It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Top Ten List of Extreem Presidential Nominees Who(Suprise!) Failed to Win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of top ten lists, and visit sites such as Listverse and TopTenz regularly. A few years ago, if you told me that Trump would be the forerunner in an upcoming Presidential election, I would have laughed my butt off. Then again, we elected an ex-movie star whose co-star was a chimp. Stranger things, right?

As I sat on the porch with my heterosexual canine life-mate, Bosco(he was dozing while having puppy dreams), I tried to recall some of the most eccentric, odd-ball or over the top Presidential candidates in my lifetime. I came up with a few, but TopTenz posted a more complete picture.
www.toptenz.net...

My personal favs are #3 & 9. Which are yours? Why? Hope you'll enjoy this list as much as I have.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

-Goldwater was a brilliant man who should have been president. Certainly would have steered the nation in a better direction than LBJ did.

-Bachmann doesn't belong on the list because she never had any legit shot at the White House. Probably should have a number of third party oddballs in there before her.

-and then the kicker... they put Trump at #1 on a list that has "but failed to win" in the title pertaining to an election still months away. EPIC FAIL.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Does Pat Paulsen count?

farm5.static.flickr.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No argument bout the Trump posting. I enjoyed the list for the varied entries, not accuracy. In agreement with Goldwater as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
George Wallace should have been on there, and maybe Perot.

Still, interesting list!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Does this article paint a false picture of him? I don't know much about him so is the article lying about his views on segregation?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
I'm a big fan of top ten lists, and visit sites such as Listverse and TopTenz regularly. A few years ago, if you told me that Trump would be the forerunner in an upcoming Presidential election, I would have laughed my butt off. Then again, we elected an ex-movie star whose co-star was a chimp. Stranger things, right?

As I sat on the porch with my heterosexual canine life-mate, Bosco(he was dozing while having puppy dreams), I tried to recall some of the most eccentric, odd-ball or over the top Presidential candidates in my lifetime. I came up with a few, but TopTenz posted a more complete picture.
www.toptenz.net...

My personal favs are #3 & 9. Which are yours? Why? Hope you'll enjoy this list as much as I have.

My cat, "Gonzo" read you post and wants to know, "How can you "really" be sure old Bosco is heterosexual? ( Most dogs will screw anything in sight)

Barry Goldwater? Hillary was a segregationist "Goldwater girl", per her own admission. That must be why she is doing so well with the Black electorate? You just can't make this sh$t up!
edit on 6-3-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: You just can't make this sh$t up!

new topics

top topics

join