It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

money? ATS is worth $665,768 and makes $147,294 a year . Who are you going to believe .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Come on guys...third thread on this and yet no one used the actual publicly available tax records to make an estimate. Not sure what the equivalent is for the state of NY but here in FL you can go to sunbiz.com and gather all you need to look up said records on any company paying taxes in the state.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
As has been said, this is the third thread on this subject , that would indacate a lot of questions have not been answered. The only way we will know the truth about how much money ATS is worth and what they do with the money is when the IRS comes knocking on there door. If any IRS members have been reading the threads it a sure thing ATS will/have be red flaged.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: namelesss

I will NOT subject myself to the indignity, the abuse and insult of deliberately allowing commercial advertising into my life.
There is much that i cannot control, but I'll be damned if I am just going to drop trou and bend over because some forum owners want more money!
I pay my way with my predominately original content that, once posted, becomes WHO'S property?
There are MANY forums on the net.
I see nothing here to inspire financial support along with my materiel support!
One reason that I enjoy it here is the complete lack of advertising!
No, blasting me in the face with some fool ad is NOT going to make my eyes glaze and drool flow while I head for my wallet!
Ever!
As the site stands now, it's not the best nor the worst.
If it becomes a minefield of advertisements, or bullying, I'll take my content elsewhere.

One thing that my parents neglected to teach me;
"We teach people how to treat us!"

If you're immune the effects of ads why rail against them as some big indignity.

First, I never claimed immunity! Even the brainwashing and propaganda experts have enough sense to have some modesty!
Yes, one can catch something, thus, I have good reason to bar them when possible!
I am 'immune' to measles, but wouldn't I be the fool to go tongue kiss everyone that I can find with the measles?
Advertisements aare the measles, they are toxic propaganda, using the finest of college 'minds' to stay on and ahead of the cutting edge of psychological manipulation!
I am not fool enough to willingly subject myself to that!
I have no over-inflated notions of 'immunity' where the finest cutting edge minds on the subject fear to tread (wouldn't go to a 'revival' tent meeting because it is so insidious and infectious)!

I don't even notice them, they never register on my radar.

Riiight! Go read about post-hypnotic suggestion!
When the 'information' just flows in with no conscious examination, you are just being programmed like any drone; what to buy, who to vote for, what to think...
You are loaded with malware and imagine that it is all 'you', all your 'own' thoughts!

If you find it an indignity that seems to imply it has some impact on you.

Isn't that part of the definition of the word?
It would be an indignity if I booted you in the buttox!
Yeah it has an impact on you!
Just putting my face in yours, uninvited, and running off on what you should do, etc... is rude and unacceptable!
We teach others how we want to be treated.
Some just drop trou and accept anything... eventually you'll have no functional 'radar' left!

As far as I'm concerned ads only really have an effect on the most unintelligent members of society,

And those 'intelligent' ones who are unaware of what is happening.
Who let these things get in 'under the radar', who pay no Conscious attention!!
The vast majority of the bleating population, as far as I can see...
Ever led by the nose by corporate interests!

do you really want to be the lowest common denominator?

I never made any claims otherwise, and it is irrelevant, anyway!!
That bit of emotionality is unworthy of a philosophical discussion.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join