It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps campaign is over if tonight unfolds like it is shaping up to....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hehe the November general election is going to between a Canadian bible basher and a criminal. Fun times.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: elitegamer23

Or it could be they saw the last debate and trump get called out on his lies and exposed

Ya think?

Trump has no real answers. He's just a blowhard.

just like clinton...... lol. oooh bern. lol Not to you though anne. youre awright.

That's just BS. You may not like Clinton - - but, she is not ignorant to politics.

Thats WHY we dont want her. Shes not ignorant to polotics. Shes more of the same.

Remind me next time I need a doctor - - to go with some Grass Roots believer - - instead of one with credentials.

Credentials matter to me. They may not to you, but they do to me.

Comparing politics to medicine... right.

They're leftists. They want politics IN their medicine. You know government health care and all that ...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Or it could be they saw the last debate and trump get called out on his lies and exposed

Ya think?

just like clinton...... lol. oooh bern. lol Not to you though anne. youre awright.

That's just BS. You may not like Clinton - - but, she is not ignorant to politics.

Thats WHY we dont want her. Shes not ignorant to polotics. Shes more of the same.

Remind me next time I need a doctor - - to go with some Grass Roots believer - - instead of one with credentials.

Comparing it to knowledge.

Top level politics is a game of Give and Take - - or in recent years Blocked.

You don't know how to play the game - - you have no business in it.

Naive, Idealism, Flower Child - - - too weak for the reality of International politics.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Not so fast.

"Winning" or "losing" the State isn't as important as how many delegates the candidate(s) receive for each primary or caucus. The important thing is whether or not the States are "winner take all", "proportional", "winner takes most", or "direct election". It's complicated, so I'll just quote this to describe it:

Allocation: Delegates can either be allocated or unallocated at the starting primary or caucuses. The contests that allocate delegates on state and district levels use the following allocating systems:

Winner-take-all. The candidate receiving the most votes is allocated all the delegates.

Winner-take-most. This is a hybrid of Winner-take-all and Proportional. The delegates are allocated proportionally but different rules make sure that only the leading candidates take part in the allocation. If a candidate gets more than 50% of the votes he will be allocated all the delegates. To ensure all delegates are allocated to the leading candidates, high thresholds are in place in Winner-take-most primary or caucuses. Other rules beside these two are used to ensure the result in some states.

Proportional. All candidates receive delegates in accordance with the popular vote at the primary or caucuses.

Direct election. Instead of voting for a candidate at the primary or caucuses the voters elect the delegates directly. The delegates can state their presidential preference (in that way be elected on a candidates "ticket") or they can be elected as uncommitted.

(Both are from this link in the "Allocation" section.)

And the chart in the next link shows when each Republican primary and caucus takes place, as well as how they award their delegates.

Republican Party presidential primaries, 2016

And as you'll see, each State awards 3 different kinds of Republican delegates: RNC members (3 per State), "At Large" delegates, and Congressional District delegates. And some States seem to have a 4th kind of delegate ("unbound" delegates).

Ok, I'll be upfront. You all should know by now that I'm no Repub and I'm no fan of that party. I have no problem pointing you all towards the information so you can better understand their complicated process of awarding delegates. But at the same time, it's making my skin crawl a little. So I think I'll stop here lol. either way, I hope this post helped you see why you shouldn't count Trump out yet.
edit on 5-3-2016 by enlightenedservant because: reformatted most of the post. meh

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Ya think?

They're leftists. They want politics IN their medicine. You know government health care and all that ...

Wrong.

Knowledge. Experience. Reality.

link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think he should go independent, and get the last laugh on the Gop.
They kinda stabbed him in back.

Is Maine a very religious state?
I would never have guessed Ted Cruz would b doing so well there.

Have you actually read any of Cruz's positions?

For one thing, people who want legalized pot would prefer him over the other GOP candidates. He like true federalism which means while he (like me) does not approve of drugs, he believes this is a states issue. So Colorado? Washington? Yeah, you get to keep your legal pot.

