It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deuteronomy 32:8 Yahweh a Son of God (The Most High)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sassanid

No, you LOOK foolish. EL is a TITLE. It means GOD. YHWH is a PERSONAL NAME. Big Difference. YWHW EL ELYON: Jehovah, the Most High God.

Source

You are so bad at this.
edit on 8-3-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

True.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Let's look at one of the most blatant manipulations. For the initiated, this is absolutely everything. For the uninitiated, this slips by and all is truly lost in translation.

KJV Luke 11 34
The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

NIV Luke 11 34
Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are healthy,[g] your whole body also is full of light. But when they are unhealthy,[h] your body also is full of darkness.

Judge your book by this verse alone it is the proverbial BABY to the Biblical BATHWATER! It was such an advanced concept at the time that it went even under King Jame's radar.

As for the NIV, it can be found freely, everywhere. Makes for great emergency toilet paper or fire starter. It's not good for anything more. A real believer would best beware of the Luke 11 34 litmus test. Unless Luke was full of BS. Your call, folks.

edit on 8-3-2016 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Atlantican
The whole New Testament is a litmus test. The initiated will see the story of the 12 Apostles and a false prophet named Saul, the uninitiated don't notice and idolize the false prophet.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
No, El is a name. The name of the Canaanite deity, you should read the Ugaritic texts found in Ugarit that explains the story of El and Asherah and their 70 sons written on clay tablets in cuneiform.

El gets translated into English as God, but to the ancient Canaanites El was his NAME. Elyon is the title, your wrong twice, even after I told you.

To give you an example of translation and names, the Adversary in Hebrew is Ha Satan which is a title not a name, but Christianity made it a name.

They also made El mean God, but it's reserved for God not god generic. Translated it sounds like a title, God, but it was a name to the ancient Canaanites.

Your REALLY bad at this, not knowing your ish at all.
If you are familiar with the Sumerian accounts El is equal to Anu of the Annunaki. El of the Elohim. Names both, you can corruptly translate anything but to the people who worshipped El, that was his name. Elyon or Most High is the title, I didn't even bother with your little source because I don't need a source to tell me the opposite of the truth that anyone who knows about the Ugaritic texts and the Jewish religion could tell you in 2.2 seconds. Let me just make it clear so you understand.

The ancient Israelites and Canaanites God was NAMED EL. Elyon is Most High. English bibles don't trump thousands of years of El being a name, sorry, it doesn't work that way. Fool.

edit on 8-3-2016 by Sassanid because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2016 by Sassanid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

No, you have been fooled and continue to be a fool thinking that sky daddies and sky genies are actually in play.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You didn't read the source because you are wrong. El is a title. It means god. It also means god when the Canaanites refer to El. El just means GOD. In the case of the Canaanites, they believed in one all powerful god, but worshipped his sons and daughters in his place because they thought God didn't care about them, but his children did. El was GOD, a title. Adding the Most High to it indicated WHICH god they were referring.
edit on 8-3-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You may be correct about EL. Even in this video he is portrayed as the father of all Gods. Then there is THOTH, (the all seeing eye, which is also thought. Thoth was inspired by EL, the father of all Gods.

Yahweh is usually used in the symbol of the all seeing eye. yah weh is THOTH who is Lucifer the LIGHT bringer. The morning star, who is ALSO A son of God.
Follow me?

Thoth/Lucifer/Devil may have inherited the earth. That is why he is LORD of this world/realm, but he is NOT the most high.

EL is the most high.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: JackReyes

He'll probably tell you he's read and has copies of them all.

In one of his previous posts, he challenged me in regard to forgiveness of sins in the Avestas (Zoroastrian texts) because "he had the Zend Avesta there, right in front of him".

He was mortified, of course, when I provided the reference from the Zend Avesta, Fargard III, 29.

He may have owned a copy but I doubt he has given it any particular study. Which is also probably his modus for his Biblical study. I wonder where he got his idea from?

It is the modus for all Biblical scholars, and researchers.

It is something inherently placed in the mind of all, to waste your time as you have all wasted time with this book, with these teachings, and with these beliefs.

