It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps campaign is over if tonight unfolds like it is shaping up to....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Louisiana now at 78% reporting

Trump 41.9
Cruz 37.5

Kentucky

Trump 34.5
Cruz 31.1

I'm checking multiple sites and they all show Trump with a 4-5% lead and La has already called for Trump. I can't even see the site you mentioned.

Trump is back up to 4.5 lead in la now, 80% in

I'm really intrigued by your seemingly irrational emotional involvement in the Trump candidacy. WTF difference will it make in GB anyway?

I bet it is very entertaining to watch America go completely insane...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

Trump 41.9
Cruz 37.5

Kentucky

Trump 34.5
Cruz 31.1

I'm checking multiple sites and they all show Trump with a 4-5% lead and La has already called for Trump. I can't even see the site you mentioned.

I'm really intrigued by your seemingly irrational emotional involvement in the Trump candidacy. WTF difference will it make in GB anyway?

Good call....

Iv'e been living with it so long it seems normal.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Trump just said Rubio needs to face the fact and get out so he can go one on one against Cruz.

That would be the tale of the tape when they can go head to head. That would be at least a better race without Rubio.......

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

Trump 41.9
Cruz 37.5

Kentucky

Trump 34.5
Cruz 31.1

IT IS NOT Entertaining to see this, it is enough to make a free man cry.

We went on the crazy train exactly the day JFK got killed in a very public place then our the leaders said it was caused by a "lone assassin" . Even when the famous "Zapruder film" showed a "grassy knoll" shot absolutely hit him in the front, contradicting the OS. We have been in even bigger trouble ever since the D's were taking over by communists. McArthy, it appears WAS right all along, IMHO. Today we have a lot of RINO R's that appear to be playing by the communist manifesto too. After all the plank : "bankrupt the target country" is owned by both party's, and it is happening right before our very eyes.

As the character William Wallace was portrayed in the movie "Braveheart" said to the torturers just as they were threatening to stop an even more painful death to him if he died quietly, " FREEEEEDOM". I think mankind needs Freedom , and it truly is worth the blood, tears and the scorn of anybody who would joke about when we appear to be struggling to keep it, really.

Apparently, the PTB think we are the crazy ones for believing in it. Freedom is the real battle here. Time for those of you who think you like it to join those of us who believe YOU should have your fair share. I think so!

edit on 5-3-2016 by Justoneman because: need a proofreader

edit on 5-3-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Apparently, the PTB think we are the crazy ones for believing in it. Freedom is the real battle here. Time for those of you who think you like it to join those of us who believe YOU should have your fair share. I think so!

Jesus...I know! I almost got jailed again, today, when pulled over by another rich person. When are they gonna learn there's a lot more of us than them? Thankfully I have a large trunk, big enough to hold a castle's raid worth of pitchforks (I keep the Hanauer Manifestos at home, near the edge of the property, alongside the CP thumbdrives, for trade at farm auctions).

It's an old caddy. A creampuff, and with good rubber. I think that's what threw him off the scent...here's the hoot. When he found my coke stash, he kinda felt sorry for me. I had it shoved up behind my balls, where I can get to it without getting stuck by the works taped to my thigh, while on catalytic converter jobs.

"That's all you got?" he inquired.
"Yes, SIR," I said, brightly.

"Anything else I should know about", be began, his thin lips were moving with a minimum of expression, saving effort, conserving, I thought... "Anything in here that's gonna hurt me, or make me feel less rich, less wealthy than I am entitled to be, as a rich person of the law, or do I need to bring the dogs?"

I was sweating now. In the trunk, I was holding two dozen shiny stainless pitchforks to meet with a guy who does bestiality films, on VHS. No
trannies guaranteed. Never a hermie. Highest resolution. Top Dollar. Most of the performers have their pubic escutcheons intact. Rich Persons Police Dogs don't even know about cassettes anymore. Sheriffs of the Wealthy and Famous don't even remember a thing called Beta. Most rich folk just threw all this stuff in the trash(!) as soon as Laserdisc™ came out, so you don't have to risk holding cash.

"I got two hundred, in my ass, hid inside a buttplug," I exhaled heavily, slumping against the freon cold leather. "It's to pay for my kid's tuition. He wants to go to "Rich Persons School" and major in Eating the Poor before they can Mobilize, specializing in Before they're Old Enough to Ambulate. I can't let him down. It's been his dream since childhood. He always watches Bloomberg and hates Warren Beatty for being in 'Reds'. Diane Keaton too. Did you know that Bloomberg studied Electrical Engineering, at university? And look at him now, President of the People's World Party!" His lips curled into a smile.

