It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You're so offended by Trump's language!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I agree.

There are more within the republican party trying to break away from establishment mentality than the democrats.

The GOP needs to die.

But maybe we should look at it as a cocoon. Perhaps it'll give birth to something better.

I won't miss the dying of the GOP and I hope that we are witnessing its death throes now.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lets not shift the topic away from the Republicans/GOP. You can't justify the actions of someone by comparing them to someone else.

"Well Mike may have killed 4 people, but John killed 2 people! So...." That's just side stepping the difficult to face issues by using distraction.

We're talking about the Republicans, not the Democrats. The Democrats are a whole hell of a lot more homogeneous and not tearing themselves apart like the GOP is.

Are you sure about that?

How many Democrats are voting for Trump?

It's a twisted web we weave when we call Trump supporters uneducated right wingers when many Democrats are voting for Trump as well?

It's fun to be right, but not so fun to be ignorant. People are pissed, Democrat and Republican!

link   

The unfortunate situation we are in, is that often enough a democrat or republican actually will see this problem, and their answer is to vote more people in that will stand up for them, to help the people that have found themselves in harder circumstances due to the rising inequality..

Yet, all that happened is the Fed gets bigger. The Fed gets bigger and more controlling over our daily lives - Both sides saying they will represent what we want. Freedom and liberty, they will help us achieve the American dream. They will ensure our rights are not infringed upon, neither our personal lives, nor in business...

None of this helps the citizens of America.

The Fed gets bigger, the corporations are happier, everyone is happier. More control, less freedom. Both parties in DC are extremely corrupt - Both play their roles. Dems take advantage of the people they represent, saying they will surely help those gays, those women, those minorities - Republicans say they will represent the average citizens morality, religious beliefs, their desire for financial success and achievement, etc.

Then, they pit us against each other.
Only they win.
Only they gain power and money.
Them, and their friendly corrupt corporations.
edit on 6-3-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

link   

No that is the coin no sides needed Corporate America is so imbedded in the Political process they don't even worry about who will win. For them it is always a win win situation ever since Billy Clinton as long as no body upsets the established system they are fine.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

H's right though.

Some dems may be voting for Trump, but a large population, the majority, is still voting for Hillary.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: deadlyhope

Sanders will give us totalitarianism but Trump will give us freedom

There's simply no evidence for this statement.

There's really no evidence of what either will do.. There's hope, and what they say they will do - And what they are calling upon the people for.

That being said - Sanders running is ALL ABOUT this. Standing up against bankers, corrupt politicians, super pacs, etc...

What is trump calling upon the people to stand up against, exactly?

"MAKE AMERICA BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Is not exactly enlightening and specific.

edit on 6-3-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree!

The problem is they already have allocated millions of dollars to think tanks to figure out how to keep us all in line......they are freaking out right now, and it all depends on how you look at it but if people thought the police state is bad now? We won't know what hit us if we give them the chance to make sure we NEVER question their authority ever again.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

No It is a war between the establishment and the MIDDLE CLASS VOTERS.

But the middle class took such pride in being the establishment for a long long time. It's the GOP neocon corporate elite that chumped you out. You believed all the BS they told you and now you are paying for it as the GOP eats it's own children.

Trump won't be your savior because he is part of the elite and will chump you out too soon enough.

Then what will you do....Blame it on Obama? Isn't that how it works in the Limbaugh play book?

I'm not PC....You reap what you f****n sow...
edit on 6-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2016 by olaru12 because: #%^EYJTY^&

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Then what will you do....Blame it on Obama?

Why not hasn't bush been blamed during the obama administration?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

For what, starting wars and wreaking the economy. He deserves the blame for selling out the middle class "establishment"

We're still paying for The Bushes Wars....
edit on 6-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I for one really am glad that conservative America is in such turmoil because the entire ideology has become completely confused and taken over by too many opposing ideologues.

I think FOX NEWS is to blame for this as they have treated their viewers like a batch of retarded adults in the recreation room. Has anyone noticed that the conservative politicians grow government, created massive debt, start new agencies like the TSA and DHS and initiate nationalized spying as a permanent fixture in America???

FOX NEWS sanctioned all these things and sold the very people that should of opposed all of it.

I think if you are intellectually honest you will see that conservatives have damaged conservatism far more than liberals, yet the population is always directed to examine the liberals, but rarely the people who call themselves conservative.

Donald Trump was born of this massive incongruity and hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

For what, starting wars and wreaking the economy. He deserves the blame.

Yawn...typical.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

But the middle class took such pride in being the establishment for a long long time. It's the corporate elite that chumped you out. You believed all the BS they told you and now you are paying for it as the GOP eats it's own children.

Trump won't be your savior because he is part of the elite and will chump you out too soon enough.

Then what will you do....Blame it on Obama? Isn't that how it works in the Limbaugh play book?

Exactly!

It was the establishment that sold the public all the non conservative policies that lead to the collapse of the middle east and the global economy.

And those guys are still out in the media selling the same pile

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

Yeah, and Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and Obama and Clinton are angels?

ALL people in DC are corrupt, I'd say.

We need a reboot.

Convention of the states is more likely to help this message at least be heard, above any one candidate.

Dems and reps alike are pretty #ty. Hillary is far more corrupt than most, and Obama is literally funding and arming the worlds worst terrorists...

But I'm not going to say it's all the Dems faults, nah. They all suck. They all need to be kicked out.

link   

But the middle class took such pride in being the establishment for a long long time. It's the corporate elite that chumped you out. You believed all the BS they told you and now you are paying for it as the GOP eats it's own children.

In all honesty, I think they fooled the middle class into thinking that they (we) were the establishment.

link   

For what, starting wars and wreaking the economy. He deserves the blame.

Yawn...typical.

While you were busy yawning, your were also making yourself less informed and more of an ideologue, instead of a straight shooter.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Sander will do it by increasing governments power that is his solution.

Trump's is solving one problem at a time. If a treaty does not benefit us, reject it. If illegals continue to come across build a wall. Etc Etc Etc. . . .

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A lot of people might be in for a big surprise with this whole Trump deal.

It could be the RNC is playing the old controlled opposition game with this.

They may actually be putting Trump in a winnable and electable position.

Wouldn't that be funny.

Many things are the opposite of what they seem.

Obama has been very successful with that strategy.

If Trump gets the nomination, you can only imagine what the Democrat will have to endure !!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I really don't see this evil side of Bernie that so many seem to try to point out. I'm not saying he's Jesus, I'm not saying he's perfect... But his ideals do seem solid.

Not one person has linked anything to say otherwise. Simple speculation.

Give me one valid source showing some backroom meeting where he talks about communism...

Give me one valid source about his voting record that shows he supports crony capitalism, has taken money to create legislation, etc...

No one can do it...No dirt, at all... Just one short story he regrets experimenting in writing with, and supporting a presidential candidate that pretty much wants the same things he does..

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I really believe what we are all witnessing is a silent revolution, against the political establishment.

Thanks to the internet, and unemployment many Americans have time on their hands. Americans are waking up to the fact that our government no longer works for We The People any longer.

I believe the real reason so many Americans are supporting Trump is because he is not bought and paid for by the Globalist.

Americans are sick and tired of the same old, same old crap of only the elite getting what they want, and We The People get nothing.

We want our jobs back.

We want a good economy.

We want affordable healthcare for everyone.

We want people to come in our country legally.

We want smaller government.

We want our politician to do what they say.
edit on 6-3-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join