An infant can see how sad all of this is, but the systems are so entrenched they are crushed very soon, and get in line to try endlessly to get nowhere, as everyone has.

The proof that you need, that your studies have been a complete waste of time, are in the facts all surrounding, the same ones you take as victories.

The punishments coming for those who stop the others who want to expand away from all of this, are indeed soon at hand, and the Christians will be the last to recognize what is going on.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

You do realize you are an imposter.

But what is worse you are claiming the holy spirit is guiding you. That is a very very very slippery slope bubba.

Even Jesus said:

(Matthew 12:31) 31 “For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven.

(Matthew 12:32) . . .For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come.

I say that because you called on the holy spirit to back up your blasphemy. You are the one that should be very very careful in your course from here on out. Jehovah judges those who sin against his holy spirit as unforgivable.

The Holy Spirit is what you make of it, the fact that you believe blasphemy exists, or is even something to care about shows you are following something to limit you.

Noone cares what Jehovah wants or thinks, I can tell you that, outside of your circle of scared puppets that claim to know what some GODS are doing.

It is amazing just how deep this mystery is woven, but you guys throw yourselves into the web and think everything is going just peachy.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Sassanid
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Your fooling yourself. I documented in my op how that verse was altered to fit fundamental Christianity's agenda

I used your version. Direct from the Dead Sea Scrolls. It flat out says they are the same person, same as the King and Richard I are the same person.

Jacob got his inheritance which was the land, and God what was His, His people.

There is only one God in that verse, not two.

How does a person get literally everything wrong?

So who are all the other Gods then ?

You are claiming you actually know what all of this is saying, but you ignore myriads of evidence that do not support the full storyline you have seared into your mind, the subconscious that blows off all the impossibilities and ridiculous twists.

How is it, that you can do this while speculating that only "non believers" that do not follow your system perfectly are the only ones doing this ?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Yes birthright is passed from parent to child. Your attempted insult proved my point. Thank you.

So you are saying that El is dead?

Inheritances and birthrights become active on the death of the parent.

Ahh, the first bright light from you.

You KNOW El is dead, everyone does, deep down.

And all that it represented, in fact was dead long before humans even took this form...

This is why so much effort is put into trying to recreate the feeling, but it is empty, and gone forever.

Something feeds off of the energies directed towards it though, and thanks you for your blindness.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Told ya I'd get crap from the fundies. Prophetic, no, just experience with the brainwashed.

It is funny indeed how they think they have to defend complete perfect "truth", it does boggle the mind that they do not dig deeper, and question EVERYTHING.

Then again, maybe a great many have been engineered to make this impossible.............

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Your just ranting but not saying anything worth my time. If you can't face the truth I'm done trying. All you want to do is prove I'm wrong. Problem is I'm not.

You actually proved me right.

Yahweh inherited Jacob from El Elyon. End of story.

The threads your's. You are a poor example of a Christian, but a typical one. I'm not interested in your falsifications.

As everyone has been pointing out, your particular interpretation of these two verses is entirely at odds with the rest of the Bible.

It is also at odds with traditional teachings that have been accepted and in place and uncontested for thousands of years.

The word meanings and language structures have been explained clearly expressed by several posters and confirm the traditional reading of the contested verses.

Have you considered the possibility that everyone else is correct and your lone voice is the one in error?

Who is everyone else ?

And why is it, that you would fall in line with "what has come before" and trust in those who operate under a system of complete control and fear of offending GOD.

The fact that either or is your modus, is the same dam crap that is behind every lie that has been spread as fact in this world and every other.

The fact that you feel comfortable with this should be eyebrow raising, but apparently it does not, you think things are simple and easy, good luck with that, when the time comes!

The absolute powerlessness of those who follow these religions is what generates all the power for change to never happen, well, this will not stop us at all, anymore.

Your prayers, beliefs, and unbounded limitations will no longer generate sympathy from those who actually want to make the so called "Heaven" that you think is waiting, EXIST.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

a reply to: burgerbuddy

My info comes FROM the scholars. You are obviously not up to date on scholarly thought. Mybible was translated by scholars. A scholar coinedthe term Henotheism just for this fact. So I am in agreement with, not against, scholarly conclusions.

