It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps campaign is over if tonight unfolds like it is shaping up to....

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Mississippi has exit polls showing Trump in the lead, but ABC news has done an exit poll questionnaire with analysis in both states, and polling like this might be why Trump says he is doing well there:

Economy

Majorities in both states today think trade with other countries takes away rather than creates U.S. jobs. And eight in 10 in Mississippi and more than six in 10 in Michigan are very worried about the economy’s direction. Such “very worried” voters have been a better group from Trump than Cruz in the primaries so far.

Immigration

Half of GOP primary voters in Mississippi support deporting undocumented immigrants rather than giving them a path to legal status, higher than the average from previous primaries. In Michigan, fewer but nearly four in 10 support deportation. Deportation supporters have been another strong group for Trump in past contests. Rubio’s done much better among the somewhat larger group of voters who’d prefer a path to legal status (similar to Kasich in New Hampshire).
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

Interesting - he's making quite a big leap if he is using the broad exit polls, but I guess he must have analysts correlating the voter opinions with results in other states...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I missed that Jeb Bush has endorsed Cruz - so now we know, the establishment is piling in behind Cruz. That means Cruz wins Florida.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Mississippi polls have closed....

Clinton already declared winner for Dems.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Exit polls show Trump with best chance of win in Mississippi.

Ahead of Cruz but not by much - no one else above 10%

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Kasich has early lead in Michigan 36% vs 35% over Trump

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Dumb me
edit on pm331pmTue, 08 Mar 2016 19:34:41 -0600 by antar because: Derrr

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
Where to watch the debate tonight? Free online

I am just following online..
First 8,000 votes in Michigan
Trump 37
Kasich 32
Cruz 19

edit on 8/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
OK someone may have a link? Want to watch it live, this is the big one I think

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It is super tight in Michigan

110000 votes in

Trump 36.7
Kasich 35.1

Michigan Live Updates

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Trump declared winner in Mississippi

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Wow!
Thought Kaish was going to take this one

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

MICHIGAN
TRUMP 38% KASICH 30% CRUZ 20%
SANDERS 51% CLINTON 48%

MISSISSIPPI
TRUMP 54% CRUZ 36%

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I don't know as I am mainly watching it on the television right now. I would say google for either msnbc or cnn live streaming, and see what comes up.

Here is this link though, and it updates itself whenever new results come in, you just have to give it time to load as its a very heavy page:

www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

That is super close!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

Mississippi looks like it might end close to 50% for Trump.
Michigan is close

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Here is how the delegates are allotted in Mississippi, over 50% gets the delegates here.

Tuesday 8 March 2016: All 40 of Mississippi's delegates to the Republican National Convention are allocated to presidential contenders in today's Mississippi Presidential Primary.

12 district delegates are bound to presidential contenders based on the primary results in each of the 4 congressional districts: each congressional district is assigned 3 National Convention delegates. [Rule 3]

If one candidate receives a majority (more than 50%) of the vote in a Congressional District, that candidate is allocated all 3 delegates.

Otherwise, the candidate receiving the most votes receives 2 delegates and the candidate receiving the second most votes receives 1 delegate.

28 at-large delegates (10 base at-large delegates plus 15 bonus delegates plus 3 RNC delegates) are bound to presidential contenders based on the statewide primary vote. [Rule 4]

Each presidential candidate receiving 15% or more of the statewide vote is proportionally allocated delegates based on their percentage of the vote total of all candidates who met the 15% threshold. Round to the nearest whole number. If no candidate receives 15% of the vote, the threshold is 10%.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

They just called Trump as the projected winner in Michigan, 38% to Kasich's 25% - so he has both Mississippi and Michigan, his press conference is coming here in just one minute, we are just waiting for him to take stage.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
He said he has never has so many lies told about him in one week - 38 million dollars were spent to perpetuate horrible lies about him and it just goes to show how brilliant the American people are who knew they were lies.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
His whole attitude is different tonight. Very calm, very collected. Going through discussing why things said about him were incorrect. Gave a shout out to all the evangelicals who voted for him - to us it was nice, better than promises beforehand, he gives a shout out to those who did vote. I think his demeanor will change now, he has been very kind to those who talked bad about him with the exception of Cruz perhaps but it was lightly said, or said with an honest but presidential air.

He is nice tonight, all the way around.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join