It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Photographs UFO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I suppose one can dream up any argument to create a claim to discredit what I have stated.
However if what I have mentioned was not a clear enough indication for you...
then surely the floating artifacts near the supposed light sources are a clear indication of trickery. They are the remains of a former light placement which was not fully removed before adding the new better placement...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

I suppose one can dream up any argument to create a claim to discredit what I have stated.
However if what I have mentioned was not a clear enough indication for you...
then surely the floating artifacts near the supposed light sources are a clear indication of trickery. They are the remains of a former light placement which was not fully removed before adding the new better placement...

Whoah whoah......Back down...

I was not trying to debunk your evidence, I'm well known on here for being open minded and certainly not a troll looking to unravel what you wrote. Whilst I'm ok on 3D creation I'm NOT a photoshop of photography expert, that's why I asked in the first place and once you explained I simply wondered if the things I asked about could influence the outcome.

Although I do believe there's something out there I'm not one of those believe every thing, not even on the same path, I like evidence that's been checked left right and centre.

There are people in this part of the forum who simply like things given a full check and then whatever pops out at the end gets looked at some more IF its worth it.

Paul...
edit on 9-3-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I said one could not you could deliberately so you wouldn't feel I was singling you out... I was not meaning to come off as abrasive it's just the way I write I guess...
I would love to be able to say I think that's a real UFO but unfortunately it does not appear to be genuine...
I am not an expert either not claiming to be...
just pointing out what appears to be deceptive...

Sorry for unintentionally offending you...
edit on 9-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Hey, that is what in here is for, personally from the outset it looked to good to be true but I'd just woken up, I always value ALL the opinions in here that are sane, I've an open mind but not to the point what's left of my brain falls out...

Abrasive, no, I just thought I'd accidentally given the impression I didn't believe what you had written.

No harm, no foul...

Have fun

Paul..

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I find this kind of funny. The 1000 Hoover's made me laugh as that is how I described the sound of the old dirt devil upright I used to own LOL.

As for the photo, well to my it looks like a lit up drone.
edit on 9-3-2016 by deanNS because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Are you sure that's not a helicopter landing pad on a building? Cause that's what it looks like

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gflyg
Are you sure that's not a helicopter landing pad on a building? Cause that's what it looks like

That would add the 1000 hoovers sound I would imagine. If this man is serious, and it was a helicopter, I wonder what was going on in his head.
edit on 3/10/2016 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

I find it hard to believe such photos sometimes due to all the fakes we tend to see and find these days online.

HOWEVER..... His point about sounding like a thousand hoovers. Interesting because I once was witness to such a strange large sound too, near my house. I heard it from within my house and with it being night, I popped my head out my window. Could not see a thing in the sky or around my house. Yet right above my house, eventhough it was just darkness of the night sky. I could hear this constant (as the man put it) basically sounded like many hoovers at once or like a big fan.

Having read that part of this mans account certainly made me wonder if I missed an amazing moment.

I also had another sighting in my past around my house but I have already posted that on ATS before.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Looks like a drone. I see them around Christmas time with Xmas lights on them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join