and exploited by the GOP anymore to garner votes.

But either way -- the GOP is imploding because of its failure to follow through and demonstrate that it cares for the people it supposedly represents. It's pretty damn clear the Republican party is the party of corporate America and Wall street. It's clear that the Republican party doesn't listen to its supporters.

The Republican party has created the perfect mix of anger and disillusionment to enable someone like Trump to come along and disrupt the entire party.

You're right, they could have done something about the party.

The Tea Party and Palin were shouted down and I think that was the last straw.

But fear? The only fear that's being peddled is from the dems and the GOP establishment.

Having some common friggin sense is NOT fear.

We The People have had it.

Oh, btw, I suggest the DNC take notes on what is happening. or not.

Look at what the dems are running to, I won't even say lead, the USA.
Seriously?
bernie and hillary are the best they can come up with?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

You got it.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Rand stated the US would take 50% losses when we entered Iraq before Desert Shield. Their reasoning was the US was untried in Armor battle and the Air/land doctrine had not been tried before.
That is why they want AIs

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft that woman? Is scary like a news reader from a dystopian novel. She makes the North Korean female news presenters look like loveable grandmothers.. I can imagine her appearing on the big brother telebox instructing Winston smith to stop smoking and do his daily exercises.

edit on 7-3-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I agree with every word she said.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I am in complete agreement with the Judge. I am one of those angry conservatives that feels like the establishment let us down. Just look no further than retired Congressman John Boehner, and new House leader Paul Ryan. I can understand working both sides of the isle. But to cave to all the request from the Democrats is just wrong. Every politician in DC that has been there more than 1 year is corrupt in some way. We need a POTUS that will tell it like it is. Forget about the political correctness. That is what help get us in the shape we are in now.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
The Republicans keep thinking they need to be "moar conservative!!" to win ...and every four years they throw someone at the wall that's more crazy and zanier than the last. It isn't working. It hasn't worked since Bush Jr's last term -- and that only worked because of 9/11.

You're joking, right? John McCain has built a career off of being the most lukewarm "conservative" in the Senate. The man is only a "maverick" because he routinely pisses all over his base and joins the left side of the aisle. Romney, meanwhile, was as leftist as a GOP member can possibly be. Hell, he's the architect of Obamacare, for God's sake! Did anyone really believe the average conservative voter was going to show any excitement for a zilch that was just going to continue the Cavalcade of Boners BHO spent the previous 4 years parading around the People?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've got no problem with language. Attitude is another thing. He has NO respect for others. IF he get the presidency he'll be a bigger international joke than Little Kim.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
A curious proposition has been put forward that Donald Trump is only in to muck it up to assure Hillary Clinton a victory. This supposition has been making the rounds as stories are made up and counter-stories in reply. It wreaks of back in the sixties TV movies, spy and counter-spy and counter-counter-spy, until no one knew the characters.....
It reminds me of Princess Bride as it becomes a whirling mass of accusations.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Donald has thrown political correctness out the window along with whatever mouth-boogie the parties in their tidy little Good'ol Boy club use on a daily basis... mostly....... in private, or when they think the microphone is off. There are No people who have not heard words on the street, or from the mouths of their own kids and their friends that far exceed any offense Mr. Trump has spoken.
edit on 7-3-2016 by Plotus because: clarification

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I've got no problem with language. Attitude is another thing. He has NO respect for others.

You're half right. He's got NO respect for those who don't respect him. That's real, as far as I am concerned. Respect in this modern world has become a throw away, a nothing which many feel entitled to despite their own stubborn refusal to show the same to others.

If you want respect, you EARN respect. Bottom line, man. Those Trump has "disrespected," who among them warranted any in the first place and why?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No. In the international community respect is demanded. What do you think Putin's reply would be if he encountered a "Shhh..." from the leader of America? It's called diplomacy and it's essential for foreign relations.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Seems like a lot of BS to me. Some world leaders needs to be told "shhhh" while the adults are talking. If that creates an international issue, then the offended nation can either (try to) do something about it, communicate with respect until we decide to respect them back, or STFU. This is the American President we are talking about, the world's opinions are THE absolute furthest concern in my mind.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

"Rome fell as Nero fiddled."

Not really but Rome began to believe it's own press. Where is that 1000 yo empire now? Hell, the British Empire. They are still mentioned. Evolve or go into obscurity.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Not really. Rome's lesson is "allow your populace to become lazy, complacent, and more about talk than actions and watch your society get crushed by a hungry, aggressive foe." Rome changed too much and removed their boot from the world's throat. That is how great empires collapse, with a whimper and not a roar.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: DBCowboy

Politicians have never cared about who casts the votes.

They've always just cared about who counts the votes.

You are absolutely right.

Now comes along Trump to disrupt the Party, the Republicans didn't see this coming, in their desperate attempts to railroad Trump, they have now exposed how corrupt they really are to gain control of their power.

The Democratic Party will tear itself apart next, and these are good things, because both of these parties have done nothing but slow down everything , and crushed all enthusiasm for a better world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join