It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Is The Most Transparent Public Official In Modern Times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
prove she isnt. Guess you gone question her for 11 hours and get embarrassed as well. People here are pathetic and believe anything. I lost all respect for this place.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Looselungjones

Is it your assertion that Hillary Clinton has done nothing wrong and that she has the peoples best interests at heart?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Like i wrote prove she did something otherwise a cow patty is still bullsht. I forgot feelings were facts.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones

Like i wrote prove she did something otherwise a cow patty is still bullsht. I forgot feelings were facts.

So you're a Hillary fan.

You think she handled Benghazi and the issues about the youtube film appropriately?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones

We don't need to, the FBI are doing it as we speak.

The Clintons have always been... shall we kindly say "opportunists". Bill had the saving grace of being a good speaker and a great "people person" in public. Hillary is a shrill old cow that inspires at best earache and at worst utter contempt and hatred.

Bill would # on you from a great height, but he'd wave it off with a smile and an "Aww, shucks", shake your hand and tell you how much he appreciated your support at this difficult time, did you come far? How are the kids? Well it's been lovely talking to you but I have to go now...

Hillary would expect you to silently adopt the position, and then she would be offended that you weren't grateful. Oh, and no eye contact, you're not allowed to directly address her, and you have to turn to face the wall if she passes you in the corridor.

I don't think she quite comprehends how Bill got away with it for years, because she doesn't understand people. Every report from anyone who has dealt with her appears to back this up. She's just a nasty person, start to finish.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Looselungjones

The date of the email to the Egyptian PM when she said WE KNOW the video had nothing to do with the attacks is September 12.

The day she is in front of the fallen Americans is Septermber 14, lying to the world about the video. A lie she continued for weeks.

100% proof right there.
edit on 5-3-2016 by SouthernForkway26 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2016 by SouthernForkway26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: shockedonlooker

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti
PS: Looking at her photos triggers the same response to me as pics of bug-eyed Greys--disturbing and uncomfortable.

I've always wondered about how things go when she approaches her grandchild! *shudders*

Ever seen the movie Parents from 1989?

I'm sorry to be a late responder, but I just saw your post and had totally forgotten about this movie! I saw it many years back when my kids were small. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

This somehow reminds me of the Superman/Invisible man joke.

is Hillary now going to give Superman Obama the biznezz?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
In a perfect world, she goes to prison. Bernie destroys Trump in the general election and people rally behind Bernie and take our country back from all those who have usurped the will of the people!

Unfortunately the world will be not so perfect....for most of us.... Bernie will unconvieniently die of a stroke on the morning of inauguration or bumb into a mysterious bullit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join