It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps campaign is over if tonight unfolds like it is shaping up to....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
We took out the little junior neocon Rubio now we’ll take out this ignorant, hokum peddling jack-ass Cruz.

Get em Trump!

Destroy the Republican Party

Before they destroy the world

Trump's doing his job just like we hired him to do...

Might be some truth in this....

The conservative world is ****** bricks, it didn't quite turn out like they thought. The democrats must be peeing their pants at their good fortune and all they had to do was watch. Somehow the Right wing will find a way to blame Obama.
edit on 5-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

, according to himself

Lol Cruz has never claimed to be establishment

Please site that source

I'm not even a staunch supporter and I know this

Stop making things up

a reply to: UKTruth

I already told you - he was interviewed last night and exactly what I reported he said is what he said.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

No, Hitler was a cultist that followed ancient ideas.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

No, Hitler was a cultist that followed ancient ideas.

He was worse than that but he changed Germany, therefore progressive under the completely inaccurate definition cited.
There are actually a lot of parallels between Progressives in the US and Hitler though.
edit on 5/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

For the better of the human condition?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

, according to himself

Please site that source

Stop making things up

I already told you - he was interviewed last night and exactly what I reported he said is what he said.

And once again he never claimed to be establishment

Your opinion doesn't constitute facts.

Next time you make a claim that someone said something back it up w the actual quote

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

For the better of the human condition?

The definition cited was:

Progressive is evolving - - progressing - - moving forward from the status quo of "we have always been the power, we will not have it taken from us by the undeserving".

which I think is nonsense.

If we add in 'for the better of the human condition' then that rules out Progressives in America.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

That was not my interpretation. And I accept the label progressive, because I am one ATS comparatively.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

, according to himself

Please site that source

Stop making things up

And once again he never claimed to be establishment

Your opinion doesn't constitute facts.

Next time you make a claim that someone said something back it up w the actual quote

Go and seek out interviews made yesterday on MSM. He clearly said he was working in meetings with GOP , Donors and the other candidates on strategies to stop trump. You cant get much more in the tent than that. Sorry but that is what he actually said. Check Fox news interviews.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Trump moved ahead now but your post was three hours ago. Oh KY.
edit on 352016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

That was not my interpretation. And I accept the label progressive, because I am one ATS comparatively.

I wasn't responding to your interpretation

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Oh, this election has got me reeling.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
The Christian Right isn't about dictatorship?

As a Christian that people would call a right-winger, no it isn't.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Just for my own education I researched Political Progressive.

Its basically about making things fair. Equal Rights. "Forced" by government.

LOL - - "Forced" Equal Rights always blows my mind. But, of course, you know - - we can't have government telling people what to do.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Progressive is evolving - - progressing - - moving forward from the status quo of "we have always been the power, we will not have it taken from us by the undeserving".

Sounds like anything but 'progressivism'

Progressivism in the USA has been all about 'treat the laws as suggestions and let what feels good be more important than what *does* good. Progressivism takes rights away from people for the 'common good.'

Progressivism is regressive to individual liberty.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

It's you right to interpret reality as you see fit. Whatever makes you comfortable.

ie Whatever feels good

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

TV told me Trump was gud, so I vote for Trump.

Nao tv tell me Trump am bad, so I vote for Cruz.

I do wut tv tells me.

What Cruz does not realise is that he is going to be taken down next - Rubio is a certainty to be the nominee.
Cruz should have never jumped into bed with the establishment - he will rue that decision.
If Rubio gets the ticket, then it'll confirm to me that TPTB favor Hillary as our next president. Rubio just doesn't have a presidential stature to him. He doesn't carry that leadership vibe especially for the United States, and people will turn away from him. I don't have anything to back that up, but... Come on; really? Trump, Cruz, and Kasich all have the stature to be in that position of power and authority. If none of them get the nomination... Well... Something isn't adding up.

As far as Trump goes, I'll still be surprised if he doesn't get the nomination. True, it's been said that he runs for president for the sole reason of making extra money however that works, and then he drops out. This year, he's been on fire. He's a tyrant at heart, a cold-blooded psychopath.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You do understand that progression means change, right?

Political progression changes as society changes.

There is no one description of progression - - - other then forward moving, change.

Actually progression means advancement towards a goal. What matter is the nature of the goal.

In this case, the goal of progressivism is bigger government and less liberty.

I'll pass.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Trumps rhetoric and lack of expressing his POLICY is what is hurting him. Along with his refusal to admonish the crowds that physically attack protesters, even though those protesters are like roaches and antagonizing the crowds constantly, it's a barrage.

Chanting and "make America great" can only last so long until people get bored and tired with no direction. Ted Cruz has played it smart because he is in it for the long game, Donald used too much short game of rallying the troops.

In battle, rallying the troops only goes so far, until the point you need to clearly express a PLAN. Trump fails at the details, huge on rhetoric. It does NOT work and he has been told over and over.

You can't insult your way to the top. Bush, of all people, was correct. I hate to play "I told you so", but I did.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

You mean like this:

"By almost any measure, issues related to reproductive health and rights at the state level received unprecedented attention in 2011. In the 50 states combined, legislators introduced more than 1,100 reproductive health and rights-related provisions, a sharp increase from the 950 introduced in 2010. By year’s end, 135 of these provisions had been enacted in 36 states, an increase from the 89 enacted in 2010 and the 77 enacted in 2009. (Note: This analysis refers to reproductive health and rights-related “provisions,” rather than bills or laws, since bills introduced and eventually enacted in the states contain multiple relevant provisions.)

www.politicususa.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join