It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

States with lower iq vote more heavily for Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If a Trump voter thinks he is for smaller/less intrusive government then they are not really listening to what he is saying.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If a Trump voter thinks he is for smaller/less intrusive government then they are not really listening to what he is saying.

Just like a large percentage of Obama voters weren't really listening to him, either.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I never really recalled hearing Dear Leader saying he was going to make the government smaller and/or less intrusive.

But then again, none of the candidates running would make the government smaller or less intrusive.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

How can you blame them? If you have a low IQ, you are always looking for a savior. If policy mattered they would be more educated with at least critical thinking skills.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I think the thread is meant to be silly or light entertainment but you got all serious and on the thinnest of limbs...

Yes, I got serious. I'm tired of the joke in the White House. It's time for America to tell the joke tellers to STFU while adults are talking. Whether that means 468,295 adults telling 3.7 million comedians to stiffle themselves, or a majority of adults showing their palms to a minority of the nation doesn't really matter.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I never really recalled hearing Dear Leader saying he was going to make the government smaller and/or less intrusive.

But then again, none of the candidates running would make the government smaller or less intrusive.

Obama had a similar range of empty rhetoric that hooked in his voters. Things like seas beginning to fall and stuff. Being a great uniter, etc.

I also never claimed he said exactly what Trump did, nor am I saying he appeals to the same voters.

You should be smart enough to realize this. I am recognizing their similar campaign approaches is all.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I guess the point I am driving at is in a thread purporting to show that low IQ voters tend to go for one candidate over another my opinion is the actual low IQ voter is one who votes for either party.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You're entirely missing the point of my post. Shocking...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Did you just try and convince people that a vote for Trump shows abundant grey matter...if so epic fail...

Its disturbing how deeply ingrained media propaganda is.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
"" States with lower iq vote more heavily for Clinton ""

Should be "Democrats".

They have a hard choice this election.

Hillary the ultra Progressive.

Bernie the ultra Progressive.

Maybe it comes down to who can deliver the next bank recession on schedule.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

I did my own search-apparently a large number of Hawaiians like pineapple.

What is the point of this 'observation?' I can walk into a bar and ask men if they like football and 9 outta 10 will say yes-does that mean 9 outta 10 of all American men like football?

Besides, I.Q tests are utterly pointless because intelligence comes in many forms. Mine is a modest 128 but does that mean I can fix a car? no but a guy with an I.Q of 100 could, and Could someone with an I.Q as high as Stephen Hawking play Super Mario without dying? No.

And before you accuse some folk of having a lower I.Q, you might want to post a link and a source like anyone with an I.Q over 90 would-As you can see somehow a simple number can become an insult despite the numbers don't matter.

edit on 6-3-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Now you know the real reason the dems are so upset about the lead pipes in flint. It might turn their whole base around if it gets fixed.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Kali74
I think the thread is meant to be silly or light entertainment but you got all serious and on the thinnest of limbs...

Yes, I got serious. I'm tired of the joke in the White House. It's time for America to tell the joke tellers to STFU while adults are talking. Whether that means 468,295 adults telling 3.7 million comedians to stiffle themselves, or a majority of adults showing their palms to a minority of the nation doesn't really matter.

I'd hardly call Trump an "adult" *eye roll*

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You didn't address me though -- you just turned around and went in another direction about taxes and the IRS. You side stepped and avoided the part of my post you quoted.

If money is a problem, why not get a better paying job? I hear it all the time from conservatives. "Get more education, pull yourselves up!" ... Conservatives always hammer on about how anyone can get ahead through hard work, sweat, blood and tears. America is the land of opportunity!

"If you don't make enough money it's your own fault!" -- I hear that line in some version or another quite often.

You didn't respond to that, you went in another direction and side-stepped the hypocrisy I've pointed out in conservative rhetoric ... in an attempt to obfuscate and confuse.

Taxes and the IRS have nothing to do with why it's OK for a conservative to tell someone complaining about not having enough money -- but it's not okay when it applies to themselves.

We're not politicians here, we can (and should) answer one another in a straight forward manner.
edit on 6-3-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
States with higher percentages of minority populations also have voted in favor of Hillary. Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Natenato

only if you consider that she is a democrat and they tend to live in blue states.....

Is that something new to you? Are you implying something sinister from what is common knowledge for several decades now, or rather over half a century?

My god, white male conservatives tend to live in red states GASP!!!

edit on 3 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You may be lost bud. The OP opined Clinton is favored by states with lower iq's. Clinton is running against sanders, not republicans. I can see why you're a democrat you probably get that allot.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Natenato

did I say I was a democrat?

So are you being RACIST by saying minorities have low IQs....thats typical of people with low IQs.

Also, you may be lost.

Lets do the math.

Clinton = democrat.
Minorities = live in blue states (blue states generally are college educated with high paying jobs)

Clinton gets support from democrats.....who live in blue states.....where minorities tend to live.

OH MY GOD! Its a conspiracy.

If you are too young to know the trends, too lazy to read about them, please spare me.

edit on 3 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I can't even continue to do this. I'm on a different level bud.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join