It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gospel of Thomas selections

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You hate anything unorthodox because you don't know God. I can help you. Read the Nag Hammadi Library and see how all the info you posted on Gnosticism is a bogus lie.

I sense a tinge of jealousy and envy. I have knowledge, you have...stereotypes and contempt for everything that makes your religion look untruthful such as history of the church and particularly the Nag Hammadi Library which proves there was never a unified Christianity until Rome. They were persecuted and vanquished, but thank the Most High these valuable texts were preserved.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sassanid

Nope, just rambled in specific patterns about theology and Nag Hamadi while displaying poor understanding of the arts of conversation, logic, human interaction, reality, theology, philosophy and linguistics.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

I trying to find something intelligent or relevant in your last comment. I'm guessing you actually believe that Christianity was unified pre-Roman Catholicism, scholars disagree, and so do the Nag Hammadi scriptures as does the bible itself.

The bible has the religion of faith being dead without good works, and Paul's faith alone justification.

So even in Christianity's first days there were two churches. I know you're never going to get it so I am finished with your false concepts.

May the Most High bless you with the gnosis.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Yeah I know, I don't have the secret wisdom, I am just to dumb to be a gnostic

I can't tell if you are trying to put words in my mouth or just being sarcastic....but I never said you were dumb. In fact, I never said anything about you at all...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sassanid

You hate anything unorthodox because you don't know God. I can help you. Read the Nag Hammadi Library and see how all the info you posted on Gnosticism is a bogus lie.

I sense a tinge of jealousy and envy. I have knowledge, you have...stereotypes and contempt for everything that makes your religion look untruthful such as history of the church and particularly the Nag Hammadi Library which proves there was never a unified Christianity until Rome. They were persecuted and vanquished, but thank the Most High these valuable texts were preserved.

Troll be gone please.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Troll be gone please.

Seems like you are the troll. This post is about the Gospel of Thomas and it's meanings. You come in and equate it to Satanism.... Sounds quite trollish to me...lol.
edit on 6-3-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Ummm.... sure. With the tag line "Bride of Lucifer" really?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

What tagline? I never said bride of Lucifer. What is your source of misery. Your just a typical hater. I don't respect you, everything you say is bs. Your only on here to harass people who don't agree with your brainwashed perspective.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

The only kind of people that call people trolls are losers. I'm just trying to have a good time, your trying to ruin it. Your life must be terrible if you call people trolls. If it wouldn't get me banned Id show you a real insult. Think of the worst thing in the world, the most disgusting hideous thing you can think of...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

These double posts are very familiar, I noted a very angry bitter person who has been banned a few times doing the exact same thing

The gospel of Thomas is a gnostic fraud, written many years after the original gospels

God is a God of justice, like it or not His justice is coming and the writers of that fraudulent document won't be at rest

The idea you seek revenge, desire to cause the most disgusting hideous thing to others, coupled with your faith in The Thomas gospel indicates to me
Well lots of things
Ultimately that the gospel of Thomas poisons people's hearts

Now rant away at me

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Nope. Legitimate all day. It isnt a Gnostic text. It's a lost gospel and a legitimate gospel.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Nope. Legitimate all day. It isnt a Gnostic text. It's a lost gospel and a legitimate gospel.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Gnostic Christianity is the truth. The Most High chose to reveal them at a time when they wouldn't be destroyed. Christianity is the imposter religion of Paul.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So why didn't you pray to your loving and benevolent god to exact it's revenge, disgusting, hideous things on me
The worst thing in the world for my questioning

Why does info lurker receive special treatment from your god and me no

Your benevolent, loving, caring god who does your will

That's interesting

Gnosticism is a small religios cult that many choose to ignore because it is for the most part irrelevant, sure there are a few here, I guess. That's because you all feel you deserve more recognition
Maybe as the world and its standards erode you may get it.
These last days are getting darker

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So why didn't you pray to your loving and benevolent god to exact it's revenge, disgusting, hideous things on me
The worst thing in the world for my questioning

Why does info lurker receive special treatment from your god and me no

Your benevolent, loving, caring god who does your will

That's interesting

Gnosticism is a small religios cult that many choose to ignore because it is for the most part irrelevant, sure there are a few here, I guess. That's because you all feel you deserve more recognition
Maybe as the world and its standards erode you may get it.
These last days are getting darker

I would never ask God to harm anyone, that's why I don't ask the Benevolent One to do anything to you, and because I wish you no harm.

I love my beliefs too, I just don't insult unnecessarily other people's beliefs. I do react harshly when people insult me, I have to work on that.

I have different theories on the nature of God than you, and you me. But that's no reason to get all snarky with each other. You seem to enjoy belittling anyone who isn't a biblical christian. You were very mean to the Gospel of Thomas. You insulted a book you haven't read that has a ton of sayings of Christ in it, biblical sayings. It is a good book, and I believe a genuine Gospel which is no more strange than your beliefsaabout the bible. I don't care if some council decided not to include it, hell, that makes me want to read it more. I love hidden scripture, lost gospels all the Apocrypha. Apocrypha means hidden, not fake. Gnosticism is the best religion for me.

I'm comfortable with you having a manufactured commercial mainstream Christian belief, so you should just get over your hatred of other people's right to believe what they feel makes sense. It's un-American. Live and let live. Nobody is asking you to come to the thread, your here of your own volition.

Respect other people's beliefs and faith.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Respect other people's beliefs and faiths, how interesting a comment coming from you

My God is your sworn enemy going by your other posts in the many threads and replies you have racked up under countless other names.

Respect that the moderators think your attitude is ascerbic

and stop acting like a petulant, schoolyard bully

Yes respect others beliefs and faiths, even my manufactured, commercial mainstream beliefs

I guarantee you are a person of many words and no actions, you won't stop attacking and insulting those who disagree with you

Sad you can't see your own faults

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Ummm.... sure. With the tag line "Bride of Lucifer" really?

And I'm willing to bet that you don't even know who or what Lucifer is....

If you think it's the being you call Satan, you are sadly mistaken

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I second this.... You are absolutely correct on both counts

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You're quite the gentleman. I have no sworn enemies and unlike you no hostility towards people of other faiths. You show your ignorance by claiming I am intolerant of people of other faiths, you are dreaming. I have not disrespected anyone because of their beliefs, I politely disagree with them but it never gets hostile. Your just rude and ignorant and you certainly don't emulate Jesus. You should try.

If you don't want me pointing out that you follow a manufactured (metaphorically), mainstream, commercial brand of Christianity, don't speak ill of my beliefs.

edit on 8-3-2016 by Sassanid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join