It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Speeches with accurate English subtitles

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I am not asking for you to believe that the right is evil and that they have created Donald Trump. I am asking for you to listen and make your own decision and tell me what party does this sound like and what leader does this sound like.

Of course not all of that party believes this way and also despise this way of thinking but i believe that it is time for those in that in that party to stand up and make their voices heard.

One more thing do not assume, watch entire video and make up your own mind.
edit on 5-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Prepared speeches are disturbing because they represent the same sorts of things other nations do like, nationalism, patriotism, defending the homeland, defeating the enemy, all on a war footing.

Sounds familiar?

Other of Hilter's private home movies have been dubbed with voice over by lip readers, bringing some light to what he said when not behind the podium. Go directly to YouTube to see a selection of these dubbed home movies…

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok here's my thing on Hitler.

Hitler was a bad guy, who did a lot of bad things. This, however does not mean that everything he ever said was bad, or could not have lead to good things, had he not also attached other bad things to go along with them.

It seems to me that whenever someone truly horrific comes a long people have a tendency of taking everything they've ever said and done, and applying a "This must be evil and vile" sticker to it.

Hitler said this, Hitler thought this was important, Hitler thought this, therefore it must be evil and vile and can never serve any purpose.

Bullocks I say to that. Hitler liked dogs, I like dogs, am I evil and vile cause I agree with Hitler that dog's are awesome?

Hitler was bad, we can all agree on that, What Hitler did was atrocious, we can all agree on that. Was everything Hitler ever said, foul and without worth or potential? Absolutely not, only the things he said that were actually bad, which caused harm was.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Ok here's my thing on Hitler.

Hitler was a bad guy, who did a lot of bad things. This, however does not mean that everything he ever said was bad, or could not have lead to good things, had he not also attached other bad things to go along with them.

It seems to me that whenever someone truly horrific comes a long people have a tendency of taking everything they've ever said and done, and applying a "This must be evil and vile" sticker to it.

Hitler said this, Hitler thought this was important, Hitler thought this, therefore it must be evil and vile and can never serve any purpose.

Bullocks I say to that. Hitler liked dogs, I like dogs, am I evil and vile cause I agree with Hitler that dog's are awesome?

Hitler was bad, we can all agree on that, What Hitler did was atrocious, we can all agree on that. Was everything Hitler ever said, foul and without worth or potential? Absolutely not, only the things he said that were actually bad, which caused harm was.

What he said was the beginning of a movement, he began the start of atrocities. Hitler was the beginning of something....do you allow this start or stop it in it's tracks....

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ehm...

I didn't find anything bad about his speech.

It's like listening to a speech by Martin Luther King Jr, J.F. Kennedy, Obama, or any other wannabe motivational speaker. I really see no difference in how every other figurehead speaks to get votes than this madman. The difference is in their actions, not so much in their words. Words are mostly lies when it comes to politicians. Their actions speak the truth.

edit on 5-3-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

This, however does not mean that everything he ever said was bad, or could not have lead to good things, had he not also attached other bad things to go along with them.

Oh contrary, the lied manipulated and deceived his way all the way to the top.

Everything he said was a lie, to get what he eventually wanted… you hear the parts where he repeatedly demanded obedience, he made everyone take an oath to the death in service to him, but covered that by speaking about the people, and Germany. Really it was just him, the Fuhrer.

A true tyrannical control freak.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Do you understand that these speeches are not about something as simple as dogs or flowers?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Hitler liked dogs, I like dogs, am I evil and vile cause I agree with Hitler that dog's are awesome?

He tested the cyanide he intended to take on his 'beloved' dog and her pups first. He was incapable of love.

Another close henchman Goebbels gave all his daughters cyanide, too. How loving is that?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Please show us the similarities between MLK, JFK or Obama..
and also where their speeches lend to the same atrocities..

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes he did, but that does not mean that some of the words he said, which were from him, lies, could not also be good if not used to lie and deceive.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
oh please! Hitler was an idiot with a gift for delivering a good prepared speech!

look beyond the figurehead he was used by some of the most evil men of the period
but for the real story as always follow the money look where the finance came from
oh surprise surprise J.P>Morgan and the Rothschild's playing both ends against the middle
as ever.
they are the parasites that need to be expunged their descendants are still playing the same game today
and as ever its we that pay for it!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShayneJUK
oh please! Hitler was an idiot with a gift for delivering a good prepared speech!

Sounds like one of the Republican candidates..Now do you stop this kind of talking before it becomes something of concern or do you let it play...and hope for the best?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShayneJUK

Hitler rarely used prepared speeches in his rise to power. He typically had prepared notes on key topics and would judge the mood and tone of the audience in choosing which of those to deliver.

When he became Chancellor he began to use dictated copies for public addresses but was known to be a strong extemporaneous speaker and could interject topics into already prepared speeches or speak at length in private.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
He was a gifted orator. Not quite as good as Churchill imo but very good at winning the crowd.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Kind of sounds like Trump who has issues with the 1st amendment, remember he sued Bill Maher for a joke but as did Hitler have issues with free speech. Don't forget his attacks on reporters. No matter what someone says about you, they should be allowed the same freedoms that every American has.

Donald Trump Wants To Sue The First Amendment. He'll Lose.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Yes he did, but that does not mean that some of the words he said, which were from him, lies, could not also be good if not used to lie and deceive.

Well yah, he brought Germany back from the defeat of WWI, he got people employed again, rebuilding Germany, employment was down, the economy booming, morale never higher.

Thing is the economy was rebuilding not only German infrastructure and industry but was being steered to build armaments, to wage war, to conquer the world. The real goal of all that all along.

The same can be said of any empire from history, including the current one. In that regard words and speeches are more meaningless, like others are saying, than the actions. And was we see ever in 20/20 hindsight, the end result was total destruction. Empires always end up on the ash heap of history.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Sounds like Bernie Sanders to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

Sounds like Bernie Sanders to me.

Examples..?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The voice, the class warfare the desire for change...it's all there.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hitler was a great orator, he set the bar that current politicians aspire to.

Trump is an amateur in comparison.

Obama comes close, at least he did, especially leading up to the 08 elections.

It is all BS. Hitler lied through his teeth. He knew what he wanted to do but had to lie to the Germans in order to get enough power until they reached the point of no return.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
Adolf Hitler

Obama did the same thing to get the presidency. "Hope and Change"

They ALL try to do it. Not many have the talent to pull it off as well as Hitler did. Obama came close.

Does Trump have a truly heinous, evil, hidden agenda, like Hitler? Probably not. But we will never truly know until the time comes.

But don't pretend that Trump is the only one aspiring to give Hitleresque type speeches.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join