It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Speeches with accurate English subtitles

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
Adolf Hitler

Build a wall...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

I am not asking for you to believe that the right is evil and that they have created Donald Trump. I am asking for you to listen and make your own decision and tell me what party does this sound like and what leader does this sound like.

Of course not all of that party believes this way and also despise this way of thinking but i believe that it is time for those in that in that party to stand up and make their voices heard.

One more thing do not assume, watch entire video and make up your own mind.

The left is at least equally responsible for creating an environment where Donald Trump is thriving. Hitler didn't rise in a vacuum, Germany had gone to #. Obama ran on hope and change, he delivered neither. He gave us politics as usual and managed to make race relations worse. When people feel hopeless they're willing to go to extremes. So what did the political class try and force down the throats of a disgruntled nation? Clinton v Bush, literally the same # as the last 30 Years. How #ing little do they think of us? That's why people are saying screw it

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Whoever is in the WH will be in control of the largest military in history that is already spread across the entire globe.
So really it could happen with any one of them at the wheel, because whoever is driving from the back seat will dictate the direction.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory
Except...includes all Americans not just certain ones.

FAIL..

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Puppylove

This, however does not mean that everything he ever said was bad, or could not have lead to good things, had he not also attached other bad things to go along with them.

Oh contrary, the lied manipulated and deceived his way all the way to the top.

Everything he said was a lie, to get what he eventually wanted… you hear the parts where he repeatedly demanded obedience, he made everyone take an oath to the death in service to him, but covered that by speaking about the people, and Germany. Really it was just him, the Fuhrer.

A true tyrannical control freak.

Isn't that what all politicians do..we demand (usa) obediance through technology and spying..our government has taken a page out of his playbook including false flags that hitler used to bring his country in lock step with his goal...those in germany that resisted were locked up..they spied on their citizens communication etc...

Hydra lives today...
edit on 5-3-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

I am not asking for you to believe that the right is evil and that they have created Donald Trump. I am asking for you to listen and make your own decision and tell me what party does this sound like and what leader does this sound like.

Of course not all of that party believes this way and also despise this way of thinking but i believe that it is time for those in that in that party to stand up and make their voices heard.

The left is at least equally responsible for creating an environment where Donald Trump is thriving. Hitler didn't rise in a vacuum, Germany had gone to #. Obama ran on hope and change, he delivered neither. He gave us politics as usual and managed to make race relations worse. When people feel hopeless they're willing to go to extremes. So what did the political class try and force down the throats of a disgruntled nation? Clinton v Bush, literally the same # as the last 30 Years. How #ing little do they think of us? That's why people are saying screw it

How exactly has America gone to sh*t?

The first African-American president is inherently historic, as well as healthcare reform; the 2009 fiscal stimulus that helped save the economy; more than 14 million jobs created in a record stretch of 70 months of growth; progressive tax reforms; progress on climate change; the nuclear deal with Iran; the move to normalize relations with Cuba, and more.

President Obama Has Done a LOT! A List of 335 Accomplishments so far, With Citations and no stories of a race being targeted for destruction nor has there been mass exterminations of a people...unless you count black people. Now they either kill themselves and no one on the right thinks that is an issue that needs to be addressed or you got your cops not to mention mass shootings ...so tell me..when does something concern a Trump voter...Oh yeah when their white but they claim to have issues with immigrants but got no issue when a the first lady is one...I wonder why..?

edit on 5-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Hydra lives today…

Indeed. Not only did the US government and military grab up all the German war tech they could find and develop it into todays military arsenal, but the security and police state apparatus and officials were grabbed up as well in Operation (whatchamacallit). Under the notion of defending against the Soviets we employed the same tactics as the Nazis did.

Here we are…

"The comparison is no longer metaphorical. It is literal. The U.S. government is following the recipe to the letter: The selling of fear to create a reaction where citizens demand greater 'security,' the centralization of power, the suspension of civil rights, the defiance of accepted international law, the control of the press through threats and propaganda, the excusing of war crimes committed by our own military leaders, the arrogance of believing the whole world should think, and act, and govern just like us. These are the ideas of madmen, and yet today, they are now official policy of the United States government."

In essence

edit on 5-3-2016 by intrptr because: external content

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

.........and Trump's mannerisms and expressions so resemble Mussolini at times, it's frightening. Whether intentional or not on his part, it's uncanny. Together with Trump Tweeting a Mussolini quote, I don't think it's an accident.

