It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dungeon Nightmares 2: The Memory On Steam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Way back when I started making actual Let's Play videos, one of the first ones I did that was suppose to be quite scary was this free indie game called Dungeon Nightmares. It most certainly did not fail to deliver on that promise of being scary!

I'd made quite a few videos playing it, and the jump scares in it always got me me good. The game is still available to play for free and can be downloaded from places like GameJolt or Desura. The link below is from Desura:

Dungeon Nightmares On Desura

Here is my play list for that game if any want to revisit it or have not seen me play it. This was back in the summer of 2014, and it amazes me to see how young my son Josh was back then:

Dungeon Nightmares Play List

A few months later while browsing games on GameJolt, I checked to see if there were any updates for DM and found that KMonkey had posted a demo version of her new game Dungeon Nightmares 2, which she had just gotten greenlighted for Steam. At that time it was possible to download the free "work in progress" version of it and give it a try.

I had downloaded it and did some recordings, again with my son Josh who looks so young in the first video in the play list..

Time had gone by after we'd tried it out, and now here we are going into Spring of 2016. Dungeon Nightmares 2: The Memory is done and available on Steam for about 8.99 USD.

I bought the game and gave it a try.

WOOF! Just as scary as the first one, and even though my son is a lot older now....the game again, doesn't fail to scare!

Here is a link to the Steam Store for the game for any that might be interested in getting it:

Dungeon Nightmares 2: The Memory on Steam

And now, for those that want to see us get jumped scared quite a bit, here is the two new videos we recorded the other day.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Looks pretty good!

I had to laugh at my self when you burped, because it freaked me out thinking something was coming for you! lmao

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Ha! Yah I hate it when I do that!

Thinking of having Josh sit in with me on one of the Slender Man games this coming Friday....just before he leaves to go camping up in the mountains with his Boy Scout troop, hehehehehehehe.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
a reply to: seeker1963

Ha! Yah I hate it when I do that!

Thinking of having Josh sit in with me on one of the Slender Man games this coming Friday....just before he leaves to go camping up in the mountains with his Boy Scout troop, hehehehehehehe.

You and I just might be the same age or ballpark, ever here the old scary tale, "Johnny I want my liver back"? Great story to tell a bunch of kids sitting around a campfire! lol

Ha! Looked it up!

I figured you would be bummed a tad I brought that up, but it was so damn funny that it made me jump a bit, I had to tell it!

Not to mention, I love your videos and just wanted to participate a bit to show appreciation for you posting it!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
hehehe.

That video reminded me of when I was a kid a story my mom used to read to me, "The Teeny Tiny Woman".

Only the version my mom read had a different ending than the original story.

In the original story, the teeny tiny woman peeks out from her covers and tells the ghost to "Take it!" when it asks for the bone again.

In the version my mom had, the way it ended was like this:

So the teeny tiny woman got out of her teeny tiny bed and walked to her teeny tiny kitchen, and to her teeny tiny cupboards.
She knew the bone was in the teeny tiny cupboard, and she thought the voice was coming from here. So she used her teeny tiny hand to grab the teeny tiny cupboard door, and she opened it a teeny tiny bit.

And out....jumped......

BOOOO!

Had a cub scout a couple of years ago, bragging about all these horror movies he'd watch and how nothing scared him. I told him I had a scary story that would get him. He scoffed.

Well, when I yelled "BOO!", he came out of his chair about a foot, eyes about as round as tea saucers. hehehehehe.

top topics

join