It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Theory of the Day: Putin's 10 Day Mystery Absence of 2015 Explained by Pope Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Remember Putin`s 10 day mystery absence one year ago? The rumor mill went into overdrive! It reached its fever pitch during the last 24 hours or so before his reappearance. There was talk of a coup, the Russian Northern Fleet reportedly ordered combat ready and while all eyes were turned to Moscow a spectacular fire broke out live on webcam seemingly in the Kremlin (actually at the nearby Novodevichy Convent).

If you need to refresh your memory of the events and the atmosfear (sic) have a look at Skeptic Overlord's thread Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

Back then I had a theory that Putin's absence might have had to do with some kind of ritual: Putin's Return from Underworld, Russian Fleet in Total Solar Eclipse and a Warning to Lithuania?

Especially since it took place so close in time to a very uniqque solar eclipse: March 20 - Equinox Supermoon Total Solar Eclipse ending EXACTLY at the North Pole ! (Putin reappeared in public on March 16).

So let's have a look at some events that happened since:

Jun 10 - Putin's 2nd meeting with Pope Francis (1st meeting was in 2013)
Sep 30 - Russia starts military intervention in Syria
Feb 12 - Pope Francis and Patriarch Kyrill meet in Cuba ‘Fina lly!’: pope and Russian patriarch meet for first time in 1,000 years

And now we have a cease fire in Syria...

So here is my thinking: what if the Vatican were in possession of secret knowledge/prophecies regarding events currently unfolding in Syria. Knowledge that from their perspective needs to be shared with Putin in order to fulfill a foretold and desired outcome or to prevent a feared one? I am wildly guessing but I would think that such knowledge would only be shared between persons that have been initiated to a certain level of church hierarchy. Is that what has been going on during those 10 days of March last year? If my hunch is right that might also explain the otherwise utterly bizarre friendship between Putin and Berlusconi:

Berlusconi could be made Russian Ambassador to the Vatican, say Italian media reports

That article is from Nov. 2013 but I think you will get the idea. Their last meeting was on or around Sep 11

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

His girlfriend's child was being born . That's all it was.
edit on 6-3-2016 by DEANORULES24 because: bad grammer

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Why would Putin need to disappear from public view in order to do this "sharing of knowledge"?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

If he had to go through several rituals, some of which might take quite long and in total secrecy... Also he may have needed to read a certain number of documents in person in a non-negotiable place (like the Vatican library). If you take the admittedly outlandish premise (therefore SkunkWorks) and run with it - he might have had to do a crash course in say for example aramaic because the secrecy is so tight he could not even bring a translator and would need to read and understand the documents without any of his inner circle involved.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There are no good guys and bad guys any more.
Personally I think Vlad was shacked up with a half a dozen female, nubile, young, gymnast proving just how virile he is. What a guy!
Everything is not how it seems. Perhaps he was at a conference off world? We will never know.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i thought he was having a face lift and his tittys done

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Jesus, can't the man take a holiday without interuptions?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Crazy Theory of the Day: Putin's 10 Day Mystery Absence of 2015 Explained by Pope Connection?

He was laying down some tracks for his upcoming rap album where he goes by the name...

MC Rooty Pooty...and here is a leaked pic of his cover.

I hear he may do a guest spot on Snoops next album.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
He also had a little extra time after recording to do some fishing...

He really is a man's man.

top topics

join