It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps campaign is over if tonight unfolds like it is shaping up to....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Go and seek out interviews made yesterday on MSM. He clearly said he was working in meetings with GOP , Donors and the other candidates on strategies to stop trump. You cant get much more in the tent than that. Sorry but that is what he actually said. Check Fox news interviews.

America fought with Russia in WW2, that didn't make America communist. It means America and Russia had a common enemy.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Go and seek out interviews made yesterday on MSM. He clearly said he was working in meetings with GOP , Donors and the other candidates on strategies to stop trump. You cant get much more in the tent than that. Sorry but that is what he actually said. Check Fox news interviews.

America fought with Russia in WW2, that didn't make America communist. It means America and Russia had a common enemy.

I think we can agree then that Cruz is allied then to the establishment GOP and donors.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Progressive is evolving - - progressing - - moving forward from the status quo of "we have always been the power, we will not have it taken from us by the undeserving".

Sounds like anything but 'progressivism'

Progressivism in the USA has been all about 'treat the laws as suggestions and let what feels good be more important than what *does* good. Progressivism takes rights away from people for the 'common good.'

Progressivism is regressive to individual liberty.

I did look it up. Progressive comes from Progression.

That certainly depends on what you mean by individual liberty. Like gays can't get married because an individual believes its wrong.

I am definitely a Progressive.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You do understand that progression means change, right?

Political progression changes as society changes.

There is no one description of progression - - - other then forward moving, change.

Actually progression means advancement towards a goal. What matter is the nature of the goal.

In this case, the goal of progressivism is bigger government and less liberty.

I'll pass.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Trump can't articulate the very well thought out and written policies on his WEBSITE.

Because....other people wrote it for him.

He lacks the knowledge and depth to make his own GREAT policies come to life, in person.

It's his Achilles Heel, and he's going to pay for that.

He relied to much on "ra ra ra"....and poll numbers.

Sad and disappointing

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I think we can agree then that Cruz is allied then to the establishment GOP and donors.

I won't agree they are fully allied and in agreement in all things, but I could go so far as to say there is an uneasy alliance between Cruz and some GOP establishment to focus all firepower on Trump.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

[I did look it up. Progressive comes from Progression.

That certainly depends on what you mean by individual liberty. Like gays can't get married because an individual believes its wrong.

I figured. In this example you believe it's okay to trample over state's rights to determine contract law because it makes you feel better about yourself.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I figured. In this example you believe it's okay to trample over state's rights to determine contract law because it makes you feel better about yourself.

But, that's just it - - its not about myself.

It's about the whole.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Kentucky 19%in

41% trump
31% Cruz

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Delegate count:

355 Trump
255 Cruz

If Trump loses a big one to Cruz, he would REALLY be in trouble

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It's about the whole.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

It's about the whole.

It's really not about the whole. It's about the minority.
That's the problem with Progressives in America. It seems not to matter what is good for the whole or what damage is done to society or indeed whether rights of others are trampled upon as long as everything is seen to be equal.
The examples of minority issues that create inequality in the opposite direction are numerous.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It's about the whole.

Potatoes - Patatoes

I'm an Equal Rights proponent.

Back to Trump.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

It's about the whole.

Potatoes - Patatoes

Back to Trump.

What 'equal Rights" are being thwarted, in the U.S., as we speak? Just curious

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I keep seeing responses to your point about the minority rules over the majority.

"There were about 125.9 million adult women in the United States in 2014. The number of men was 119.4 million. At age 85 and older, there were almost twice as many women as men (4 million vs. 2.1 million). People under 21 years of age made up over a quarter of the U.S. population (27.1%), and people age 65 and over made up one-seventh (14.5%).[13] The national median age was 36.8 years in 2009.[13]"

And yet, women's issues mean nothing except what is dictated.

link   

It's about the whole.

Potatoes - Patatoes

Back to Trump.

Equal right is noble and should be something we all strive for. We can agree on that.

Trump looks like he will take Kentucky

42% vs 31% now with 22% of the vote in.

link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: elitegamer23

Or it could be they saw the last debate and trump get called out on his lies and exposed

Ya think?

Trump has no real answers. He's just a blowhard.

just like clinton...... lol. oooh bern. lol Not to you though anne. youre awright.

That's just BS. You may not like Clinton - - but, she is not ignorant to politics.

Thats WHY we dont want her. Shes not ignorant to polotics. Shes more of the same.

Remind me next time I need a doctor - - to go with some Grass Roots believer - - instead of one with credentials.

Credentials matter to me. They may not to you, but they do to me.

Comparing politics to medicine... right.

I'm pretty sure that metaphor was about experience not medicine.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: elitegamer23

Or it could be they saw the last debate and trump get called out on his lies and exposed

Ya think?

Trump has no real answers. He's just a blowhard.

just like clinton...... lol. oooh bern. lol Not to you though anne. youre awright.

That's just BS. You may not like Clinton - - but, she is not ignorant to politics.

Thats WHY we dont want her. Shes not ignorant to polotics. Shes more of the same.

Remind me next time I need a doctor - - to go with some Grass Roots believer - - instead of one with credentials.

Credentials matter to me. They may not to you, but they do to me.

Comparing politics to medicine... right.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm pretty sure I could find a good use for the terms 'colonscopy' or 'enema' right now...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I would just like to point out that not all of the states holding caucuses tonight are all holding republican caucuses too

My state for example is only doing Democratic caucuses tonight and Republican on May 10.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join