It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps campaign is over if tonight unfolds like it is shaping up to....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11andrew34

originally posted by: blujack21
also remember Mitt lost Kansas & almost lost Maine in 2012. Lost Kansas to Rick Santorum (Kansas usually always goes crazy Christian) and barely beat Paul in Maine, by less than 200 votes. Surprised the media isn't talkig about how Kansas does its only thing usually by voting for the hard core Christian and Maine always is a bit wonky.

Kansas has a history of blatant voter fraud in recent elections, particularly for the Republican primaries. A female mathematician named Beth Clarkson had the lady balls to sue the state about it even.

They just did the same thing to Trump. Total blatant voter fraud.

Interesting - read those papers. The evidence is pretty solid that voter fraud did in fact take place in a massive way for the elections represented in the papers.

Florida has a history of this too... I can't imagine the GOP would be above rigging the votes there to stop Trump. I believe there are at least four voter fraud legal cases still under investigation by law enforcement in Florida....people will have to be watching for it, especially with Jeb Bush lurking in the shadows.
edit on 6/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Crunching them.. So far.

Republicans : D Trump has 30.88% ( 382 ) of the 1237 delegates required for the nomination win.
His main rival as yet ? T Cruz is close enough on 24.25% ( 300 ) with M Rubio sitting at 10.35% ( 128 )

Democrats : H Clinton Has 47.04% ( 1121 ) of the 2383 delegates required for the nomination win.
B Sanders is the only rival he is on 20.18% ( 481 )..

I presume it will be H C v DT or YC with HC the definite favorite according to the trends so far bar a bombshell..

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44

Crunching them.. So far.

Republicans : D Trump has 30.88% ( 382 ) of the 1237 delegates required for the nomination win.
His main rival as yet ? T Cruz is close enough on 24.25% ( 300 ) with M Rubio sitting at 10.35% ( 128 )

Democrats : H Clinton Has 47.04% ( 1121 ) of the 2383 delegates required for the nomination win.

I presume it will be H C v DT or YC with HC the definite favorite according to the trends so far bar a bombshell..

www.foxnews.com...

Fox always seem to be behind on delegate allocation... here is the latest count from fivethirtyeight.com

Trump 391
Cruz 304

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Trump actually increases his lead slightly but the OP is saying it's all over for him.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
Trump actually increases his lead slightly but the OP is saying it's all over for him.

IF the night has carried on like it did in Kansas and Maine, Trump would have been in big trouble. He managed to get narrow wins in LA nd KY though so he came out of it with some of his momentum remaining, but no doubt Cruz had the best night. Cruz won the most delegates last night.

My view is that Trump really never did have a chance though because he can't break through 50%. I think Cruz was right about his ceiling.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm not so sure Trump has a ceiling below 50%. Trump called for Rubio to drop out, and rightfully so. If this drops to a two man race, he will gain. Cruz will be the one with a ceiling. Cruz has a narrow but deep support base (evangelicals). Trump has a much broader support base. That base may not run quite as deep but it certainly isn't as shallow as Rubio's, for instance. Cruz is not well liked, even within his own base. Yes, he has some staunch supporters but few really like him. Almost everyone that has worked with him actually HATE him. My wife's aunt lives in Texas. They hate him. Yes, he won Texas but I gather that is more because he does have a fantastic ground game and it is his home state. Texas pride and all.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Crunching them.. So far.

www.foxnews.com...

You do realize you are counting th esuper delegates in clintons numbers right? They are not actually awarded to her yet. Why do so many add in the super delgates? voter manipulation methinks. Not on your part but the pollsters you are gettin g th e info from.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Make that 31.61% then for Mr Trump for 391 of required 1237. For sure the Trump train has slowed a little which is not surprising after a major effort to derail from his opponents.. But what a choice Trump or Cruz it looks to me from afar to be a
Very big chance for the new president to be a Lady.. ( Bill to be first man )

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Exactly. Those "superdelegates" can change their minds up to the last minute. Supposedly they go with the popular winner.

Makes me wish I could be a superdelegate and begin an underground subversion to turn them all to Sanders.......
Ever seen Runaway Jury?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

But the Supers are included in the needed number of 2383 ( shown on the Fox site ) for the Democratic nomination. So the
fact is Hillary is very close to 50% of requirement for nomination so far, which shows a trend in her favor..

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Yes and they're counting super delegates for Sanders too.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Without supers Hillary still has a 195 delegate lead.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If he lost 4 states, then yes, then it is slowing down. I think we are seeing people now voting in the primary not for who they may want but vote for who will hurt Trump the most and there are not that many. Trump does not have a ceiling except the artificial one caused by having multiple candidates.

