It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Rand tweets sent today by Trump. Trump is a fake.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
For someone whose running as the Anti-establishment Trump is no friend to the libertarian movement. He attacked Rand Paul.
Tweet 1

To the people of Kentucky, Rand Paul didn't want you. Now he runs back due to his presidential failure. #VoteTrump

Why would anyone in Kentucky listen to failed presidential candidate Rand Paul re: caucus. Made a fool of himself (1%.)

Trump is a moron and a authoritarian. His only using 9/11 and the Iraqi war to push his agenda. For Trump to claim that Kentucky didn't want Rand Paul is almost rather comical.

I honestly cant wait when this faker losses.
edit on 6-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Calling Trump a moron is completely wrong. I know the things he says are stupid and his plans are idiotic. I am sure he knows that as well.

I know it he knows it so a person who doesn't know it would be...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Trump supporters are unreal sometimes.

Calling Trump a moron is completely wrong

He was at that debate and previous debates. His not presidential. Almost Rob Ford 2.0. The American version.

his plans are idiotic

-He wants an CFR council member to be in his administration.
-He has no healthcare plans and honestly his prescription cost plan is a joke.
-Building the wall and then what more useless spending?
-Trump's failed university students are further issuing lawsuits.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'm sorry but did the OP just say Rand Paul is an anti-establishment libertarian?

I'm no expert but isn't that something of an exaggeration?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

Seems you didn't get the memo, i was referring Trump as the anti-establishment.

ump is no friend to the libertarian movement.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
A president should be authoritarian. If we had 4 or 5 candidates like that then we could have a real debate on who our next LEADER should be. A pacifist personality is not a leader fit for President.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

So Rand Paul is establishment then?
So wouldn't it make sense for trump to attack him?

I'm not sure you even really know what you wrote, you just felt like making a trump bashing thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Marco Rubio and Trump. sounds so fitting for the Americans Hitler was authoritarian to.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I'm not sure you even really know what you wrote, you just felt like making a trump bashing thread.

Seems to me you Trump supporters have issues when everyone else is criticizing Trump, you start with insults. Including when they present the facts to you.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I'm not sure you even really know what you wrote,

I was referring my own title of the thread got a problem Trumper?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Its quite sad for all the educated Americans who are sitting back and watching this show........If only the trump voters had the grey matter to understand what it is they are voting for

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Ya well your thread title implies that rand Paul is also an antiestablishment libertarian, & that's why trump shouldn't be attacking him.

Do you really not see that?

It's rather hilarious that you think I'm a trump supporter merely because I called you out on your ridiculous lack of understanding of your own use of grammar. Even more hilarious that you get this riled up over a blatantly rigged election process.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Our elected president is only guaranteed 4 years. Authoritarian doesn't mean dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Authoritarian like Trump does indeed mean dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

1. He said RAND PAUL didn't want Kentucky, not that Kentucky didn't want Rand.
2. I had high hopes for Rand, but his flip flop on use of drones domestically was Bullsnip and proved he fell far, far from the tree in comparison to a real Libertarian and fiscal conservative his father is.
3. Rand started the attack on Trump last month. I realize that the second guy into the fight often gets blamed because nobody was paying attention when the first guy swung, but in this case it would be downright unrealistic to expect Trump to not fire a few over Rand's bow.
4. Rand has cut too many deals with the GOP higher ups over the past few years that it is obvious Rand IS part of the establishment.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I've tried to stay away from the Trump VS Clinton thing as I am not American and I don't really like either of them.

But

From the bottom of mine and the rest of the world's heart PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT CAREFULLY AMERICA. World stability depends on you all voting in a level headed leader who can balance working with Russia now that they have the jump in the middle east with sorting out your internal problems.

We are on the precipice of danger like never before and your next leader holds the key to what happens next.

edit on 6-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Even more hilarious that you get this riled up over a blatantly rigged election process.

It's rather hilarious that you think I'm a trump supporter merely because I called you out

For someone who supports trump, your the one that riled up over it. Not me i was just posting what i saw on my social media feed. If you got a problem with it why did you even bother posting here?

you just felt like making a trump bashing thread.

you out on your ridiculous lack of understanding of your own use of grammar

My grammar is just fine. If you cant read the thread title or the name thats not my problem. As i said i was referring to Trump and not paul.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The majority of the people in Kentucky did largely vote in favor for Rand Paul.

4. Rand has cut too many deals with the GOP higher ups over the past few years that it is obvious Rand IS part of the establishment.

Rand is the only one America had hopes with of not starting more interventions. Its shame that they didn't.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn

Trump. Hitler .

AAANNNNDDDD There it is.

Typical.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn

Rand is the only one America had hopes with of not starting more interventions. Its shame that they didn't.

You are completely delusional

/out of this

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join