It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary Clinton is running for President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Stop. It's not rigged.

And I have a Oprah house in Sydney to sell you

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Seriously. I like fantasy fiction just as much as the next person however I prefer Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones but others are free to choose the Clintons are Clean saga over those.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

STOP. or show me rigged. No really something we can take to court. Voter fraud is a federal offense so please show me rigged.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView
S&F

Well stated OP.

And here I almost didn't open the thread because my sense of humor had me thinking of the dyslexics that wouldn't check out a thread titled, "Why Is Hillary Clinton running for President?"

You covered most of my bases. Well said!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hillary has always been political. It's been her whole life.

Why would it surprise anyone she wants to go for the top political spot of the country?

Her and Bill are a political couple. Its what "glues" them together.

I doubt there is one high powered person in politics that has a spotlessly traveled road.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Didn't exit polls support voter results? Were there charges brought or are they in the process of filing suits?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Well there you go. Guess you put me in my place with this post.
edit on 352016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

And in case his witty rhetoric didn't do it the tag team effort always works.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm out . This is a hate thread.
Enjoy your circle jerk.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I am talking about their tactics and manipulation of the system. I am not a Sanders supporter but he had no chance. Know why?

Because the Clintons are weasely scumbags.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I just wish someone would throw a bucket of water on her already and be done with it.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: AlienView
I guess i have to defend Hillary's view on the super predator gang violence..
-- snip --
I think I'm pretty balanced and that particular quote deserves more exploration..

You make your point well by concentrating on the simplicity or your defense. Gang violence in our major cities, especially, is neither new or confined to any particular race/ethnicity. Every city with a sizable area comprised of an ethnicity that has chosen to live among familiar neighbors has had its own flavor of the street gang phenomenon. Irish, Italian, different Orientals, all of the new arrivals either recently arrived or naturalized citizens have had to deal with it.

It is hardly a Black problem only. If the country weren't so d@mned over-sensitized to racial issues, there would be no need to defend it or explain the context of what she meant. Fact is fact and when that fact hits too close to home people tend to get upset. To say that sea water tastes salty would hardly be considered controversial.

Kudos to you for your integrity. I am parsecs away from being a Hillary fan, but felt I had to give credit where due.

edit on 3 5 2016 by CornShucker because: edit for clarity

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server

FBI investigation of Hillary's emails is 'criminal probe'

It's real. She is under investigation by over 100 FBI agents for the crime of mishandling classified, top secret, and Special Access Program (SAP) material.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Neither the FBI nor the Justice Dept have released any kind of statement.
That's what's happening.
Opinion is not evidence and it really doesn't matter how prestigious that opinion is. These are people who oppose Clinton who are speaking out.
They base their opinion on other cases other experiences and on what they feel they would do.
Rumor.
What's wrong with just waiting before you start building the scaffolding.
The Atty Gen. has not been asked to convene a grand jury and they have already started reviewing data with Pegliano so it's not looking like thats happening.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Neither the FBI nor the Justice Dept have released any kind of statement.
That's what's happening.
Opinion is not evidence and it really doesn't matter how prestigious that opinion is. These are people who oppose Clinton who are speaking out.
They base their opinion on other cases other experiences and on what they feel they would do.
Rumor.
What's wrong with just waiting before you start building the scaffolding.
The Atty Gen. has not been asked to convene a grand jury and they have already started reviewing data with Pegliano so it's not looking like thats happening.

The FBI doesn't do security checks or just investigate for sht's and grins.

They are investigating hillary for wrongdoing. A criminal investigation. Over 100 agents.

Sounds kinda serious to me.

Lynch hasn't been formally contacted with a recommendation from them to convene a GJ, yet.

They are interviewing pagliano and probably will go from there to others he mentions.

Doesn't take a perry mason to figure this out.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

They're investigating the server and the logs for security breaches. They looked at e mails for sensitive information. So far of the ones that have been reclassified they are mostly the lowest security level of confidential. Schedules meetings that sort of thing.
But since you like opinion and rumor, it's being said that security logs and the server show there was never any kind of hack to the system. Meaning what ever was there was never in the hands of spies or foreign nations. So we know this guy knew how to keep a system secure. That is the heart of the investigation. Was sensitive information ever at risk .So far it seems not.
They wanted Paglianos security logs not his guts spilled about crimes Hillary might have committed. His lawyer recommended he ask for immunity.Doesn't mean he had something to hide or reveal.

Keep your eyes on Loretta Lynch. If she convenes a grand jury you can break out the champaign or start the scaffold or what ever makes you happy.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

And Perry Mason would know that in order to go from there to others he mentions requires subpoenas which requires the participation of U.S. Attys office. So far there's been no indication that they are seeking to subpoena testimony or documents.
edit on 352016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

-- snip --
But since you like opinion and rumor, it's being said that security logs and the server show there was never any kind of hack to the system. Meaning what ever was there was never in the hands of spies or foreign nations. So we know this guy knew how to keep a system secure. That is the heart of the investigation. Was sensitive information ever at risk .So far it seems not.
-- snip --

Techies far more informed than me have pointed out that access to the system using the correct security responses, like the correct username and password, by someone from the outside but NOT the person with those credentials might not necessarily show up as anything but normal. I think pretty well everyone has read articles about spouses who had their infidelities exposed because of their partner using their credentials to look at what had been going on behind their back. I'm nowhere near as confident as you that we can safely say there was NO compromised information.

The very fact that it was a private, non-govt setup made it a security risk. I've been surprised that nobody in the tech sector has pointed out when interviewed that the HRC homebrew server would, under ordinary circumstances, have been considered what they call a "Honey-Pot." For those unfamiliar with the term, that is a site or server that is intentionally set up to be so tempting that individuals looking to gain information on the sly can't resist going in after it. The difference here is that we had someone in high gov't office allowing the possibility of information vital to the national security to reside outside of standard gov't protections.

It's comparable to someone having the proprietary recipe for Classic Coke and, rather than putting it in a company safe provided in their office, putting it on a thumb drive on the keychain to the family SUV.
edit on 3 5 2016 by CornShucker because: edit for clarity

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker

I guess if they really get stuck the FBI can call your tech friends.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if her off site server was ever hacked or not. She ignored protocol for that level of information because she thinks she is special. She basically hacked the system herself.

Security logs won't show hacks if people with clearance accessed them.

Any enlisted person who takes their information home would be punished. Hillary should not be an exception.

THAT is the heart of the investigation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join