It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis says the Muslim Invasion of Europe should be Embraced

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Ever since reading about the inquisition as a boy, I have disliked the catholic church, since that time I have found even more to dislike, now that idiot, who does not have a wife or daughters, only reads the news his minions feed him, says something to prove to me what a backward, naval gazing bunch of self serving perves they all are.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

The Pope says 'it is a social fact' that Europe is seeing an 'Arab invasion' - and it's a GOOD thing
Pope Francis described the migrant crisis in Europe as an 'Arab invasion'
He insisted that the new arrivals will enhance Europe for the better
Europe will 'go forward and find itself enhanced by the exchange among cultures', he said

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
www.dailymail.co.uk...
It was just uploaded on MSM in English so I deleted that unnecessary anymore private blog with its personal view on that, obviously quoted Italian source. [/quot

I agree with his holiness. As a Catholic, I demand that he immediately tear down his racist wall around the Vatican and show those marauding hoards some charity.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The only thing Muslims have to offer Europe is jihad.

I wonder how the Pope will feel when Mohammed comes knocking at the Vatican.

They are like locusts laying waste to everything in their path.

Europe has signed its own ethnic death warrant.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted
Perhaps the pope has orders from on high to say this stuff...maybe hes trying to foment Armageddon....
Perhaps the big event is near....

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
LOLLL the vatican is open now for thousends of refugees??????
getting holy sanctuary?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
On second thought...actually he didn't say it in the meaning that he agreed with the invasion, but that Europe had it before and still survived...if that is a solace in the face of invading hordes.

One can also think of that Western Europe 26 years ago who was frightened to death by the Eastern European workers with university degrees after the collapse of Berlin Wall... as if they were the cause of all evil. Here we go, Russia is the enemy and the Arab hordes are the...inevitable humanitarian choice of democratic Europe! Imagine it after another 30 years.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
When the walls of the Vatican are torn down and entire city is filled with those poor migrants, I might take a few minutes to listen to what this man is mouthing off. Until then, he's nothing but another powerful hypocrite spewing nonsense to further his own goals. Has he emptied the Vatican bank to feed and house these migrants?
The last time I checked, only one family had been aided by being admitted to Vatican City.
"Tear down that wall, Mr. Pope!"

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You mean this pope:

Most Argentines agree that the Catholic church was complicit in military abuse during that era of dictatorship, in which up to 30,000 people, known as the disappeared, were kidnapped and presumed killed. Back then, Pope Francis was Jorge Mario Bergoglio, an opponent of Liberation Theology, a doctrine that embraced the poor and social change.

In one of the few interviews Bergoglio gave as an Archbishop of Buenos Aires, he expressed remorse for not doing more support the victims of abuse during the Dirty War.

"He didn't stand up like some of the bishops did against the military," Vallely notes. "But the bishops who stood up against the military ended up being killed in mysterious car crashes and other events."

Was Pope Francis silent during Argentina's Dirty War?

I don't think he's really that great if he looks the other way (perhaps aided and abetted?) while those in power traffic in human beings

I was raised catholic...I got over it.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Shouldn't the Vatican be leading by taking in a few people fleeing from every area. You know, the old walk the walk.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You first Francis, tear down those Vatican walls.

Constantinople embraced the Horde, it worked for them. For some reason I struggle finding it on the map, which is odd it was such a huge city ....
edit on 6-3-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: 2012newstart

Aaaand it's right about now the Catholic church will implode. Pope Francis is so far left of field with that comment it is embarrassing and extremely concerning.
How can this invasion, laced with terror cells enrich society? Nobody is going to win, least of all Christianity if the new arrivals get what they want.

Let me know when it implodes because the Pope talked about people getting along in regard to Arabs colonizing different parts of Europe.

Globalisation as the Pope envisions it will not work.

Look at all of the geo-political tomfoolery going on in the middle east for instance. The United Nations, an early attempt at a global council is a sham because it is constantly getting hijacked by 'big' countries and very little ever gets agreed upon.

Then we have the issue of disparity in terms of wealth distribution. Africa lives in poverty while the USA over consumes on every level.

Got listening/watching a radio interview with the lady who made sandy hook video, anyway, in passing the host asked the question why was all this Muslim invasion of Europe happening. He went on to state that the word was, was that TPTB want a population swap between the Muslims and the European whites.

It was my added thought that the reason for it would be because it would take too long to dismantle Europe using traditional means so a population swap would cause Europe to collapse within just 1-2 generations and so achieve the desired outcome within a much shorter time frame.

Because of the vast birth rate difference, Europe will be over run within 20-30 years and when Muslims become the majority they will eject the whites out of the country concerned and Europe generally.

This will leave the whites with no where to go accept where the Muslims come from.

Very interestingly, only yesterday I watched a video by an English bloke who made, among other points, the point that most of the Muslim invasion consists of single young Muslim men from an area that Israel regards as 'greater Isreal.'

Sometimes weapons of war are not guns and bombs but very idealistic humanitarian peace and good will gestures and initatives.

I think someone must have read a book called "How to use peaceful weapons to achieve military conquest."

Given that there is some truth in this, how do we alert our fellow conspiracy; punch drunk warriors, that peaceful means are being used to take over Europe (and no doubt, Australia too.)

I reckon I now know why the media has given the immigrants into Australia the title of "Asylum Seekers" Every single last one of them are under the threat of instant death they ever return to the native lands ?????????????????? yea right.

Now we can see whose side the media is on.

edit on 6-3-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Pope says: we should be more loving.

Pope says: a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Yawn!
edit on 6-3-2016 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2016 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Shouldn't the Vatican be leading by taking in a few people fleeing from every area. You know, the old walk the walk.

That would be the godly thing to do.

But you know it's okay for some and not for other's.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
You first Francis, tear down those Vatican walls.

Constantinople embraced the Horde, it worked for them. For some reason I struggle finding it on the map, which is odd it was such a huge city ....

The walls are within us, hearts and souls. That wasn't touched, or touched with old tools that hurt.

Come join my discussion in the thread below! The next pope should be outside Malachi's list!

No, not the antichrist!

The Manchild of Revelation still didn't appear, neither the 144,000! It is one of them!!! They all come before the antichrist. It matches with the prophecy of a Christian monarch to rule. OK I stop here. You have the link in the footnote.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join