"No, I did not," he said.

We shared a couple anecdotes about Buffet, Gates. Putin's fall from wealth after the bloody barbaric revolt.

Hell, they even have elections now, in that Soviet Sector. No more poisoning the opponents and critics of wealth and power.

He told me that he was glad that I was straight with him about having cash on my person, and he let me keep it.
We shared the coke equally and then he reached in his belt, unscrewed a sterling flask, and gave me a shot of top shelf tequila, and none of that Patron™ crap.

Things really do go better with cocaethylene...I was King of the World all the way home. And as the shiny sparks crowding my peripherals
moved toward my optics on gossamer strands, everything in the universe a Dutch Masterpiece in oil now, I believe that I believed, just for a second, in man made climate change and the dire, almost Oscar need to line the deniers up at the Dock at Nuremberg....

If I were rich, I'd do this combo at all times. Who wouldn't?

Had he opened the trunk I'd have been writing this from a holding cell, if I made it that far.

# 586

edit on 6-3-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: Now I know there's a future for all of us. Not so long ago, I was so scared...

edit on 6-3-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: sticking T hat's me

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Um, Cruz didn't win anything except maybe 10 more delegtes than Trump, Florida and Ohio are the take all delegate states, I could be wrong but I don't think states like Cali, Oregon, Wash, will like Cruz too much..

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes I would rather live I America with a zombie president thaN live in GB, go eat some stale scones in your MG.

edit on 6-3-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
I could be wrong but I don't think states like Cali, Oregon, Wash, will like Cruz too much..

I don't think they'll like Trump much either.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Cruz gained 16 delegates over Trump on the night, in a strong evangelical state and a very liberal state... not clear on why this represents much of a change.

Trump 2016

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Trump will take California and Oregon. May not do as well in Washington thanks to their Republicans being a bit more rural and religious.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23
a reply to: UKTruth

It's crazy to see the race appear to turn so suddenly .
Are people really so weak minded that they will jump on a Ted Cruz bandwagon because so many politicians are telling them Trump is bad.

I didn't vote for trump but I wouldn't blame the guy for running independent after the attacks on him from the Gop.

Maybe eating a booger in the debate impressed a lot of people in Kansas and Maine , who knows .

also remember Mitt lost Kansas & almost lost Maine in 2012. Lost Kansas to Rick Santorum (Kansas usually always goes crazy Christian) and barely beat Paul in Maine, by less than 200 votes. Surprised the media isn't talkig about how Kansas does its only thing usually by voting for the hard core Christian and Maine always is a bit wonky.
edit on 6-3-2016 by blujack21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Trump will probably take all of the West Coast and PNW.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: blujack21

He can't take all of it. Cruz nipped him up here in Alaska... that was expected though. The Palin endorsement did him zero favors in AK, regardless of how much Conservatives in the Lesser 48 fawn over her. She's little more than political suicide concealed in eye candy up here.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Annee

Trump will take California and Oregon. May not do as well in Washington thanks to their Republicans being a bit more rural and religious.

Because of religion he might.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

People here are anti-relgious in gernaral. Even if they're religious, they tend to be more liberal. Oregon is one of the most unchurched states in the country. Cruz won't do well. If Mitt entered the race, he may take California but crazy Christians aren't winning out here. Alaska is its own animal. Libertarian, somewhat religious, conservative state. Much like Idaho with less Christians.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Yeah, those of us in AK who are registered to vote GOP mostly just want DC to STFU and leave us alone. Both Trump and Cruz represent individuals who have supported those ideals. It spoke volumes that Rubio came in a distant 3rd and was almost topped by Carson, another supporter of self sufficiency and non-meddling in affairs that are none of DC's business, while Kasich was dead last. It was less than 25 years ago that Alaska's governor, Wally Hickel, was a member of the Alaska Independence Party which wants us out of the union. I'm not alone in saying that I'd be registered with the AIP if it wasn't for the fact that the GOP here has closed primaries and most AIP supporters are conservatives.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
a reply to: Justoneman

Jesus...I know! I almost got jailed again, today, when pulled over by another rich person. When are they gonna learn there's a lot more of us than them? Thankfully I have a large trunk, big enough to hold a castle's raid worth of pitchforks (I keep the Hanauer Manifestos at home, near the edge of the property, alongside the CP thumbdrives, for trade at farm auctions).

