It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Reagan has passed away at the age of 94...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Looselungjones

Regardless of your political views, she was only 1st Lady for 8 years.
The rest of her entire life she was a daughter, wife, and mother.
Your disrespect for the deceased is a true sign of your own inner weakness.
I feel sorry for you for having so much hate in your heart.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not complaining about her husband's presidency. I'm commenting on how she is upheld as some sort of icon, as well as her husband, when there is no reason to do so.

Would you feel better if I posted the obligatory "RIP", as it is the "PC" thing to do?

Is it not "PC" to refuse to bow at the alter of Reagan as the rest of you do?

Ok dude. You win. Let's just close down independent thought because Introvert said so.

P.S. R.I.P. Nancy. Classy lady no matter your politics.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thank you Mrs. Reagan. You and your Ronnie and now together again, never to be separated ,ever again. PEACE.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones
Good riddence

Wow, you really are a horrible person.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
"I must say acting was good training for the political life which lay ahead for us," she observed – along with "the movies were custard compared to politics."

Boy, Fox News ought to watch what quotes they use, eh?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
The last real people to live in the white house and over see it for the people...

RIP Nancy

Sad but true...

Many consider Ronald Reagan to be our last legally elected President.

One of those is Lee Wanta, who was a former Presidential secret agent and personal consultant to President Reagan.

Did the United States of America, a Constitutional Republic, Cease to Exist on January 20, 1989 when a foreign-based criminal syndicate seized power illegitimately? The answer appears to be bifurcated with a Yes, followed by a No. Yes, a foreign-based crime syndicate was able to seize power illegitimately by placing their man in the Presidency which in effect neutralized the ability of the United States of America to operate as a Constitutional Republic.

And also No, even though an illegitimate criminal Cabal seized power after President Reagan left office and has appropriated huge resources to suppress the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, as well as the Rule of Law, the U.S. Constitution still remains the “Law of the Land” and there is a growing mass effort among “We the People” to empower its enforcement and the Rule of Law once again.

This Criminal Cadre that seized control of American Power is alleged to be functioning as a huge worldwide illegal RICO narcotics and weapons trafficking Crime Syndicate linked to American Intel, and represents the City of London Central Banksters and their American Central Bank Franchisee which provide it with vast capital to finance numerous political acquisitions and Black Ops designed to enhance its power.

And there are allegations that this large RICO Crime Syndicate that seized the controls of America on January 20, 1989 also defrauded the normal Presidential election process and forced the inappropriate and mistaken use of the US Supreme Court to do so.

Was Ronald Reagan the Last Duly Elected President?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

She was a classy lady.

Doesn't matter your politics.

They don't make 'em like her anymore.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
The last real people to live in the white house and over see it for the people...

RIP Nancy

Sad but true...

Many consider Ronald Reagan to be our last legally elected President.

One of those is Lee Wanta, who was a former Presidential secret agent and personal consultant to President Reagan.

Did the United States of America, a Constitutional Republic, Cease to Exist on January 20, 1989 when a foreign-based criminal syndicate seized power illegitimately? The answer appears to be bifurcated with a Yes, followed by a No. Yes, a foreign-based crime syndicate was able to seize power illegitimately by placing their man in the Presidency which in effect neutralized the ability of the United States of America to operate as a Constitutional Republic.

And also No, even though an illegitimate criminal Cabal seized power after President Reagan left office and has appropriated huge resources to suppress the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, as well as the Rule of Law, the U.S. Constitution still remains the “Law of the Land” and there is a growing mass effort among “We the People” to empower its enforcement and the Rule of Law once again.

This Criminal Cadre that seized control of American Power is alleged to be functioning as a huge worldwide illegal RICO narcotics and weapons trafficking Crime Syndicate linked to American Intel, and represents the City of London Central Banksters and their American Central Bank Franchisee which provide it with vast capital to finance numerous political acquisitions and Black Ops designed to enhance its power.

And there are allegations that this large RICO Crime Syndicate that seized the controls of America on January 20, 1989 also defrauded the normal Presidential election process and forced the inappropriate and mistaken use of the US Supreme Court to do so.

Was Ronald Reagan the Last Duly Elected President?

I would be interested to know more about this if you would take the time to make a seperate thread?

I was speaking to a mate(I am English and he South African) today and we both thought that the last honest US president was JFK but to be honest both know sod all about it.

Keep it out of the RIP thread but that would make an interesting read for those less well informed.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I second that. I want to know more about this. I don't doubt it for a second.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
a reply to: nonspecific

I second that. I want to know more about this. I don't doubt it for a second.

Without going off topic it came about because he said it was bizarre that Trump was not a politician yet going for president and I said that Regan was an actor and he did it, one thing led to another but as non US citizens we both lacked the understanding of in depth knowledge to really say.

I would be really interested to see if this is agreed by those that have the history and personal knowledge to back it up.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i hope god locks her in holy jail.so she finally gets a taste of what she did to so many people because they wanted to smoke a plant.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
She's with her Ronnie, now.

From everything I've heard, she was marking time since he passed.

Safe journeys, Nancy Reagan.

My condolences to her children.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No they do not.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ilikebooze
i hope god locks her in holy jail.so she finally gets a taste of what she did to so many people because they wanted to smoke a plant.

I don't support the failed War on Drugs nor her involvement against marijuana for example. At least there was help with looking into curing Alzheimer's disease from her. In the end a lesson could be learned that "medical" may be the answer.

May she find peace with her husband now.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The end of an era, she was a classy first lady, rest in peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I remember most of the news coverage about Nancy Reagan being negative in the 1980's. She was supposedly over lavish and over protective of "Ronnie", among some other things. It seems that news media back then wasn't much different than it is now regarding sitting Presidents and their families. You have to die in order to get kind words from them.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She was, to her dying day, very protective of her Ronnie. Overly so?

In comparison to what? My mom would have killed to protect my father, and he likewise for her.

Some of the stuff that's been said about Ronald Reagan? I can't blame her for being protective, even vindictive...

Same for Michelle Obama, actually. Some of the things said about her husband? I'd be hiring hitmen, personally.

I'll never be critical of the First Lady of the United States being protective of her husband, or eventually, the First Man (that just sounds odd...) of the United States being protective of his wife.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Nancy was ALWAYS class. Liked her a lot.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: ilikebooze

I don't support the failed War on Drugs nor her involvement against marijuana for example. At least there was help with looking into curing Alzheimer's disease from her. In the end a lesson could be learned that "medical" may be the answer.

May she find peace with her husband now.

Her "Just Say No" campaign with "this is your brain on drugs" actually did work for many. I saw interviews where people said those commercials were instrumental in them deciding not to use drugs when they were young preteens and teens. Maybe it didn't stop all, but it did influence some.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join