It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Speeches with accurate English subtitles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

I am not asking for you to believe that the right is evil and that they have created Donald Trump. I am asking for you to listen and make your own decision and tell me what party does this sound like and what leader does this sound like.

Of course not all of that party believes this way and also despise this way of thinking but i believe that it is time for those in that in that party to stand up and make their voices heard.

One more thing do not assume, watch entire video and make up your own mind.

The left is at least equally responsible for creating an environment where Donald Trump is thriving. Hitler didn't rise in a vacuum, Germany had gone to #. Obama ran on hope and change, he delivered neither. He gave us politics as usual and managed to make race relations worse. When people feel hopeless they're willing to go to extremes. So what did the political class try and force down the throats of a disgruntled nation? Clinton v Bush, literally the same # as the last 30 Years. How #ing little do they think of us? That's why people are saying screw it

How exactly has America gone to sh*t?

The first African-American president is inherently historic, as well as healthcare reform; the 2009 fiscal stimulus that helped save the economy; more than 14 million jobs created in a record stretch of 70 months of growth; progressive tax reforms; progress on climate change; the nuclear deal with Iran; the move to normalize relations with Cuba, and more.

President Obama Has Done a LOT! A List of 335 Accomplishments so far, With Citations and no stories of a race being targeted for destruction nor has there been mass exterminations of a people...unless you count black people. Now they either kill themselves and no one on the right thinks that is an issue that needs to be addressed or you got your cops not to mention mass shootings ...so tell me..when does something concern a Trump voter...Oh yeah when their white but they claim to have issues with immigrants but got no issue when a the first lady is one...I wonder why..?

Hey, man. If you're enjoying your list with a side of Kool Aid I'm happy for you. Good luck with your Hillary vote in November, she's the living embodiment of compassion

I like that list. I don't drink Kool Aid. Not sure where I saw the poster say who they planned to vote for.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

The voice, the class warfare the desire for change...it's all there.

You just compared Adolf Hitler with Bernie Sanders...

Maybe he will blame all of the problems in America on the Christian Menace during his rise to power.
Class warfare is one thing, Hitler was something altogether different.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

a reply to: StallionDuck

Please show us the similarities between MLK, JFK or Obama..
and also where their speeches lend to the same atrocities..

Seriously? Are you troll baiting me right now?

I have a dream...

Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country...

You seriously didn't get that? Did you even watch the video?

I didn't say anything about it leading to the SAME atrocities. They didn't murder millions of Jews. BUT, it's said that Kennedy nearly caused a nuclear war and Obama does have a huge hand in mucking up our healthcare system. I'm sure others can chime in. My point made also being... You can say what you want to rile a people and it's possible to do just that but it's the actions of that person that pulls together that power is what makes all the difference. The point being, he sounds just like anyone else, the difference is, he used the power for war and death.

So... What's your troll bait again?

Based on your other responses, I see that you ARE indeed troll baiting people. Is that why you signed up? I see that you're brand new, or you're using an alt account. Maybe banned previously or just hiding behind an alt?

Edit:

Did you seriously change the whole OP? What you asked before is what we responded to. Now you have reworded (and horribly so, I might add) the whole post to fit a specific point. You asked a general question saying you weren't picking on anyone in particular to specifically picking on one particular candidate.

I mean... I see where you're now going with this. I'm not playing that game because you're trying to paint someone to look like Hitler when there are vast differences. When I see a PoTUS round up 50 million Muslim and Mexican people and exterminate them, THEN we'll talk.

You ARE troll baiting... Your thread should be closed on this fact alone. I saw where you were going but was willing to give you a benefit of a doubt, otherwise I would have never responded to any of this trash...

edit on 5-3-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I am not asking for you to believe that the right is evil and that they have created Donald Trump. I am asking for you to listen and make your own decision and tell me what party does this sound like and what leader does this sound like.

Of course not all of that party believes this way and also despise this way of thinking but i believe that it is time for those in that in that party to stand up and make their voices heard.

One more thing do not assume, watch entire video and make up your own mind.

The left is at least equally responsible for creating an environment where Donald Trump is thriving. Hitler didn't rise in a vacuum, Germany had gone to #. Obama ran on hope and change, he delivered neither. He gave us politics as usual and managed to make race relations worse. When people feel hopeless they're willing to go to extremes. So what did the political class try and force down the throats of a disgruntled nation? Clinton v Bush, literally the same # as the last 30 Years. How #ing little do they think of us? That's why people are saying screw it

How exactly has America gone to sh*t?

The first African-American president is inherently historic, as well as healthcare reform; the 2009 fiscal stimulus that helped save the economy; more than 14 million jobs created in a record stretch of 70 months of growth; progressive tax reforms; progress on climate change; the nuclear deal with Iran; the move to normalize relations with Cuba, and more.

President Obama Has Done a LOT! A List of 335 Accomplishments so far, With Citations and no stories of a race being targeted for destruction nor has there been mass exterminations of a people...unless you count black people. Now they either kill themselves and no one on the right thinks that is an issue that needs to be addressed or you got your cops not to mention mass shootings ...so tell me..when does something concern a Trump voter...Oh yeah when their white but they claim to have issues with immigrants but got no issue when a the first lady is one...I wonder why..?

Hey, man. If you're enjoying your list with a side of Kool Aid I'm happy for you. Good luck with your Hillary vote in November, she's the living embodiment of compassion

I like that list. I don't drink Kool Aid. Not sure where I saw the poster say who they planned to vote for.

Was Nobel Laureate on there?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The title to this thread reminds me of the old Monty Python bit.

My dog has no nose!
How does he smell?
Terrible!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: TheTory

The voice, the class warfare the desire for change...it's all there.

You just compared Adolf Hitler with Bernie Sanders...

Maybe he will blame all of the problems in America on the Christian Menace during his rise to power.
Class warfare is one thing, Hitler was something altogether different.

That's what this thread is about: making stupid comparisons. It was a joke, like any other comparison to Hitler.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Reminds me of Hillary and all the ultra rich Democrats that do nothing to end poverty !!!

To all the beer hallers

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join