That's not even christian.

So you are arguing apples and oranges.

The Bible isn't even Christian, you are arguing nothing.

What the OP is describing, is just one of the many tens of thousands of things that are taught in Christianity that are completely and TOTALLY OBVIOUSLY WRONG.

To quote Jordan Maxwell, seems apt here.

"They have no idea in the WORLD where this stuff comes from."

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

My info comes FROM the scholars. You are obviously not up to date on scholarly thought. Mybible was translated by scholars. A scholar coinedthe term Henotheism just for this fact. So I am in agreement with, not against, scholarly conclusions.

That's not even christian.

So you are arguing apples and oranges.

I don't see how apples and oranges figure in this discussion. It has nothing to do with anything I have said. Im not making comparisons, so apples and oranges are irrelevant here. I am making one point, not a comparison of any kind that your analogy of fruit would apply to.

Christianity had many cults that died out and some are still around.

What you are into is not recognized as "christian", are you a Mormon?

I am a disciple of Christ. What I am "into" is exposing the truth that "Christians" deny.

Your confused.

You can't be a true follower of the lord Jesus.

You are denying Him, the Holy Spirit and The Father.

You so sure about that, I am thinking it is easy to see, who the real deniers are, if this person even exists REMOTELY as you think it does.

The Holy Spirit, just more garbage, and denial of the FEMALE power that should indeed be included so we can break free from all the disgusting filth that masquerades as GODS.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: coomba98

I am not sure what the riddle is?

Do you want me to list all his other account names?

I wonder if you realize that no one cares about other account names and whatnot, wow talk about crying.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Ummm, the definition of picking and choosing is choosing one verse and ignoring all others... Christ, you are dense...

Jaden

But that is exactly what Christianity is......

I respect the Jews a hell of a lot more than you guys, you even think you can get them to see things your way, wow.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Why do you always call the KJV the preserved word of god when it clearly is a bad translation. It was originally requested by King Henry with the intent of changing doctrine to allow for his own view of what the church should be. King Jame's version was to further make changes to cater to a Puritan ideology. We have significantly better translations available to us now which use as many extant texts as possible. While a great achievement, the KJV is FAR from "the preserved word of god". The preserved word would be the original texts dating as close to their origin as possible.

Indeed.

And it tells us with ease, that CLEARLY there IS no "preserved word of god".

Where are these preserved words that no one has found yet, must be preserved on another planet maybe ?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

El was NOT a title, and it's sad how ignorant you're being about it. El is a NAME that applies TO ONE SPECIFIC BEING. EL. You can say it's a title til the second coming but the Bible, Ugaritic texts, and the truth all disagree with you. You are not going to fool anyone with clever words.

You opened your mouth without knowing the facts and are desperately trying to find ANY way to save face. It is too late.

El is the name of The Most High. Modern translations say God where you have El, and Lord where you have Yahweh. Yahweh means "HE IS" and Baal is the word for Lord. So Bible god-name translations aren't reliable.

Back to EL the Canaanite/Israelite Most High (Most High is the title) and his ancient pre Biblical existence in the Ugaritic texts. They clearly prove two things I am going to mention here: El is the NAME of the Most High, and Yahweh is NOT El, Yahweh didn't even exist in the Ugaritic texts. Yahweh was created for the sake of Jewish national identity and is most likely just another name for Baal, even though today's Bibles have Baal as an enemy of Yahweh they have the same mythology.

EL is a name fool, you aren't powerful enough to go back in time and change that fact so you should get over it.

Are you anti-merciful God and pro-demonic "god" in favor of Yahweh?

Do you like infanticide, genocide, more genocide and war, blood and guts and killing innocent people for a generations old curse ? The wholesale slaughter of an entire region?

Because Yahweh is the architect of all of those. He is a war criminal.

EL is guilty of none of those things. EL is the Truth Most High.

edit on 9-3-2016 by Sassanid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join