Trump Tweets Mussolini quote:

"Trump posted the tweet early Sunday morning from @ilduce2016: “It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.”
www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

How exactly has America gone to sh*t?

The first African-American president is inherently historic, as well as healthcare reform; the 2009 fiscal stimulus that helped save the economy; more than 14 million jobs created in a record stretch of 70 months of growth; progressive tax reforms; progress on climate change; the nuclear deal with Iran; the move to normalize relations with Cuba, and more.

President Obama Has Done a LOT! A List of 335 Accomplishments so far, With Citations and no stories of a race being targeted for destruction nor has there been mass exterminations of a people...unless you count black people. Now they either kill themselves and no one on the right thinks that is an issue that needs to be addressed or you got your cops not to mention mass shootings ...so tell me..when does something concern a Trump voter...Oh yeah when their white but they claim to have issues with immigrants but got no issue when a the first lady is one...I wonder why..?

Hey, man. If you're enjoying your list with a side of Kool Aid I'm happy for you. Good luck with your Hillary vote in November, she's the living embodiment of compassion

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hitler used pronouns in a speech.

Trump used pronouns in a speech.

Coincidence?

I THINK NOT!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Coincidence?

I THINK NOT!

We don't agree on a lot, but this was awesome, thanks for that.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Or you can go through the list and take them apart.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Coincidence?

I THINK NOT!

Do not forget both are idiots who prayed on the weak minded that used their fears and preconceived notions against them..

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I read about 5 and decided not to waste my time. I unfortunately bought his Schick in 2008 and I'm living in the real world looking at the consequences. You sound like you DVR Rachel Maddow. I'd rather just conceded then have you tell me about Obama's record setting economy growth again. Good day, sir and best of luck with Hillary in November

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I have heard a number of historians say had Hitler maintained his position and not started to invade Austria and then so on and forth he would have most likely been remembered as the most successful chancellor in German history. Germany was totally and completely on its kness in the 20's and early 30's and the economical change was unbelieveable.

Of course he did not avoid the war and we kinda know the rest....

RA

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I read about 5 and decided not to waste my time. I unfortunately bought his Schick in 2008 and I'm living in the real world looking at the consequences. You sound like you DVR Rachel Maddow. I'd rather just conceded then have you tell me about Obama's record setting economy growth again. Good day, sir and best of luck with Hillary in November

So you can't really prove Obama destroyed America plus not a fan of Hillary either..something about her puts me off....kind of like like Trump just not so obvious..

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I am not asking for you to believe that the right is evil and that they have created Donald Trump.

That is, in fact, exactly what you would like people to believe. Any time someone says, "Well, I'm not necessarily saying... X."...

...that person is indeed saying "X". They just want to be able to say they aren't when they get backed into a corner.

The Hitler nonsense is getting old. The comparison has been made of every candidate, regardless of party affiliation, in every election since Hitler himself walked the earth. It's really a sign of intellectual laziness (or outright dishonesty) at this point.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

I am not asking for you to believe that the right is evil and that they have created Donald Trump.

That is, in fact, exactly what you would like people to believe. Any time someone says, "Well, I'm not necessarily saying... X."...

...that person is indeed saying "X". They just want to be able to say they aren't when they get backed into a corner.

The Hitler nonsense is getting old. The comparison has been made of every candidate, regardless of party affiliation, in every election since Hitler himself walked the earth. It's really a sign of intellectual laziness (or outright dishonesty) at this point.

You are of course allowed to believe what you want. Yet you would like for people to believe that I am demonizing the entire party when i specifically said they do not all believe this way.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Hitler the great scorpion. All politicians remind of the scorpion who
told the turtle everything he wanted to hear. So the turtle would
ferry him across the river. The scorpion even served the turtle
briefly to gain the turtles confidence. But just as the turtle knew
in the beginning. Midway across the river, the scorpion couldn't
help himself and being true to his nature. He just had to sting the
turtle. Then just before they both drown the turtle asked, " Oh
Mr. Scorpion why have you done this to both of us? Now you
and I shall surely die!" And all the scorpion knew to say was,
" Cause I'm a scorpion, you ignorant turtle".

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Wow! That video brought flashbacks of all of those Hope and Change speeches myself and so many others believed in! /end sarcasm

If you try to be honest with yourself and not show your biased tendencies, Hitler sounded like every other lying politician that tries to make people forget the lies and do what's right for the country......

History will repeat itself! It's in our DNA!

Trump 2016!

edit on 5-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join