It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

States with lower iq vote more heavily for Clinton

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Natenato

Oh wow,

sorry bud. My bad but you say your peace and then people respond. Thats how this works. If you cant hang, dont.

You have proven your level of progress. You cant even form the words for a rebuttal. So smart of you.....

edit on 3 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You spell a lot allot.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"" States with lower iq vote more heavily for Clinton ""

Should be "Democrats".

They have a hard choice this election.

Hillary the ultra Progressive.

Bernie the ultra Progressive.

Maybe it comes down to who can deliver the next bank recession on schedule.

They should of just installed Bush since the family has the expertise to get it done.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

LOL

Thats your rebuttal?

I accept your defeat.

You do realize that I didnt even use that word in that post. RIGHT?

Or are you being pitiful by going through my profile and are referring to another post, or a spelling mistake typical of me. Do you have 2 profiles? You know they can check for that and its against the T&C right?

I know who you are.....LOL
Do you want me to go through both profiles and show how you use the same vocabulary and writing styles?

You are new, trust me, you are not being slick, we just see people like you come and go all the time, so it is below US-

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

This may be an advanced concept but the best metric for a political party's education and wealth is that political party's education and wealth, not the state as a whole.

An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year. This advantage carries forward for individuals earning up to $50,000 per year, and then turns in the Republicans’ favor — with just 36 percent of individuals earning more than $200,000 per year supporting Democrats.

There's a reason Democrats want subsidized healthcare bud.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Bud it's pretty sad you use we when referring to anonymous internet message board members. There's not much on this earth below that. Know your role.
edit on 6-3-2016 by Natenato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

are you daft?

Do you know the HISTORY of the democratic party? Do you know the trends of the most wealthy?

LOL

What you say is for the LOWER middle class....

Also I just did a plagiarism check and your post is less than 44% unique. Meaning that cut and paste with a few changed words isnt fooling anyone.

Who are you trying to impress?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Bud that's called a source. Give it a try next post rather than winging it. If you really lols you got to get some sun, if you didn't that's psychologically damning.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No bud, without a quotation and express statement saying THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS BUT HERE

you are lying. You DID NOT provide a source, YOU are the source according to you, and you dont even understand what you wrote. LOL

Its true for the lower middle class in SOME instances. Depends on many things like demographics, local industry, political trends and so on.....

The wealthiest are democrats....

YOU ARE A PLAGIARIZER

ATS doesnt care how smart you want to look by doing some BS lazy copy and paste nonsense. This community doesnt like that crap. Also you didnt address the fact that you implied that minorities have low IQs...something racist and indicative of your own IQ,

EDIT TO ADD:
Should I check the time when your other profile goes online and yours goes offline and you get back on to star yourself?

LOL....big LOL

You are not slick, You have no idea how common you are.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Bud you're literally making stuff up. Please just know your role all I'm asking.

An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year. This advantage carries forward for individuals earning up to $50,000 per year, and then turns in the Republicans’ favor — with just 36 percent of individuals earning more than $200,000 per year supporting Democrats.

There's a reason democrats can't afford their own birth control.

You are embarrassing yourself and fellow bottom feeders around the world.
edit on 6-3-2016 by Natenato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

No more than you.

You plagiarized, call minorities dumb, stared your own post from your other account you switch to after changing a free VPN IP or something lame like that, and you keep repeating something you admit is not your words, but keep acting like they are

What is your source, bud (DMC)

EDIT TO ADD:
Your other profile and you are offline and online in tandem. AFFORD a separate computer and IP address if you want to have a solo conversation.
Bottom feeder.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I don't stare at my posts bud. Never would ever care enough to do all that for a star. Literal lol were from different sides of the tracks man.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

And the rest..LOL BTW, but OK,

What about the rest, care to address it?

Or are you all talk and then no talk.....

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Bud you need a hobby or girlfriend . I've addressed everything.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

No you havent. Unless you are too daft to notice.

I have compared your writing styles. You are the same person. You are so ____ you think throwing BUD is enough to hide similar vocabulary, grammatical errors, and habits....

I am one of the dumb ones BTW....I cant wait for you to linger and meet one of the smart ones....

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Lol. I think I'll be alright. At least we agree on one thing.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Your low IQ, yes we do.

Too bad you think race makes people dumb. Thats pretty dumb.

Did you figure out that you can log onto the other on your phone? I wonder.....Is your device up to date?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Race does play certain factors in different things - But that discussion is a whole different thread, a whole different topic.

Straight up, the highest crime cities are higher black or latino percentages.

The reason why? Is not skin color alone.

You have to mix in a lot of factors to get the whole picture. It doesn't make one racist to follow some statistics - It does make one racist to assume the statistics represent a skin color, rather than a social circumstance.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

What part of "make more money just to pay more taxes and subsidization costs" confused you? Obviously something there did, or you'd not be repeating yourself needlessly.

People shouldn't have to change careers purely because the Democrats have taken power again and jacked taxes up further.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Our problems are not partisan.

Harry Reid and Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton and Anything Bush, and Barrack Obama, and Boehner...etc all collectively continued the trends of a corrupt DC, they are all puppets or bought off or both, or in it for themselves... It's not republicans or democrats fault.

Republicans love billionaires - Democrats love bigger government... But more than that, they both love serving themselves and their masters.

The two combine to make the worst monster possible. Both dems and pubs in office love this situation.
edit on 6-3-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join