It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened in Fallujah?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by P Amaru

Originally posted by Kosmo Yagkoto
[
And you better hope that no one could use photoshop because they can make it look like soldiers are doing brutal things to Iraqis but ther really aren't. And there are people like you who would make up photos that showed those things because they hate what the US is doing or just the US in general. Google images is hardly a credible source.

so people make edited video clips ive seen... CNN ABC TNN etc all edit makeup there videos with ps? All the guard tortures are PS made in your opinion i suppose....

And the point that this war has less casualties is complete bs... This is not a war, that is why the casulties arnt so high, the US are not fighting a organized army, there terrorising innocent poor people fighting for there right to live without US pigs in there country

There are people in Iraq that have said in their city that if there are any terrorists there, they will kill them. What innocent people are the US soldiers terrorizing? If you have proof, Is it worse than Saddam's terrorizing?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
did anyone pay attention to the article? the guy is mentally slow.

Some of the worst fighting took place here in the centre of the city, but there was no sign of the 1,200 to 1,600 fighters the Americans said they had killed. . . . After I saw the body I felt uncomfortable about sleeping in Falluja. The place was deserted and polluted with death and all kinds of weapons. Imagine sleeping in a place where any of the surrounding houses might have one, two or three bodies. I wanted out. . . . In the morning, I went back to find the cemetery and look for evidence of the fighters who had been killed.

the idiot sandwiched his answer with his lame propaganda. i find it hard to believe that he chose to sleep in the only block with dead bodies in the houses.
daved

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kosmo Yagkoto
There are people in Iraq that have said in their city that if there are any terrorists there, they will kill them. What innocent people are the US soldiers terrorizing? If you have proof, Is it worse than Saddam's terrorizing?

Do a search for google, soldiers rapiing children, stealing off people, armies flattening cities dehoming thousands and kills thousands... If you can call iraqis defendinng there nation from crusaders Terrorists then we need to invent a new word for the american crusaders committing gennocide in iraq.

dh

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Rather than resort to lazy anti-Americanism, P Amaru needs to get a grip on how that spectacle of mayhem and destruction out there, doubtless led by hapless brainwashed soldiers, and wind-up arab double agents, is aimed essentially at screwing the American public
It's brainless to be against a nation's public, hypnotised though some of them may be, when it's the global controlling mechanism that needs to be attacked
You from England, P Amaru
Shame on you too that you, like me, haven't overthrown this sham historic and oppressive monolith that's equally enthralled many many of the English dupes
This is one root source after alll

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Do a search for google, soldiers rapiing children, stealing off people, armies flattening cities dehoming thousands and kills thousands... If you can call iraqis defendinng there nation from crusaders Terrorists then we need to invent a new word for the american crusaders committing gennocide in iraq.

Ahem. You seem to neglect the fact that these guerillas and foreign insurgents are killing Iraqi women and children everyday. They are responsible for the vast majority of deaths, not the Americans. So who is committing genocide ? try and stretch that brain cell you have just a little more and you will see how ridiculous you sound.

You sound like a very sad and bitter person. Why is that, jealousy of the US, I suppose. It normally is.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Ahem. You seem to neglect the fact that these guerillas and foreign insurgents are killing Iraqi women and children everyday. They are responsible for the vast majority of deaths, not the Americans. So who is committing genocide ? try and stretch that brain cell you have just a little more and you will see how ridiculous you sound.

You sound like a very sad and bitter person. Why is that, jealousy of the US, I suppose. It normally is.

Got any evidence (even the crap which you pro-bush people like to call evidence) that the freedom fighters are killing children and women? Or did you here bush say it so you thought it must be true?
You keep thinking the whole world is just "jelous" of you... Keep believing your country isnt murdering hundreds of thousands of people each year, it just makes it better and better for the anti-us people.... Now the game has started, US will be hit hard so many times you will lose count, all the children who have lost there families and houses in iraq will turn into OBL supperters (like myself) then the US will crumble... give it 20 years.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
He'll probably be back, I'm sure.

It's sad that there's people like him in the world though...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
But who created this problem in the first place???? You boneheads better lay off the foxnews and create a little depth in ur shallowmind logic.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Heres what your Yank D.U. is doing to poor little Iraqis from GulfWar 1 till NOW GulfWar2 www.bushflash.com...

[edit on 14-1-2005 by SiberianTiger]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join