It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

States with lower iq vote more heavily for Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So, just do a quick Google search of iq by state - match it up to the election. Typically, higher iq states vary more, while lower iq states often vote heavily for one candidate - in this case, the dreaded trump vs Clinton scenario is being heavily supported by states with statistically less intelligence.

Just an observation.

I am not here to personally judge intelligence or analyze the data in any further way, just wanted to see what others think.

-deadlyhope
edit on 6-3-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

That should be an advantage for Trump as he loves Poorly educated people so much but give him time he will alienate them just like he has alienated the minorities, women, moderate Republicans and Christians. With out the minority vote, he's doa anyway.

Doesn't matter, Trump is getting ready to fold. He's not stupid, he knows full well the GOP won't give him the nomination.
edit on 6-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I believe when it comes to politics, a huge amount are actually uneducated.

If we were educated on how capitalism worked.. If we were educated to not accept corrupt government and such, things would be a whole lot different in this nation.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
So, almost every state so far has a low IQ, and supposedly, Oklahoma, Texas, Alaska & Georgia have the highest IQ?
Not sure how this holds up.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

Huh?

Louisiana
Tennessee
Nevada

Are some of the lowest ranking states in iq. Also the states that are voting with the most percentage difference for Hillary.

Massachusetts, Vermont, North Dakota, new hampshire are the top 4..
edit on 6-3-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Ya exactly, I didn't need this article to know that most Americans/all humans are fluoridated morons.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

Replying to an article you don't care for is like buying a burrito you won't eat.

What did anyone get out of this?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Esoterotica

Ya exactly, I didn't need this article to know that most Americans/all humans are fluoridated morons.

Ladies and gentleman...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Uh, just did this and you couldn't be more wrong in any way. Trump won Massachusetts by +31% and they are considered the highest IQ state in the union. Same for New Hampshire, Vermont, and Virginia. Trump has slaughtered his opponents in the 3 highest IQ states in the US.

The rest of the Super Tuesday states are ALL bottom half of the IQ listing, and *somebody* had to win them, ya?

OP FAIL

Trump 2016

brandongaille.com...

ETA: Sorry, Trump lost Minn. and they aren't a bottom half IQ state. Ridiculously liberal and lacking in any defensible level of political IQ (explaining their electing of Jesse Ventura), but allegedly an overall intelligent state.
edit on 6-3-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It applies more heavily to Sanders vs Clinton but the trend is apparent on the other side.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Did you just try and convince people that a vote for Trump shows abundant grey matter...if so epic fail...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nope.

Ran into a website stating iq by state.

Was curious about polls in states - saw that Sanders had a much better chance in higher iq states.

Trump has winnings all over, with the trend only slightly apparent.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
a reply to: Esoterotica

What did anyone get out of this?

I'd guess about as much as we ever get out of your sanctimonious & ridiculous threads.

Coincidentally, just today I ordered a burrito & threw it away after a few disgusting bites.
I buy food I have no intention of eating all the time, it's something of an eating disorder.
I'm still not sure at all how you came up with that analogy or how it even makes sense. This is ATS, people reply to things they don't like all the day long.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Did you just try and convince people that a vote for Trump shows abundant grey matter...if so epic fail...

No, I don't care how many people on ATS I convince of anything. We have a modest membership mixed with Americans and foreigners here. Bottom line, the voters on ATS are finite enough to not matter in the grand picture, certainly not enough to waste time trying to sway opinions. That said, when someone makes a patently false statement, I'll call them on it. I also am enjoying making it clear who I'm voting for.

So...

Trump 2016 FTW

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Trump has winnings all over, with the trend only slightly apparent.

From where is sit i find that rather disturbing.....voting for the clown that talks rubbish just because it is different rubbish to the others is not exactly a sign of intelligence ....

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I suppose the trend does not heavily apply to trump. I should rephrase, Sanders vs hillary it's quite apparent so far.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope

It applies more heavily to Sanders vs Clinton but the trend is apparent on the other side.

The trend is exactly the opposite on the other side, though. Trump won by very impressive margins in the #1, #2, and #3 highest IQ states in the US. He lost in the 4th highest. That's actually a trend demonstrating that 75% of America's "Smartest states" support Donald Trump, not that he's ahead because of low IQ states.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Thread title updated to represent information better. I did not study the trump side as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
voting for the clown that talks rubbish just because it is different rubbish to the others is not exactly a sign of intelligence ....

It isn't intended to be a brain swinging contest declaration. Supporting Donald Trump is conservative America's way of voting with our middle fingers. That's it.

IF Trump is on the up and up and fulfills his promises, we'll be happy because the nation will once again give the working man and the tax payers a fighting chance.

IF Trump is full of crap, then we'll be happy because this world will burn.

Either live your life as a lion, either dominating or swiftly being killed off... or live life as a lamb getting fleeced throughout until the day of slaughter. THAT is what Donald Trump support is all about.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

You are really voting for Trump ?....far out man....

Corporatism is killing the U.S and you want a business man whos only goal is to make money run the show.....TBH i m dumbfounded...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join