It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who In the Heck is Voting for Hillary Clinton? And Why?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Before we start I would like to ask everyone to be civil, no personal attacks, stay on topic, respect others input, collect your best info/thoughts, and take at least 5 minutes before you respond to a post, if you feel highly emotional.

*So we don't dilute the OP it's not about endorsing or campaigning for other candidates, just about Hillary. Thank for your understanding.

I'm personally baffled, and I have voted for my fair share of Democrats and Republicans in the past, but I'm willing to listen as to why. I typically pick the person I feel is the most capable for the job, has integrity, an honest track record, and has at least some grasp of reality.

And for the people voting for Hillary why exactly do you believe she is the right candidate?

edit on 6-3-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth
I'm voting for Trump. I think Clinton has no chance of winning.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: desertguy
I'm voting for Trump. I think Clinton has no chance of winning.

Thanks for the input, and I'm sure many people are, but Hillary looks like she is going to get the Democratic nomination.

And people are voting for her because she is winning states and delegate votes, but why? What are the reasons people are voting for her.

If people are truly proud of their candidate, choices, and feel confident about the candidate they are going to choose why not share it with everyone, maybe that bit of information will sway others.
edit on 6-3-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I'm curious also.

I see so many posts about supporters of other candidates being stupid or an idiot. I try hard not to paint any group as idiotic.

Certainly there are intelligent people who support Hillary over the other candidates. I'd like to know why.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I am a Bernie supporter. It will be a real surprise if he gets nomination. I will vote for Hillary if she gets the nomination. I will vote for her because I think Bernie and his supporters will hold her feet to the fire. And Elizabeth Warren.

I cannot vote for Trump because I think he will betray his supporters in the long run. He will only make more people angry when he can't keep his promises anymore the rest of them. And there will be no one to hold his feet to the fire.

I cannot vote for the others because they talk out both sides of their mouths on individual freedoms for women.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The lesser of two idiots is the first thought that comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I wonder if Hillary will celebrate being the Democratic nominee with a Cigar.........
edit on 6-3-2016 by lithographyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lithographyman
.....and big hands.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You know how they refer to Israelites as the "chosen ones"? A "belief" system instilled by programming through various channels.

Hillary is the chosen one to be president. We may not 'like' her but memories are short, the programming is having its effect. There will be only two choices.

Who else you going to vote for on election day, Trump?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Amazing how a distinguished person of this nature needs justification. Ask the benghazi committee why we are voting for her.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
One thing that gets me. People keep saying Hillary wont win, I am voting for Trump, etc.

Ummm look at the delegates people! Hillary Clinton is dominating. What is even sadder? Even Trump leading the GOP is 100 delegates behind Sanders. I think the GOP will never have another president honestly.

People need to get out there and stop this madness.
edit on 6-3-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If you need help decide just vote for trump or cruz. Two people with a ton of integrity.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Who else you going to vote for on election day, Trump?

Trump over Hillary? Absolutely, in fact I'd vote for a turnip over Hillary. A rutabaga even. I'm not certain she would be a better choice than any vegetable. I don't care for kale, but it would get my vote before she does.

It's baffling she's the likely nominee.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I am a Bernie supporter. It will be a real surprise if he gets nomination. I will vote for Hillary if she gets the nomination. I will vote for her because I think Bernie and his supporters will hold her feet to the fire. And Elizabeth Warren.

I cannot vote for Trump because I think he will betray his supporters in the long run. He will only make more people angry when he can't keep his promises anymore the rest of them. And there will be no one to hold his feet to the fire.

I cannot vote for the others because they talk out both sides of their mouths on individual freedoms for women.

My sentiment exactly!

(post by Looselungjones removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm curious also.

I see so many posts about supporters of other candidates being stupid or an idiot. I try hard not to paint any group as idiotic.

Certainly there are intelligent people who support Hillary over the other candidates. I'd like to know why.

Thanks for the well thought out input.

This is exactly what I'm looking for intelligent people being able to express themselves, on their choice for Hillary.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

You pulled a Hillary right there.

You didn't say why you would vote for her.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Yes, I did. I have to vote for someone. In the process of elimination, she comes out on top. Because my guy is not getting nomination.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lithographyman

Not going to happen. If it were the least bit plausible, she would be smoking a swisher sweet....

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

So, in short, just because?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join