Cruz has gone straight kamikaze. he is trying to destroy everyone else because his Establishment handlers want him to. just listen to his rants recently. and compare them to 7 months ago. hes doen a flip flop.

Uhh the establishment freaking hates Cruz. That's why they have been putting their weight behind Rubio

This idea that the establishment loves Cruz is just campaign rhetoric from trump.

On one hand he likes to say how everyone hates Cruz in Washington. Then he calls him establishment

You can't have it both ways people. Use your damn common sense

Cruz was on TV last night and clearly said he was in closed door meetings with the party, Rubio, Kasich and donors to work on a strategy to stop Trump. He is very much in the tent. He said it himself.

link   

Ya think?

Well, politics makes a lot of people sick!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Ya think?

When your credentials involve crimes and connections to numerous dead people i tend to ask myself do i really want to deal with this crook. the way she destroyed thos efemales lives who accussed her husband of infidelity was so wrong sh e should had to give her feminisim card back.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Ya think?

When your credentials involve crimes and connections to numerous dead people i tend to ask myself do i really want to deal with this crook. the way she destroyed thos efemales lives who accussed her husband of infidelity was so wrong sh e should had to give her feminisim card back.

Let me know when you have an indictment.

They are a political couple. This focus on sex is stupid.
edit on 5-3-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Ya think?

Don't forget her husbands connection with drug running... but, she is a woman, so feminists will vote for her just because she doesn't have a set of balls. That said, I could not say for certain she doesn't.
edit on 5/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Ya think?

Don't forget her husbands connection with drug running... ut, she is a woman, so feminists will vote for her just because she doesn't have a set of balls. That said, I could not say for certain she doesn't.

And Bush family connection to guy in Florida who flies . . . .

Indictment please.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
We need to take the boot of government off the necks of corporations and watch business grow, in China, Mexico, Korea
and Mexico!

Go Cruz!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Ya think?

Wrong.

Knowledge...Of the gaming of political power and how to avoid jail.
Experience....Defrauding people in a real estate scam,and other actions that if it was not a clinton would get mos t people a life sentence.
Reality...Shes a criminal,and the dems know it but dont care because they too are criminals.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes
We need to take the boot of government off the necks of corporations and watch business grow, in China, Mexico, Korea
and Mexico!

Go Cruz!

If Cruz wasn't so religious, I might be more interested.

I don't need or want a theocracy.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Ya think?

Wrong.

Knowledge...Of the gaming of political power and how to avoid jail.
Experience....Defrauding people in a real estate scam,and other actions that if it was not a clinton would get mos t people a life sentence.
Reality...Shes a criminal,and the dems know it but dont care because they too are criminals.

Your perspective.

Not mine.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Cruz is getting nearly 50% in Kansas and Maine - all the other candidate votes are swinging to Cruz.

31% in so far in Kansas and Cruz is at 50%.

In Maine its 48% Cruz.

The polls massively wrong this time - votes are swinging to block Trump.

These are caucuses, Maine and Kansas. The conservative fanatics come out to them. Trump doesn’t do well in caucuses

Hillary Clinton will slaughter Cruz.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Of course it's to stop trump he's in the lead

That's kind of what happens when you're trying to get the nomination for president

Lol it's not establishment or nefarious. It's hoe elections work

Common sense

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Ya think?

Don't forget her husbands connection with drug running... but, she is a woman, so feminists will vote for her just because she doesn't have a set of balls. That said, I could not say for certain she doesn't.

Actually hillary had bills removed and sh e keeps them in her lock box.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ya think?

Actually hillary had bills removed and sh e keeps them in her lock box.

And White men vote for White men.

I would not vote for Hillary just because she is a woman.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Of course it's to stop trump he's in the lead

That's kind of what happens when you're trying to get the nomination for president

Lol it's not establishment or nefarious. It's hoe elections work

Common sense

Obviously.

I was just correcting your inaccurate comment about Cruz. As I said he is very much in the establishment tent, according to himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join