If there was Trump and Cruz, that was it, I think there would be a much different story. There are those who are still look at Kasich and Rubio and, in all honesty, waste a vote in the primary. This should be a simply Cruz/Trump Race. Rubio will not win Florida. Kasich could win Ohio but we all know where this is going.

Romney and the GOP won this battle but the question is, do they really want to support Cruz? I am thinking we may hear some very concrete leaks about VP nods before March 15th.

edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-06T12:32:02-06:001202 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Trump train slows for nothing. Kansas is a little behind the times and always taps the most delusional I mean religious. Maine is is like Vermont and New Hampshire bunch of whites living. secluded from the world so they don't get the pushback against Muslims or BLM. Fringe states matter little.
edit on 6-3-2016 by Natenato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Natenato

Next primaries in Hawaii, Idaho, Michigan and Mississippi on March 8.

Not sure how recent the polls are but 3 of the 4 states show Trump leading in some instances by double digits. I can't find a poll for Hawaii. I really wish Florida and Ohio happened before these 4 states. It would force Rubio and Kasich to either get out of the race or admit they are just trying to subvert the will of the people with a brokered convention. Rubio and Kasich keep saying "I will win my home state." Rubio is behind in the polls in Florida. I can't find a recent poll on Kasich in Ohio but he is so far behind elsewhere, it seems obvious to me that he is pushing for a brokered convention because he has no path to the nomination. Talk about obstructionist! They both might as well come out and admit "I can't win but my goal is to stop Trump!" It's obstructionism in it's purest form. Drop out already and let the people decide between Trump and Cruz.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: Natenato

Next primaries in Hawaii, Idaho, Michigan and Mississippi on March 8.

Not sure how recent the polls are but 3 of the 4 states show Trump leading in some instances by double digits. I can't find a poll for Hawaii. I really wish Florida and Ohio happened before these 4 states. It would force Rubio and Kasich to either get out of the race or admit they are just trying to subvert the will of the people with a brokered convention. Rubio and Kasich keep saying "I will win my home state." Rubio is behind in the polls in Florida. I can't find a recent poll on Kasich in Ohio but he is so far behind elsewhere, it seems obvious to me that he is pushing for a brokered convention because he has no path to the nomination. Talk about obstructionist! They both might as well come out and admit "I can't win but my goal is to stop Trump!" It's obstructionism in it's purest form. Drop out already and let the people decide between Trump and Cruz.

There is a recent poll - the latest one - in Michigan that has Kasich on 33 vs Trump 31. It may be an outlier (fivethirtyeighht.com seem to think it is). We shall see.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

www.realclearpolitics.com...#!

Multiple polls show Trump with a strong double digit lead. One poll shows Kasich with a 2 point lead. Yeah, it's an outlier

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

But the Supers are included in the needed number of 2383 ( shown on the Fox site ) for the Democratic nomination. So the
fact is Hillary is very close to 50% of requirement for nomination so far, which shows a trend in her favor..

Supers do not count until th econvention for EITHER canidate. And 197 delegate lead isnt much,and can b e over came IF th e bernie sanders people make it clear th e polls ar e being skewed by th e DNC in clintons favor du e to her promising favors.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

also remember Mitt lost Kansas & almost lost Maine in 2012. Lost Kansas to Rick Santorum (Kansas usually always goes crazy Christian) and barely beat Paul in Maine, by less than 200 votes. Surprised the media isn't talkig about how Kansas does its only thing usually by voting for the hard core Christian and Maine always is a bit wonky.

Kansas has a history of blatant voter fraud in recent elections, particularly for the Republican primaries. A female mathematician named Beth Clarkson had the lady balls to sue the state about it even.

Interesting - read those papers. The evidence is pretty solid that voter fraud did in fact take place in a massive way for the elections represented in the papers.

Florida has a history of this too... I can't imagine the GOP would be above rigging the votes there to stop Trump. I believe there are at least four voter fraud legal cases still under investigation by law enforcement in Florida....people will have to be watching for it, especially with Jeb Bush lurking in the shadows.

Plus remember in 2000? The Dubya and Gore debacle came down to Florida.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: UKTruth

Plus remember in 2000? The Dubya and Gore debacle came down to Florida.

Yes - I remember it well. It does appear that Florida has an ingrained process for fraud.
I heard today that Roger Stone has 217 reports from voters at the Kansas caucus saying that Cruz supporters were voting twice. He is gathering evidence for a convention challenge should it be needed.
I do not know if any of this is real, but I do not trust any Western govts and that in itself says a lot.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Rubio took all 23 delegates in PR tonight with 71% of the vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join