It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

States with lower iq vote more heavily for Clinton

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Yeah I get that

What is the crime rate in white trash towns? Very good?

You put a POS white trash guy next to me and I will watch him like you look at other races.

BTW, there is no such thing as race. We have climatological adaptations, but you dont want to hear that.

I see racism as being akin to superstitious tribes men smoking goat shait and beating their kids over woo woo curses.

Please. Its about as smart as dumb can be.

edit on 3 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Agreed. A white guy who grows up in a bad neighborhood, with a bad education system, etc... Is just as likely to go to jail. The circumstances they live in define their lives.

That being said. A lot of black people are in these circumstances.

Not saying the blame is on them - As segregation, racism, etc are still factors, among other things.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

ok,

and I agree with you about statistics being unbiased, but to say LATINOS AND BLACKS tend to be more criminal or less intelligent is laughable. VERY.

So why not say POOR neighborhoods if that is the argument. OF COURSE poor people commit crime and arent well educated. Is that even in question?

They dont provide for basic needs ( for what ever reason) so they steal from each other and have illegal and often violent industries like drugs and such. White people in these areas are just like their neighbors. What does that tell you?

What is the argument? That latino and blacks are crime prone and less educated? Or that poor neighborhoods they live in are? Are whites in these areas different than them?

edit on 3 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Natenato

What is allot?

You should probably stop insulting people's intelligence.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Not to say low IQ is not a requisite for a HRC vote.

Someone else thought that internet speed was a factor.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

There's no arguments...

Poor, uneducated, run-down neighborhoods create more criminals.

More ethnic people live in these neighborhoods.

I'm not deeming anything a cause, nor anything an effect.

But the highest crime cities in the USA are cities with very high black population - And much of the crime is committed by black people.

So, are black people naturally criminals and worse people? Maybe not.

Are they more often found in the circumstances - Whether the fault is theirs or not - That creates criminals and violence and such? Yes.

Statistics are not biased or racist or anything. If you live in a city that's 30-50% African American, the crime is bound to be higher. Statistically speaking.

Giving reason to this is a whole other argument. I never said it's because of their ethnicity and they are inherently worse people or anything.
edit on 6-3-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I completely believe that access to the internet has the ability, the possibility of increasing intelligence.

So would attending local debates, learning about things in books - Any amount of reading or hearing opinions, facts, statistics, etc... Is going to make a person smarter, and more informed ( arguably, at least - The internet definitely does not inherently spread truth and untainted knowledge or anything. )

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

U dun forget dis 1 ...

edit on Mar-06-2016 by xuenchen because: thevideo thevideo

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This map supports the premise in my OP...

Places like Louisiana vote HEAVILY for Hillary, while the north-eastern states do not.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Fair enough. And I do agree with you. 100% actually.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I imagine a 10 point IQ difference ishuuuge.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What creates those ten point differences might be. But ten points is more than you might think.

A 15-20 point iq difference actually creates barriers in communication.

People with just 11 iq points different are much more likely to publish scientific articles, file patents, achieve a doctorate degree.

Yes, it does make a difference.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Someone else thought that internet speed was a factor.

Yup! I saw that, too.....

and not just internet 'speed', but internet access.
And let's not forget education.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Right.

I could argue that most everything I know about.. Anything ever since highschool, I've learned because of the internet.

From how to set up solar-panels, to computer programming, all the way to how to make an in-the-ground, and year-round greenhouse, math formulas, etc. Not everything I learn is simple opinions and politics, I honestly believe I am more intelligent because of the internet, and others are too.

edit on 6-3-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I honestly believe I am more intelligent because of the internet, and others are too.

Yes! Provided, of course, that in school, they "learned how to learn." That's what school is all about when you get to, say, 4th grade and are given a tour of the library.

My dad was brilliant- an engineer with several patents - and when we would ask him "what does this mean?" he would say "LOOK IT UP."

Our home was filled with books. We knew how to use the library from elementary school. School is for teaching youngsters HOW TO LEARN. The Internet has done a tremendous job of filling in the gaps. The problem is disinformation sites, and fauxnews.......

Sad.

Anyway - great thread.

edit on 3/6/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Thanks, I don't mean to express a biased view or anything, I've simply studied crime statistics. I have not studied the psychology and social circumstances surrounding the crime, so I will not act like I know anything beyond the numbers.

Looks like Nate won't be around to pitch in his opinions, eh? Was that really a duplicate account?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I once read a news story of New Jersey Shame billboards showing the mug shots of car thieves in the area. People said they were racist because mostly all of the people were black. Its just that THEY were who was committing the crime there....

I dont know. He sure as hell avoided the issue like the plague. It happens allot.

I think so.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Right. If you actually had pictures of the worst criminals in the world, I bet it would be a bunch of white guys.

I might be wrong - I mean there's definitely some evil stuff going on in random totalitarian countries of color.

But think of the major elites last names and their skin color - Almost exclusively white.

Some people might deem this as racist, but it is what it is.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Right. If you actually had pictures of the worst criminals in the world, I bet it would be a bunch of white guys.

Limit it to America, and you'd be absolutely spot-on correct.
Dahmer, Kaczinsky, Bundy, Manson......
the worst of the worst. Was just talking with my friend about this the other day ...... but then there's El Chapo!...... but that's a drug lord - not the same as a serial killer like in American Psycho.

edit on 3/6/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Koch brothers, anyone?

Rothschild?

Yeah, somewhat of a off-topic in relation to this thread - I don't think ethnicity specifically defines people, not inherently and inevitably, but often enough people with similar backgrounds and such flock together. People with commonalities, sometimes social standing, sometimes skin color, will often group up together - For the better, or for the worse.

The point still stands that states with lower iq almost always vote heavily for Hillary, while higher iq's tend to either vote Bernie, or give him a fighting chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join