It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gospel of Thomas selections

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Ummm.... sure. With the tag line "Bride of Lucifer" really?

And I'm willing to bet that you don't even know who or what Lucifer is....

If you think it's the being you call Satan, you are sadly mistaken

He probably doesn't even know it's a translation f up. Halal ben Shachar in the bible is a sarcastic comment made by Isaiah to the human king of Babylon.

If Lucifer exists, it's not within the pages of the bible unless it's Ophius the serpent.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Sassanid

Respect other people's beliefs and faiths, how interesting a comment coming from you

My God is your sworn enemy going by your other posts in the many threads and replies you have racked up under countless other names.

Respect that the moderators think your attitude is ascerbic

and stop acting like a petulant, schoolyard bully

Yes respect others beliefs and faiths, even my manufactured, commercial mainstream beliefs

I guarantee you are a person of many words and no actions, you won't stop attacking and insulting those who disagree with you

Sad you can't see your own faults

I challenge you to provide an example of me acting like a petulant bully.

I am a man of action, but on the internet I am limited to just words. Your snap judgement/poor insult attempt only displays your willingness to say things out of ignorance if you get your feelings hurt. But I wasn't the one who told you to bring your ignorance here, but I have no compunctions about exposing it. Nobody told you to be ignorant, and I guarantee your attraction to Christianity is the whole "faith alone justifies" thing because youhhave free reign to be ignorant and intolerant and think Jesus is gonna not judge you because you had "faith."

Good luck with your ignorant comments.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sassanid

Look at the amount of times you have been banned

edit on 8-3-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yes, 0 times. I get a kick out of the fact that you think I am someone else. You should stay on topic, if you have any intelligent contributions. If not, continue acting ignorant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join