It's an old caddy. A creampuff, and with good rubber. I think that's what threw him off the scent...here's the hoot. When he found my coke stash, he kinda felt sorry for me. I had it shoved up behind my balls, where I can get to it without getting stuck by the works taped to my thigh, while on catalytic converter jobs.

"That's all you got?" he inquired.
"Yes, SIR," I said, brightly.

"Anything else I should know about", be began, his thin lips were moving with a minimum of expression, saving effort, conserving, I thought... "Anything in here that's gonna hurt me, or make me feel less rich, less wealthy than I am entitled to be, as a rich person of the law, or do I need to bring the dogs?"

I was sweating now. In the trunk, I was holding two dozen shiny stainless pitchforks to meet with a guy who does bestiality films, on VHS. No
trannies guaranteed. Never a hermie. Highest resolution. Top Dollar. Most of the performers have their pubic escutcheons intact. Rich Persons Police Dogs don't even know about cassettes anymore. Sheriffs of the Wealthy and Famous don't even remember a thing called Beta. Most rich folk just threw all this stuff in the trash(!) as soon as Laserdisc™ came out, so you don't have to risk holding cash.

"I got two hundred, in my ass, hid inside a buttplug," I exhaled heavily, slumping against the freon cold leather. "It's to pay for my kid's tuition. He wants to go to "Rich Persons School" and major in Eating the Poor before they can Mobilize, specializing in Before they're Old Enough to Ambulate. I can't let him down. It's been his dream since childhood. He always watches Bloomberg and hates Warren Beatty for being in 'Reds'. Diane Keaton too. Did you know that Bloomberg studied Electrical Engineering, at university? And look at him now, President of the People's World Party!" His lips curled into a smile.

"No, I did not," he said.

We shared a couple anecdotes about Buffet, Gates. Putin's fall from wealth after the bloody barbaric revolt.

Hell, they even have elections now, in that Soviet Sector. No more poisoning the opponents and critics of wealth and power.

He told me that he was glad that I was straight with him about having cash on my person, and he let me keep it.
We shared the coke equally and then he reached in his belt, unscrewed a sterling flask, and gave me a shot of top shelf tequila, and none of that Patron™ crap.

Things really do go better with cocaethylene...I was King of the World all the way home. And as the shiny sparks crowding my peripherals
moved toward my optics on gossamer strands, everything in the universe a Dutch Masterpiece in oil now, I believe that I believed, just for a second, in man made climate change and the dire, almost Oscar need to line the deniers up at the Dock at Nuremberg....

If I were rich, I'd do this combo at all times. Who wouldn't?

Had he opened the trunk I'd have been writing this from a holding cell, if I made it that far.

# 586

That read like some top notch alt fic. Well done

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Utah and Idaho have a high Mormon population. They greatly influence the vote. So Trump may not do so well here. I am unique in my political leanings in this area.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Trump 41.9
Cruz 37.5

Kentucky

Trump 34.5
Cruz 31.1

Sorry, but you are speaking like an American who knows absolutely nothing about what goes on outside your border. It's a stereotypical view of Americans that people not in America hold, unfairly in my view, but you are conforming to it.

Apart from the significant impact the choice of POTUS can have on GB and the rest of the world, some of us are just interested in world affairs and I am extremely interested in the developments of any political movement that impacts the established order, which I believe to be corrupt to the core.

I am genuinely shocked at your question - I didn't think anyone was left that did not understand the global impacts a US President has on war, trade, media, finance, jobs...

The world is interconnected - the US is the like the engine of a car. You don't travel very far without it and if you swap the engine out you get different performance.

edit on 6/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: blujack21
also remember Mitt lost Kansas & almost lost Maine in 2012. Lost Kansas to Rick Santorum (Kansas usually always goes crazy Christian) and barely beat Paul in Maine, by less than 200 votes. Surprised the media isn't talkig about how Kansas does its only thing usually by voting for the hard core Christian and Maine always is a bit wonky.

Kansas has a history of blatant voter fraud in recent elections, particularly for the Republican primaries. A female mathematician named Beth Clarkson had the lady balls to sue the state about it even.

They just did the same thing to Trump. Total blatant voter fraud.
edit on 6-3-2016 by 11andrew34 because: clarification

edit on 6-3-2016 by 11andrew34 because: corrected error made from being mad as hell

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join