It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps campaign is over if tonight unfolds like it is shaping up to....

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Trump will be fine, he is a amateur compared to Cruz and Rubio. But trump is winning, I hope Trump wins but I respect whoever you are wanting. We'll know after in a couple of weeks.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
Trump will be fine, he is a amateur compared to Cruz and Rubio. But trump is winning, I hope Trump wins but I respect whoever you are wanting. We'll know after in a couple of weeks.

If Trump wins Ohio and Florida he's won loses Ohio it continues looses other he's finnished .

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Rubio took all 23 delegates in PR tonight with 71% of the vote.

cough cough.. cheater cough cough.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: maxzen2004

If Trump wins Ohio and Florida he's won loses Ohio it continues looses other he's finnished .

Agreed... can tell you now that there is no way the GOP will let Trump win Florida or Ohio, no matter what they have to do.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Going to be tough for Trump to win in Florida.

1) Large Hispanic voter base
2) Rubio is Hispanic and his home state
3) Older population = more staunch conservatism

Of course, it's my state, and Rubio doesn't have my vote....so....

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Rubio has just closed up a lot in the latest poll too... Its now 38-30 Trump and still over a week to go. I see Rubio winning in a landslide due to an new estimate of $148m in attack ads spent in 2 weeks and of course vote rigging.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If my math is right,

Currently (as of this post)

Trump has 384 delegates
Cruz has 300 delegates

and

Rubio has 151 delegates (his days are numbered, but if the establishment really wants Cruz, they need to convince Rubio to bow out, as most of his supporters would go to Cruz).
Kasich has 37 delegates (at least Carson had the good sense to hang it up, this guy is a masochist, apparently)

I see Rubio winning in a landslide due to an new estimate of $148m in attack ads spent in 2 weeks and of course vote rigging.

I can't see the same. Instead, I see the establishment setting it up for a Cruz/Rubio ticket, with him as VP, but for that to work, they need to decide this QUICK (like before March 15th quick, and they won't).

Florida may end up being the kicker. Rubio will likely get Florida's votes, but this won't help him enough. What it will do instead, is take them away from the Trump vs. Cruz numbers, so out of contention.
edit on 7-3-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Agreed... can tell you now that there is no way the GOP will let Trump win Florida or Ohio, no matter what they have to do.

They weren't above a little voter fraud in Texas, so likely.

Of course, going to be hard to do fraud in Florida. SO many tighter controls since the whole debacle years ago. Seriously, unless you're voting in the same place you did last year, kind of an ordeal to prove you are eligible.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

If my math is right,

Currently (as of this post)

Trump has 384 delegates
Cruz has 300 delegates

and

Rubio has 151 delegates (his days are numbered, but if the establishment really wants Cruz, they need to convince Rubio to bow out, as most of his supporters would go to Cruz).
Kasich has 37 delegates (at least Carson had the good sense to hang it up, this guy is a masochist, apparently)

I see Rubio winning in a landslide due to an new estimate of $148m in attack ads spent in 2 weeks and of course vote rigging.

I can't see the same. Instead, I see the establishment setting it up for a Cruz/Rubio ticket, with him as VP, but for that to work, they need to decide this QUICK (like before March 15th quick, and they won't).

Florida may end up being the kicker. Rubio will likely get Florida's votes, but this won't help him enough. What it will do instead, is take them away from the Trump vs. Cruz numbers, so out of contention.

I believe there are also 100 or so delegates that are unbound going into the convention that can be awarded by the establishment. So Rubio may well have 260 or so in reality right now, before Florida.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Rubio has just closed up a lot in the latest poll too... Its now 38-30 Trump and still over a week to go. I see Rubio winning in a landslide due to an new estimate of $148m in attack ads spent in 2 weeks and of course vote rigging.

Didnt trump win nevada? dont they have a even larger hispanic populace?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Florida is more important and has a history of voter fraud. There is NO WAY Trump wins Florida even if he were going to get 100% of the vote.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

They weren't above a little voter fraud in Texas, so likely.

Of course, going to be hard to do fraud in Florida. SO many tighter controls since the whole debacle years ago. Seriously, unless you're voting in the same place you did last year, kind of an ordeal to prove you are eligible.

Man, I hope that is true. I really do.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The Donald to a T.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Florida is more important and has a history of voter fraud. There is NO WAY Trump wins Florida even if he were going to get 100% of the vote.

Trump should demand paper ballots and green men to mak e it fair. Oh wait thats what RUbio i s going to do.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Please return your tin-foil hat to its upright position. Clearly you have an over-open mind and the transmissions are getting to you; rearranging all the truth to make you sound cryptically CrAzY.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Trump should demand paper ballots and green men to mak e it fair. Oh wait thats what RUbio i s going to do.

I think there will all sorts of strange happenings at the voting booths tonight too. Trump is miles ahead in all the polls but I suspect he'll lose AT LEAST two states tonight.

Michigan
Trump 41, Kasich 23, Cruz 18 (two polls over the last 2 days saying the same thing)

Mississippi
Trum 41 Cruz 17 Rubio 16 (as at 29th Feb)

Idaho
Trump 30 Cruz 19 Rubio 16 (as at 26th feb)

Hawaii
No polling

I think Cruz and Rubio will win (Cruz 3 Rubio 1)

edit on 8/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Well we can only hope!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well we can only hope!

I guess hoping for fraud is one of the real issues that America as a nation needs to sort out. There are too many that want to be ruled.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Michigander here. Sigh...admittedly, while I have voted in polls of the past for Sanders and Trump...honestly...the day of voting is at hand. I rewatched the debates and found the only candidate that does not turn my stomach with disgust is Kasich. I know he is not a 'popular' GOP candidate...probably since he is too middle of the road. I may be wasting my vote, yet, I realized this morning that the reality is that I have to face my own integrity tomorrow. Kasich seems like the only sensible candidate who can break the divisive cycle our government has fallen into.

My main point in sharing this is that I am sure I am not alone. Polls are simply not as important as an actual vote. Voting may not be rigged, if actual votes don't match popular polling.
edit on 3 8 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I'm just hoping Trump is not the next potus.

That way there might not be any walls constructed around the southern borders and the majority of people of the Muslim persuasion will be free to enter in to the US just like anyone else.

edit on 8-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join